Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Happy? New Year!

440viking
440viking103461

FUCK IT!

5 yrs ago · 1 min read

The page is turning and a new year is upon us, a safe Happy New Year to all you fucks, even the ones I don't like.

Replies (16)Latest

Profile picture for 440viking
440viking
•

BTW, I think most of you will agree that 2020 mostly didn't pan out like we would have liked it to but we survived it so that's a plus.

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

Glad that dumpster fire is over best wishes for 2021 hope it’s better, hard to imagine it being worse

Profile picture for ATACdawg
ATACdawg
•

The best part of this year for me is that the Michigan Wolverines finally figured out how to NOT LOSE to the Buckeyes! 😜😇

A Happier New Year to you all, even my favorite Buckeye. Good luck in your bowl game!!

Profile picture for Warrior15
Warrior15
•

Happy New Year to everyone.

Profile picture for TJ Walker
TJ Walker
•

Happy New Year but don't sleep with hot strippers on NY day or you'll be sleeping with them all year long!!! I found that out to be true.

Profile picture for jackslash
jackslash
•

Happy New Year!

Profile picture for Uprightcitizen
Uprightcitizen
•

Happier New Year

Profile picture for gSteph
gSteph
•

Happy New Year to all you fucks ?

How about Happy fucks all new year! ?

Profile picture for CJKent_band
CJKent_band
•

@gSteph

Yes! Happy Love Making to Your All Time Favorite All New Year!

:D

Profile picture for nicespice
nicespice
•

Happy 2021. 🥳

Profile picture for Eve
Eve
•

Happy New Fucks! ♡

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

Here’s to a better 2021!

I hope the new year is a good one!

Profile picture for minnow
minnow
•

Happy New Year back at you, T-OSU ! I didn't take you referring to us as fucks to be an inappropriate moniker.

WW2 ace Greg "Pappy" Boyington allegedly stood up at morning briefing and said "which of you slobs is ready to fly a mission with me." There was no shortage of takers, here's to many good "missions" in '21.

Profile picture for 440viking
440viking
•

^ Thanks minnow, my reference was sort of a combo of my sometimes warped sense of humor and semi affectionate.

Profile picture for mike710
mike710
•

Happy New Year to all! I was one of the fortunate ones in 2020 in that all the things that happened didn't affect me financially. Grateful for that but know that I was one of the lucky few. I'm looking forward to a better 2021 for as many as possible, especially those affected in 2020.

Profile picture for Huntsman
Huntsman
•

With 2020 having set the bar so low, hopefully the 2021 new year is a marked improvement. Best of luck everyone.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement