Just another forgiving all inclusive demoncrat!

TheeOSU
FUCK IT!
I'm actually surprised that a liberal news website posted this but I don't expect to see it get much more coverage. Imagine the outrage from the media if a Republican said something similar.

Michigan Democrat threatens Trump supporters on Facebook Live and calls on 'soldiers' to make them 'pay'

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/…

7 comments

• TheeOSU
    4 years ago
    Her comment trying to walk back what she said takes the cake!

":Johnson attempted to clarify her comments in another video posted on Wednesday, saying it was time for “soldiers” of Christ to stand up against racism and misogyny. "

RIGHT!
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    BLM is nothing more than an admission that some racist violent communities need to be dealt with as you would a diseased, rabid dog. Another reminder that the death of George Floyd needs to be celebrated.
  • Muddy
    4 years ago
    Wow what a tough cookie she is! Real role model! It’s sad that this tuff is so out there like this and the MSM just rolls along with it.
  • Tetradon
    4 years ago
    And she tries to walk it back playing the race, gender, and religion cards. Too late.

Remember which side has the actual _soldiers_ (and the weaponry).
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    Just the typical useless, hate-filled progressive. I am glad Biden got elected. Instead of declaring 90% of my cash as I did under Trump it goes to 40%.
  • rattdog
    4 years ago
    in an alternate universe if she was a stripper she would only do 3 for $100 air dances. and if you say no she'll have a goon bouncer pull out a smith and wesson and blow your head clean off. ugly repugnant scab.
  • datinman
    4 years ago
    @ski re: 90/40

A. I'm jealous of any business that does enough cash to make that an option.

B. You have far more confidence in the anonymity of the internet than I do if you're willing to put that in writing.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion