Now even Santa’s a pussy

Wednesday, December 9, 2020 6:43 AM
Ho ho ho ! [view link]

8 comments

I saw that yesterday. Just like the modern day Red Ryder story... that Santa is an ASSHOLE!
Longball300
3 years ago
Not to argue - but that Santa was a douchebag! Wtf? No Nerf guns? It’s a fucking toy! Where is MackTruck? He should dump a load of shit on that Santa’s lap!
Cashman1234
3 years ago
Kind of funny that my generation grew up playing army (baseball bat was a bazooka) and we don't do drive bys; used guns in gang fights or settled anything with anything other than fists. The generations that grew up without guns kill each other over nothing; do drive bys and use murder as a way of life. There is no person on earth as fucked up as a progressive. Absolutely the dumbest, angriest most violent people on earth. Burn a store, you are protesting; get yourself killed by acting like the drug addled felonious thug you are makes you a dead hero, George Floyd, may you fucking burn in hell.
skibum609
3 years ago
You'll shoot your eye out, kid!! 😝
ATACdawg
3 years ago
Skibum summed it up nicely.
TheeOSU
3 years ago
I was raised in a household where we were told from an early age that guns are never to be treated as toys. They are tools that must be respected. I never had a nerf gun, cap gun or water gun. But I did get my first .22 rifle for my 8th birthday, my first 12 ga shotgun for my 12th birthday and my first .38 pistol for my 15th. I always felt bad for the kids that only got toy guns.
whodey
3 years ago
You'll shoot your eye out, Kid! [view link]
herbtcat
3 years ago
@whodey I had lots of cap guns and water guns as a kid. Nerf only made squishy footballs back then. First gun I ever fired was on high school rifle team, a .22 Winchester bolt action. My parents had nothing against guns, but they didn't own any. Competitive shooting as a high school sport was eliminated a long time ago where I'm from (a small city in NJ). This Santa article didn't shock me at all because I wouldn't be surprised if it's illegal for Santa to deliver Nerf guns in NJ. After I got kicked out of college, my mother enrolled me in a local commuter college and forced me to join ROTC. So the second gun I ever fired was an M-16-A1. I never fired a handgun until I became an Infantry company commander and had to qualify with a Colt 1911 in order to carry a sidearm. These days, as a civilian, I'm more of a handgun guy. I only have a few rifles and shotguns, but a bunch of handguns. I really enjoy shooting rifles and I love skeet shooting, but here in NJ you get some pretty evil looks from people and I live in a condo complex where everybody sees you putting stuff in your car. With handguns I can just throw my range bag over my shoulder like I'm going to the gym. That's how bad it is here.
misterorange
3 years ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion