tuscl

Wish List

founder
slip a dollar in her g-string for me
If there was a section of this site dedicated to VIP members only, what would you like to see? I am talking about a brand new, just for VIP members (and Verified Dancers) area where no lurkers, non-vip members, or search engines are allowed.

I think we could have a section for strippers to advertise, a better review list (10 or more full reviews per page), an exlcusive VIP discussion board etc.

Shoot out some ideas. I'm ready to make this happen.

30 comments

• shadowcat
    4 years ago
    I have thought many times that I would like to be able to send private messages to 2 or more people at the same time. Like emails and for them to be able reply like wise. This would be useful for my closest TUSCL buddies. I could share info with them that I wouldn't want to make public even in a dedicated VIP members only section.
  • Muddy
    4 years ago
    Video Please!

And pics not have to be linked away you could post them right here
  • yankeez4lif
    4 years ago
    I'm with you on stripper advertisement! Love the new website layout. Very user friendly.
  • Electronman
    4 years ago
    Great idea! Two thoughts-- 1) would a VIP only area be open for more explicit reviews? 2) I would also love to have some comparative reviews-- people who can compare and contrast clubs in a given locale.

Maybe this is a completely separate issue-- I would love to have some reviews of massage parlors. This is possibly spurred by the shut down of strip clubs in many areas of the country, but massage parlors are still open for business. I know that this topic has been previously discussed and I also know that we have a few massage parlor listings in certain areas (e.g., Metro Toronto).
  • misterorange
    4 years ago
    How about another level of VIP where it's harder to earn membership? Maybe Founder could designate a panel of say 20 initial members based on criteria such as length of membership, level of participation and, most importantly, not being a douchebag. Then those initial members get to vote on new members being accepted. An applicant would need like 70% approval from the existing membership. This way you keep out the fuck sacks like Icee and CJ Kunt. Also there needs to be a way to vote somebody out, in case some slippery worm finds a way to get through.
  • TheeOSU
    4 years ago
    "If there was a section of this site dedicated to VIP members only,"

Isn't that what this already is? I mean this is being discussed in the VIP Room.
  • wallanon
    4 years ago
    I'd like to see a way for VIPs to see/post notes on different locations that can be browsed the same way as clubs. The covidverse has made keeping up with local details a mess, and by now it's all buried in a bunch of discussion threads that are tougher to find now. So it's not yet another threadstorm, maybe have it be one part of the site that is editable with tracked changes. Good faith edits and trolls get ban-hammered on edit privileges after one warning.
  • WavvyCain
    4 years ago
    Let us Post videos, pics, and gifs under our post right in the comment section. You should leave the other photo section just for if the verified dancers want to post or advertise their shit. With vip idk work something out with clubs where we get free entry at night. Most day shift spots we already get in free anyways.
  • Warrior15
    4 years ago
    Well, I'm gonna wish for a private directory with all dancers contact information available to only VIP members. Not sure that is gonna fly with the dancers though. But I can wish for it.
  • herbtcat
    4 years ago
    I like the idea of a Super-VIP area behind some kind of wall that will allow us to share more sensitive info. But I’d suggest that unless @Founder can ensure that no LE can view or access it, he and the whole site is at risk from doing so.

Other than that precaution, there are lots of interesting posts that could appear like offers to set up a PL meet and greet at a local club (once COVID is over), or references to other review sites that do not include strip clubs - like the best-known site for massage parlors asked about by @Electronman. Or perhaps some discussion areas for strippers that cross over into the Sugar Baby world. The strippers can look for potential Daddies here, away from trolls, and vice versa.

Beyond that, assuming that posters can rely on the esxclusivity and protected access to the area, I think those who get in will quickly find the best use cases for this area.
  • minnow
    4 years ago
    I could go for founders ideas, plus have capability to send a single message to multiple members.

Wrt to massage parlors, I'm not interested in having it listed there, not a deal maker/breaker for me.

Wrt to mr. orange idea of a higher level of screening- present screening system is far from perfect, with the bar being set very low for article/review approval. While many people are inherent cheapskates, and wouldn't dream of springing for annual VIP membership fee, there are some who would just for kicks.

I suspect that actually implementing such a system would be a thorny task ( like which 20 members would founder chose, and what metrics/standards would he use to make selection). If you put 20 people together, every active member has probably pissed off 1 or more of those 20. But probably not 70% of that group. But it sounds like a good idea, your call founder.
  • wallanon
    4 years ago
    "importantly, not being a douchebag"

Well now you just went and made the whole process of assembling your TUSCL Dream Team complicated lol
  • sinclair
    4 years ago
    Have the ability to edit or delete your articles and reviews.
  • azdd
    4 years ago
    Thanks for asking Founder! I’ll expand on the suggestion from Shadowcat about sending PMs to multiple PLs. I would like to be able to assemble a group of trusted VIP members into a private discussion group. For example, there are a handful of very active Phoenix guys here that regularly share information via PM, but would benefit from a small group discussion with other trusted members. Someone would have to serve as a gatekeeper to limit membership to only those you can trust. Thanks!
  • Sgtsnowman
    4 years ago
    I've recently noticed that the personal ads section is searchable/visible without being logged in. In this age of digital footprints and online mobs I think a lot of folks here might prefer to have that locked down a bit. Or at least we should bring it to to members for discussion and a vote?
  • gammanu95
    4 years ago
    Not a new section, but just being able to scroll forward and backwards in the photos, without exiting back to the gallery to view a different pic.
  • rockie
    4 years ago
    I second Wallanon's first post.

I would like to see the approvers of prospective reviews be given access to some additional club info" that allows them to look at a mediocre review (in context) that might still confirm that a club remains in business. The details of a Club Desire or Follies have been well documented in the past, but there are clubs in business that have no reviews for 18 months to 3 years.

I note (for instance) that Mario's Showplace is listed as closed (here) in the MA club list. I agree that they are closed, but it's a "Pandemic closing". Mario's renewed their liquor license with the town of Webster for 2021 in November 2020. If we were being consistent, Foxy Lady Brockton has been closed the same amount of time with no suggested update or closed designation. Perhaps any club in MA that hasn't been open since March 2020 should get a "Pandemic Closing designation or note".

Another note or 2: Suggested Drink Hustle designation for clubs (outside the norm for that state/region as defined by those a little more fixated on the alcohol costs than I. Yes - I would be grateful for the warning that buying a dancer a fancy concoction will cost me over $15 to $30 a pop. A warning on the dive club that charges the same lap dance price as the nicer gentlemen's club across the street with no value add in entertainment.
  • rockie
    4 years ago
    The "unpublished reviews" do offer more context than when I last visited 8 months ago - #reviews/last reviewed date.
  • wallanon
    4 years ago
    The return of downvoting the first post of a thread. Or the entire thread. Nice for an option to provide immediate feedback without having to post on a thread that doesn't rate a reply.
  • BumHip
    3 years ago
    I'd like to have a review of the assholes who contribute nothing much other than nasty comments. We all know who they are. I'd be happy to name names if Founder would like.

Anyway we can keep the scope of this website to just adult entertainment topics?
  • gammanu95
    3 years ago
    A section for members who are VIP & verified, with 10+ reviews. The hardcore TUSCL elite, if you will.
  • BumHip
    3 years ago
    derertscrub, did my recommendations trigger you, or hit a bit too close to home? Sorry, not sorry.
  • wallanon
    3 years ago
    Electronman's idea of comparative reviews was a good one, it just being able to review more than one club at at time (with individual scores) so they are linked. Have the VIPs get different viewing options if linked reviews. I'd be up for reviewing multiple clubs in a few towns to test it out.
  • wallanon
    3 years ago
    Polls. How many threads do we have on TUSCL that could be easier to follow if we had a way to track yes/no/maybe or for/against/neutral voting? Having an option to comment with a vote or comment without voting would also be nice. Also, if polls do get put in I'd suggest no blind voting in the VIP forum. We've already got thumbs up and down on posts for drive by critiquing.
  • jackslash
    3 years ago
    Edit button
  • Muddy
    3 years ago
    How about where I click on a clubs reviews I do t have to keep clicking on all the reviews, it’s just one continuous scroll, would be a lot easier IMO
  • DeclineToState
    3 years ago
    ^This would be outstanding, restoring it to way it used to be please
  • Leonard313
    2 years ago
    My only suggestion would be an area by area men seeking/dancer seeking type of thing for OTC possibilities.

HOWEVER...

1) I'm going to rescind that suggestion on the grounds the site would probably get shut down by the mileage gestapo in D.C.

2) I'm kinda scared to offer a suggestion, given I only recently returned, and desert scrub seems to hate recent returnees offering suggestions.
  • stripperlover777
    8 months ago
    I Think There Should Be Sections For Dancers Stage Name Ideas & Dancer Gifts. Names Are A Help With 1st Impression & Their Should B Ideas For Dancers Gifts For B Days, Holidays, Contests, Special Occasions Etc .....
    Some Additional Site Emojis/Symbol Recommendations Tuscl Can Use:
    ✔️ 💲 🔥 👄 🍒⚡ 🎵 🎶 👽
    ******* @, #, /, * , ( ), ✓, ©, ^^^,
    ∆, §, ~, •, |
    Tuscl Cheers!

• Hank Moody
    8 months ago
    Founder, I’m Trying To Be Patient But I’d Really Like The IGNORE Functionality To Come Back.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion