tuscl

I wonder

gSteph
The view from the other side of the room
I wonder what happened to Papi_Chulo
I wonder how many others have disappeared from here
I wonder if anyone will notice when I don’t post for a while after my shoulder surgery next month
I wonder when I’ll get my shot
I wonder if my favorite club will reopen and I can visit
I wonder when I’ll be less bored
I wonder about next year. May it surpass this year.

20 comments

• gammanu95
    4 years ago
    1) He left, at least for a while. Too much posting and not enough strip clubbing. I'm trending to agree with him.
    2) Who knows? Too many of the good ones, that is certain.
    3) What kind of surgery? I had a SLAP tear repaired a few years ago. My advice: request a nerve block.
    4) My advice is to wait.
    5) Not soon enough.
    6) Not soon enough.
    7) 2021-2023 are already shot to hell. Sorry, it's just a fact.
  • TheeOSU
    4 years ago
    I also wonder what happened with Papi.
    Pure speculation and I'm not knocking it because I generally agreed with his POV but he was almost rabid in his support of Trump and his aversion of the left. Without checking his history I think he basically stopped posting right after the election. My first guess is the election hit him hard and maybe he's taking some time off to reenergize.

My second guess is he possibly caught the virus or another health issue popped up.

My third guess is since I don't think he's clubbing maybe he doesn't feel compelled to post here anymore or he's tired of the trolls.

My fourth guess is I might be over thinking this, Lol

And speaking of wondering, I wonder what happened to Flagooner.
    Winex is another member that suddenly stopped posting a couple months ago.
    Other formerly prolific posters have suddenly stopped posting over the past couple years but I no longer wonder about them.
    Life goes on.
  • TJ Walker
    4 years ago
    Sad
  • TFP
    4 years ago
    Yeah I was wondering the same thing and was gonna make a thread about it myself but you beat me to it. All the speculation you guys did above is what I also guessed. One of those reasons at least.

I hope he's not gone for good. That guy was a walking encyclopedia of strip club knowledge.
  • Huntsman
    4 years ago
    I hope he just wanted a break to recharge his batteries. We all need that sometimes.

And where is BJ99? She was a fun persona on here
  • Longball300
    4 years ago
    I think I remember Papi saying in a discussion that he was going to take a break.

Good luck with your surgery gSteph.
  • shailynn
    4 years ago
    gammanu95 said "2021-2023 are already shot to hell. Sorry, it's just a fact."

I almost just cried, first time I saw that, for some silly reason I was thinking if I could just get through 2021 I (we'd) be all in the clear again.
  • jackslash
    4 years ago
    Gawker has been missing for a long time. The last I remember he had moved his ATF up from Florida to live with him. I'm afraid that (1) she murdered him or (2) he married her.
  • wallanon
    4 years ago
    "My fourth guess is I might be over thinking this, Lol"

But it's something to talk about. Hopefully 2021 is much better so there's a lot more club T&A to discuss this time next year.
  • wallanon
    4 years ago
    I thought Gawker just posted today?
  • wallanon
    4 years ago
    His post about vaccines was last week. That's almost today, right?
  • shadowcat
    4 years ago
    In a PM Papi told me that he was burned out on strip clubbing and TUSCL. Temporally?
  • Heellover
    4 years ago
    What happened to the guy who did the bracket/tournament of hot women! I think it made it to the semifinals and then he disappeared and it stopped. But that may have been precovid.
  • jackslash
    4 years ago
    Thanks. I had missed gawker's post. I'm glad he's still with us.
  • Cashman1234
    4 years ago
    First - good luck with your surgery.

I hope Papi is just taking a break.

I think Gawker is safe. I believe his ATF moved back down south. He may just not have any wild experiences to report.

I hope 2021 is a better year. I hope it will be a time of hope and progress.
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    Chane is inevitable so while things were bound to change after Covid, my original prediction in March 2020 that things would return to reasonably normal in 18 months stands. That's September of this year.
  • rickdugan
    4 years ago
    Nobody can do this forever. It is an expensive distraction and none of us are getting any younger. Eventually each of us will burn out, bust out or just find something else to hold our interest.
  • shadowcat
    4 years ago
    An easy way to find out if a member is still around is to search his name. when you pull it up it will tell you the last month that they had logged on to TUSCL.
  • captainfun
    4 years ago
    I have not been a super regular poster over time but basically checked out of tuscl for most of 2020. Very little traveling and clubbing so it didn't seem that relevant.

I bought two new motorcycles in 2020 which was a great distraction from an otherwise crappy year.
  • Bavarian
    4 years ago
    I hope Papi comes back.
    Gawker wrote an article so I’m glad he’s around.
    I do miss JohnSmith69’s Dream Stripper stories

Is SJGuy back yet?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion