tuscl

My semi-regular doesn't want to take money from me

Monday, January 4, 2021 10:49 PM
I guess she likes talking, but I don't think either of us want OTC. Someone on another forum claimed it was out of pity, sex workers have mostly been abused when they were younger, stripping is an act of desperation etc etc. I could believe that if like a pregnant stripper was working but I haven't heard of that happening much at all.

9 comments

• wallanon
    4 years ago
    Doesn't want to take money for what? Didn't you post this thread already a few weeks ago?
  • jackslash
    4 years ago
    Doesn't want to take money = long con
  • nightrid3
    4 years ago
    @jackslash she did try to solicit a private the week before. I think she alternates between hoping to get serious $ and not caring... though she did tease me a bit about a private with a girl who was more... voluptuous than her. She actually suggested going with her again instead of saying "How about my turn?".
  • Cashman1234
    4 years ago
    Jackslash is right. She sees you as a mark. She knows you don’t have much experience with women, so she’s not doing the quick sell. She thinks you will feel special when she begins her push for $$$. This is strip club basics. You aren’t getting more than a few free sodas. Pussy is never free. Some of us would rather pay upfront, as it’s much less expensive in the long run. Once you lose your virginity, and date a few girls, you will understand.
  • Locutusbrg
    4 years ago
    A agree, her willingness to delay says you are money in the bank. Long term prospect. I disagree that she will inflate the money in the end that you will be asked for. They like regulars. Suckers, if they can get them, for big one time Paydays. but the smart ones know buyers remorse can bite them in the ass for regulars. It says nothing about any personal feeling she may or may not have for you.
  • nightrid3
    4 years ago
    @Cashman1234 umm the assumption that I don't have much experience with women isn't right, depending on what exactly you mean and I'm certainly not a virgin. That's a big assumption and I don't know where you get it from.
  • nightrid3
    4 years ago
    @Locutusbrg how do they normally respond to someone saying they don't do privates because of buyers' remorse?
  • Locutusbrg
    4 years ago
    Private I assume is one on one. Can be much more expensive but not always what the guy is fantasizing about. So they can walk away frustrated and the girl never sees them again. The smart girls are acutely aware that it's a give and take. A fantasy, that delivers money to them like an atm machine does. Do anything that breaks the fantasy, and they have to find another tolerable, financially stable guy to replace you. She is also probably acutely aware that guys get bored and move on eventually, especially if you dial up the game. So if you're someone she likes and trusts, who is reliable and generous, doesn't creep her out. its a constant push and pull to keep u on the hook for as long as possible. Not evil not bad just most of these girls learn quickly how to keep regulars around.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    3 years ago
    You really don't give enough details. But you hope she's for real. Odds are shes leading you on to keep you around. It just depends
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion