tuscl

Wham-Last Christmas a roll down the windows song or a keep it to yourself

Kind of a song? I like it. I decided I would go down to the local school and show these kids what Christmas cheer is really all about. Got to the parking lot and rolled the down the windows and started blasting it. (This is the kind of stuff I do now that strip clubs are closed) Instead of cheers however my car was pelted with eggs and I was repeatedly called a slur for homosexuals.

6 comments

• CJKent_band
    4 years ago
    Pics and Vids or it didn’t happen.

:D
  • gammanu95
    4 years ago
    Surrender your man card.
  • Studme53
    4 years ago
    Ha ha - that is what is known as a “Tool Tune”. It’s a catchy song you like but your car windows need to be rolled up when you’re blasting it because you don’t want people to know what a tool you are for liking that douchey song
  • rickthelion
    4 years ago
    I like this crazy ass Muddy ape!

I think he’s expecting somebody to ask whether people were calling him a “slur for homosexuals” reflected to fact he was actually blasting Wham! in a panel van with a mural of him blowing George Michael on the side.

Then, in response to the question, Muddy’s plan is to say “no, I did not paint a picture of myself blowing George Michael on the side of my van...I painted a picture of myself giving George Michael the ol’ rusty trombone!”

Sorry to steal you punch line Muddy ape, but I’ll give you props for being secure in your sexuality. Next year tell a story ‘bout driving ‘round blasting Mariah Carey. ROAR!!!
  • misterorange
    4 years ago
    As I've grown older I'm starting to become a bit of a Grinch and I can't stand Christmas music, perhaps because it's been overplayed so much. Also find it annoying that store displays and Christmas music on the radio are now starting around Halloween, which I think is ridiculous. We still celebrate Christmas and get a tree, but you'll never hear Christmas music at my house, not even on Christmas day. There are no more young children in my family so nobody gives a shit.

That said, I did have an embarrassing incident once. Driving on the highway, Cyndi Lauper "Girls just want to have fun" came on the radio. It's a corny but catchy tune, and I turned it up loud. My phone rings and I see it's my buddy calling. I meant to swipe "ignore" because I was really jamming out to that girly song, but I accidentally picked up and didn't realize it, so he heard the music and me singing for the remainder of the song. Lol. He had a good laugh at my expense and the next time a group of friends were all together, of course he told everyone.
  • gammanu95
    4 years ago
    I don't like pop Christmas music, not even Jingke Bell Rock, but I stand by the orchestral and choiral classics, everything from Beethovens Ode to Joy to the original 12 days of Christmas. I even play them through the overheads at the clinic.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion