tuscl

"Wild Goose" Chases

DougS
Florida
Friday, September 7, 2007 7:40 AM
Have any of you ever been sent out of a club, on a mission requested by the dancer that you are spending time? Typically, these errands are late in the night, or early in the morning and you are operating with a serious buzz from all that you've had to drink, and you are thinking that you are close to scoring big with this girl. All at once she asks you to do something for her. How can you say "no"? It adds to the experience when you are unfamiliar to the area and have no clue where you are going, and have no business driving in the first place. I'm thinking the people that work at the more common errand destinations must laugh about us PLs that come in on our designated tasks. "Hey, look! Here comes another asshole from that club!" I think the first time this happened to me, I was at what is now called Scores O'Hare in Chicago and was having a fun time with a really hot blonde. It was getting late and I was about to leave because I was almost out of money. She said if I would walk across the street and get her a "pizza puff", she would give me a free dance for my efforts. I fell for it. It turned out that the place was across a VERY busy intersection and down the road about two blocks. It was also freezing out and I NEVER wear a coat inside a club. To make things worse, she had a tongue stud, and I was drunk and could not understand what the heck she wanted me to get her. After asking her to repeat it about four times, I finally said "Ohhh! Okay", even though I STILL wasn't sure what it was called. When I went inside the restaurant, I tried to say it phonetically - came out something like "Pete's Pup". After the guy at the counted looked at me blankly, he chuckled and said "do you mean Pizza Puff?" To this day, my friend that was with me that night and was waiting back at the club never lets me live down that night and the errand that I ran. Yes, I DID get a free dance, and it was probably worth it. From the Hugger in Kokomo, I've made many a late night trip to Steak-n-Shake to buy something for various assorted dancers over the year. Also made a run to a local steakhouse for a steak dinner for two dancers one night. From Silk-N-Lace (indy), I made a run to Taco Bell for my prev-ATF, and also ended up getting a carton cigs for her (she asked for a pack, but being the nice guy that I am...)

9 comments

• arbeeguy
    17 years ago
    Yah I did this a few times in the olden days but it never got me anywhere. I even did it for one of the other customers once. Stupid.
  • Clubber
    17 years ago
    Went to get band aids for her feet. New shoes.
  • pushin50
    17 years ago
    All of the above sounds like dancers taking advantage of PL's.
  • ThisOldManPlayed1
    17 years ago
    Have made liquer runs, in the past, for dancers during the day time. Nothing special in return (whether I paid for it or not) other than the usual blowjob.
  • harrydave
    17 years ago
    For a while at Bandaids in Phoenix I was like the designated driver. Then I realized that I was being used. But being used by hot chicks is not so bad.
  • DandyDan
    17 years ago
    This is totally ridiculous, but I once got cigarettes for my ATF even though I myself don't smoke. The club didn't have any of her kind in its vending machine, so I had to go to the convenience store half a mile down the road. She let me have a couple free dances out of the deal, but that was it.
  • whatevergong82
    17 years ago
    I scored some hard liquor for one hot dancer one time, and she repaid the favor by giving me two extra dances for each one that I paid for (the old 2 for one deal). Since she was hot, and her dances just as much, I was her errand boy for about 3 months, until she moved on (or quit, as it is in jobs like stripping).
  • chandler
    17 years ago
    A couple times recently, I've run out and picked up beer and sundries for friends working in a record store, one of whom happens to be a cute girl. Fortunately, they don't expect me to do it every time I stop in. I've never done anything like that at a strip club, and I don't recall it ever being asked or hinted at. I could say I'm not the errand boy type, except that I can be under other circumstances. In a strip club, it would seem awfully PL-ish.
  • DougS
    17 years ago
    It DOES seem a bit PL-ish. However, except for my legendary Pizza Puff run detailed above, I never felt as though I was being used. In fact, most of the time, it was my suggestion to make the run... or my idea to surprise a certain dancer. Also, in a lot of the cases, such as making a run for food, I was also getting something to eat, which led to us dining together ITC.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion