tuscl

Happy? New Year!

TheeOSU
FUCK IT!
Thursday, December 31, 2020 9:43 AM
The page is turning and a new year is upon us, a safe Happy New Year to all you fucks, even the ones I don't like.

16 comments

• TheeOSU
    3 years ago
    BTW, I think most of you will agree that 2020 mostly didn't pan out like we would have liked it to but we survived it so that's a plus.
  • twentyfive
    3 years ago
    Glad that dumpster fire is over best wishes for 2021 hope it’s better, hard to imagine it being worse
  • ATACdawg
    3 years ago
    The best part of this year for me is that the Michigan Wolverines finally figured out how to NOT LOSE to the Buckeyes! 😜😇 A Happier New Year to you all, even my favorite Buckeye. Good luck in your bowl game!!
  • Warrior15
    3 years ago
    Happy New Year to everyone.
  • TJ Walker
    3 years ago
    Happy New Year but don't sleep with hot strippers on NY day or you'll be sleeping with them all year long!!! I found that out to be true.
  • jackslash
    3 years ago
    Happy New Year!
  • Uprightcitizen
    3 years ago
    Happier New Year
  • gSteph
    3 years ago
    Happy New Year to all you fucks ? How about Happy fucks all new year! ?
  • CJKent_band
    3 years ago
    @gSteph Yes! Happy Love Making to Your All Time Favorite All New Year! :D
  • nicespice
    3 years ago
    Happy 2021. 🥳
  • Eve
    3 years ago
    Happy New Fucks! ♡
  • Cashman1234
    3 years ago
    Here’s to a better 2021! I hope the new year is a good one!
  • minnow
    3 years ago
    Happy New Year back at you, T-OSU ! I didn't take you referring to us as fucks to be an inappropriate moniker. WW2 ace Greg "Pappy" Boyington allegedly stood up at morning briefing and said "which of you slobs is ready to fly a mission with me." There was no shortage of takers, here's to many good "missions" in '21.
  • TheeOSU
    3 years ago
    ^ Thanks minnow, my reference was sort of a combo of my sometimes warped sense of humor and semi affectionate.
  • mike710
    3 years ago
    Happy New Year to all! I was one of the fortunate ones in 2020 in that all the things that happened didn't affect me financially. Grateful for that but know that I was one of the lucky few. I'm looking forward to a better 2021 for as many as possible, especially those affected in 2020.
  • Huntsman
    3 years ago
    With 2020 having set the bar so low, hopefully the 2021 new year is a marked improvement. Best of luck everyone.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion