tuscl

In these hard covid times, y’all notice strippers been possessive as hell?

WavvyCain
Degenerate gambler and virgin
Saturday, December 12, 2020 12:55 PM
Man I understand times may be hard in some places, but damn wassup with these women getting mad u talk to other girls? I club to enjoy myself, not to stay under your tits the whole time, it’s 20 other girls here. Y’all notice this in y’all areas or is it just me? Dancer texted me this morning saying she saw me get a dance from another girl 🤣 I left another club for this same reason , it was 4 girls fighting over the same shit smh.

41 comments

• JamesSD
    4 years ago
    When the cash flows freely the girls love each other. When the cash dries up the girls get more jealous and possessive. Text that girl back "yes I did it's my money"
  • WavvyCain
    4 years ago
    @jamesSD yeah I said I’m new to the club so yes I got a dance from another girl. I told her the first day i went last week, I hate when girls get possessive and she text me that bs anyways lol. Hoes trippin!
  • WavvyCain
    4 years ago
    “When the cash flows freely the girls love each other. When the cash dries up the girls get more jealous and possessive” Should be in the Bible in the book of James tbh
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    4 years ago
    They want money to themselves. Nothing to do with you
  • WavvyCain
    4 years ago
    @2icee well they might as well whore outside the club I doubt any guy is going to go for that in the club.
  • PrinceAlbert
    4 years ago
    Sometimes I tell them, "My wife and I have an open relationship; she lets me do whatever I want with whoever I want. So why would I let a dancer, who I've made no commitment to, tell me who I can spend time with?"
  • georgmicrodong
    4 years ago
    I've related this on here before. My response is a lot like PrinceAlbert's, but more blunt: "My wife can handle me fucking other women, so can you."
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    4 years ago
    CD you and many others fall for it. Its their job and they try to keep customers just like anyone else
  • Cristobal
    4 years ago
    "Dancer texted me this morning saying she saw me get a dance from another girl" @WavvyCain what was your response to her text?
  • docsavage
    4 years ago
    I've been seeing girls getting more aggressive lately and doing things like sitting down at customer tables uninvited and trying to talk customers into doing lap dances. They have always done that to a certain extent but it's worse now. It backfires because a lot of customers don't like it and stop showing up at the club as often. Then the small crowds get even smaller.
  • NJBalla
    4 years ago
    I agree with ICEE, they want your money not you, you think the same girl will text you when clubs return to normal next summer? If its messing with your head, make a game out of it. See if you can get better mileage and OTC out of the girl. Ive been in the game long enough to just appreciate times like this. I limit my selection of girls and am rewarded with better experiences. When times turn back to the dancer's favor and they get lazy then it gets harder for clubbers and you need to do more searching.
  • WavvyCain
    4 years ago
    @cristobal I told her yes I did get a dance from another girl and since I’m new I’m going to get more. First day I told her I hate possessive strippers and she’s doing just that, she even wants me to take her out to eat next week 🤣
  • WavvyCain
    4 years ago
    @NJBalla I’ll keep that in mind, I’ve only been to this spot 3 times and she text me everyday and now wants me to take her out to eat. Think a otc is bound to happen at this point, imma use this situation to my advantage as u said.
  • WavvyCain
    4 years ago
    @docsavage lol man that shit is annoying as hell. The girl she got mad at me about, is a girl I didn’t even want a dance from. She sat down after I said I didn’t want company, wanted to order a drink and then danced on me, she start licking my neck so my other head took over , but overall the aggressive type of chick is annoying. I see why guys club at night when the clubs are overly crowded, I rarely see it happen during night, only day.
  • Huntsman
    4 years ago
    It does you a favor when she reveals her sense of entitlement or manipulation tactics. A good reminder of who and what you’re dealing with.
  • rickdugan
    4 years ago
    ===> "If its messing with your head, make a game out of it. See if you can get better mileage and OTC out of the girl. Ive been in the game long enough to just appreciate times like this. I limit my selection of girls and am rewarded with better experiences." Exactly. Any pansy who gets intimidated by a little more dancer aggressiveness should just stay home in bed with his milk and cookies. For the hardier club hounds, times like this are when you collect experiences that you will re-live for years to come.
  • WavvyCain
    4 years ago
    @rickdugan u have a point but u gotta admit if you’re new to a club and a woman is damn near harassing you about who you’re spending money on etc is a little annoying. What’s the next step? I just tell her if you don’t fuck me in the club everytime I come I’m going to spend money on other girls every time? How would Mr Rick handle it? I’m personally about to try the otc route she already wants to go to eat.
  • rickdugan
    4 years ago
    OK Wavvy, I'll play along... You're probably going to have trouble rehabilitating this one. Something in your previous interactions with her have led her to believe that she can treat you like this. Once a girl forms that type of firm judgment of a guy it's hard to reverse. You'd be better of cutting her loose and moving on to the next target. But if you absolutely must try with this one, why not start with a response text like, "Are you high? Don't send me a fucking text like that ever again." and leave it at that. Don't engage her any further, even if she tries to further engage you, until you see her ITC again. Time for you to reset the boundaries if you can. Then once those boundaries are reset, then you can have a conversation about what it takes to become a locked in club favorite.
  • WavvyCain
    4 years ago
    @rickdugan I appreciate that for real I maybe was being too nice with this hoe. I didn’t tell her no cuss words etc, so I gotta text her again or tell her this when I go up there. We gotta lay these ground rules again and this time they gotta be heard. I appreciate these words from a strip club vet like yourself.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    4 years ago
    Don't let any tactics get to you. Everything is just about money its their job and they want to be paid. Stringing a customer along to get them in the club is a common tactic and asking for dances as well. If youbdont like it just say no.
  • rickdugan
    4 years ago
    ===> "I told her yes I did get a dance from another girl and since I’m new I’m going to get more." Ah, I missed this. Too late to send a better response now. The time to whack to dog on the snout is immediately after it shits on the carpet. Instead you gave her an excuse about being new. About the only way you're probably going to salvage this now is to blow her off altogether ITC, but that's going to require you to sack up a lot more than you have so far.
  • rickdugan
    4 years ago
    And when I say "salvage" I mean have her in the wings as a future option. And FFS why would you want to take her for a meal? You need to cut her off for a while, which could go either way. She may react poorly and never approach you again or it may make her behavior better the next time you deal with her - a win for you either way given where things sit now.
  • nicespice
    4 years ago
    I’m not sure why the response can’t just be a simple “yep”—no explanation necessary. She may be confrontational with her phone but if she was truly going to start anything, then she would have done it in person when you were already there. If after saying “yep” and she escalates, then either ignore or just troll her. (Since you enjoy trolling this site, idk why you wouldn’t enjoy trolling in this situation either) No need to display any anger or cursing towards her. But idk that’s just me, we all have our own styles.
  • rickdugan
    4 years ago
    ===> "No need to display any anger or cursing towards her. But idk that’s just me, we all have our own styles." So you manage OTC girls a lot do you? ;) Normally I would agree with all of that. But the OP is behind the 8 ball here because while he was whining to the girl that he doesn't like aggressive/possessive dancers, his actions were telling her the opposite. So having already rewarded her with money and whispers of an OTC meal for her bad behavior, she felt like she could run a game on him about paying another girl. If he truly has ongoing OTC interest in her he needs to reset the boundaries - hence the rather sharp recommended response that is now moot anyway. In other words, every word and recommended word and action I posted was calculated. It's like correcting the behavior of a bad child. I have felt compelled to curse at only a single one in years - which has become troll fodder after I posted about it - but even that was calculated to correct extremely bad behavior. I just don't take these incidents seriously enough to get worked up, even if they are fun discussion fodder on here.
  • nicespice
    4 years ago
    Admittedly, no I’m not the expert on OTC. I guess I just don’t see the purpose of cursing someone out. (Unless you’re just simply done with them and either bored or venting) If wavy doesn’t like drama, that would be a bit much and I guess I don’t understand how that would help. As soon as more customers come in the door, he will probably start getting ignored. (Not that it isn’t a possibility no matter what, but the chances go up) Or at least that’s my guess. If wavy does like the drama, let her have that feeling for a small while, then pull the rug out and immediately turn focus elsewhere. Ride that high out even more high. But if the cursing is calculated...then in what instances is it justified, in your opinion? As I recall with that troll fodder, I don’t remember what was the extremely bad behavior either and I don’t believe it was shared.
  • nicespice
    4 years ago
    Aah hell it’s the holidays. I’ll cut back on the trolling (for now). I concede the argument to Rick and hopefully whatever interaction Wavy wants, he gets. Whether it’s meeting a dancer outside the club, or having multiple dancers who don’t get mad at anything, or just sitting back enjoying chicken fingers
  • NAAAASTY
    4 years ago
    Keep it light. Avoid the drama. You don't owe anyone an explanation esp someone you're paying bringing it to you over text. Drama's going to escalate from here. Ignore it, cut her off, and handle it ITC. NAAAASTY
  • rickdugan
    4 years ago
    No concession necessary nice. As you pointed out before, we all do what works for us. Others should feel free to handle it differently. She's not confused about what she's doing. She's out of line and she knows it, but she obviously believes that he's a pushover or else she never would have played that game. Since he clearly doesn't just want to just drop her, which frankly is what I do with a girl who behaved like that out of the gate, he needs a quick way to correct her misperception of him. Unless she's right of course.
  • rickdugan
    4 years ago
    Oh, and contrary to the notion that this type of response would create drama, IME it has the opposite effect. Girls who try to play games early on and get their knuckles rapped for it usually either behave better the next time or stay away, either of which is a better outcome than what he has seen so far.
  • WavvyCain
    4 years ago
    Tbh every way you all are approaching the situation is correct to me, maybe the cursing is a bit harsh but some girls react well to it, but if I did that it would have to be in person, over text people get the wrong idea. I’m not mad in any way though, just gotta do how that old saying goes and nip shit in the bud before it gets too late. Since I’m new there and she’s getting pushy the perfect time is my next visit on Wednesday. She asked me about eating out with her at a Italian spot on Friday while itc. When I woke up Saturday around noon is when I got the text about her seeing me get a dance from another girl. I told her I’m new and I’m going to get dances from other girls. All of y’all’s way at coming at her is the right way, just wanted y’all advice because y’all are vets at handling dancers, wanted to see what I was going against. Club here called oasis annoyed me because girls Would literally sit up under me when I didn’t want shit, and when I did, they would get possessive and act like other girls couldn’t have me, which is why I blamed covid a bit but idk. But I thank all of you for real. Ps nice spice I don’t troll anymore on here lol that was the old me, if u notice I don’t even post in the discussion section anymore. The political bait trolling played out.
  • Player11
    4 years ago
    You have to be in control. You control how much they get use it to your advantage.
  • rickdugan
    4 years ago
    ===> "Club here called oasis annoyed me because girls Would literally sit up under me when I didn’t want shit, and when I did, they would get possessive and act like other girls couldn’t have me, which is why I blamed covid a bit but idk. " That's because you allow this behavior. Or at the very least you seem hesitant and uncertain enough that they feel emboldened. Look around the club and find the guy who is NOT being treated like that - the guy who seems to always have one girl or another sitting next to him talking normally. Then try to emulate his body language and facial expressions.
  • georgmicrodong
    4 years ago
    Rick and I, ahem, "disagree" on a fair number of things, but giving in to what amounts to extortion on the part of dancers is not one of them. Giving in to that only invites more of the same, not only from her, but from others who see it. The vast majority of time, a simple "I'm not interested, thanks" is all that's necessary. On rare occasions, something more stern might be warranted, but I've only had to resort to "leave me alone, you fucking leech" once in 40ish years of clubbing.
  • rickdugan
    4 years ago
    GMD, I think we, ahem, "disagree" on this issue much less than you think. ;) Like you I usually get by with a simple "No thank you." But I also haven't had a girl play those games in a very long time and I suspect you haven't either. I suspect that long time degenerate club hounds give off a vibe that holds them up, including how comfortable they seem in their space. Girls no doubt size their targets up and approach accordingly. Whatever the OP is doing or however he's behaving, the girls were not treating him the same way. So now we're left to have fun throwing shit against the wall in figuring out how he can salvage this. Can this be salvaged after he already tolerated her initial aggressive behavior, first paying her and then making an eager to please offer to take her to her favorite restaurant, and then responding to her silly text with a defensive excuse? It's anybody's guess IMHO. His behavior has been screaming "doormat" so much already that he has an uphill battle in changing her view.
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    Why does he even want to salvage this train wreck of an encounter, I mean really this whole thread is a colossal waste of time and energy Our OP has been here for a short time yet he gives off that I know it all vibe, I say good luck to him I’d never let any little girl in her underwear do me like that.
  • WavvyCain
    4 years ago
    Thread is a waste of time and energy? Your dickhead ass still commented on it when u coulda moved on 🤣
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    Fuck off asswipe, you’re a little pussy gets dissed by tween girls in their underwear and t you think of yourself as a baller SMH
  • txtittyfag
    4 years ago
    YEEEEOOOOOOOWWWWWWWW
  • Tetradon
    4 years ago
    "Y’all notice this in y’all areas or is it just me?" I don't notice, because I don't care. Their drama stops at the edge of my wallet. Never be a kept man.
  • JamesSD
    4 years ago
    25, at least this thread is non political and about strip clubs
  • georgmicrodong
    4 years ago
    @rick: I said that this issue is *not* one of the ones on which we disagree. :D And you're right about the other. I still get a pout or few on occasion, and sometimes a "why not", but it hasn't gone farther than that in quite a while. Even from the girls on whom I've spent money in the past. Just why that might be is more than I'm prepared to assume, but the "vibe" is as reasonable an explanation as any.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion