tuscl

"Stripper Photos"

jackslash
Detroit strip clubs
I like what Founder has done with the photos, which are now all easily available. But I don't like the name. Most of the photos are not photos of strippers or by strippers. They are mostly photos of naked women (thanks Joker and Longball) or sexist memes (thanks to me). Can anyone suggest a better name for TUSCL treasure?

12 comments

• Warrior15
    4 years ago
    Don't really care what it's called. But I do appreciate those that are posting !
  • Warrior15
    4 years ago
    I would say keep it as it is. There are some strippers that post photos of themselves. Anything that we can do to encourage that is good.
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    How about renaming it the Wall of Fame as a tribute to those beauties that keep gracing us with their presence.
  • Cashman1234
    4 years ago
    I agree with Warrior. Let’s not do anything that might stop dancers from sharing their photos.
  • Longball300
    4 years ago
    I concur that we want to encourage the dancers to contribute. Have no problem with the current name although it is somewhat misleading. Separate photo walls? Didn't we have that for awhile? Maybe just "Photos"....
  • Longball300
    4 years ago
    The only other thing I'll say is that I liked when you could see the whole photo in the preview page rather than just a slice... that way I knew which ones NOT to enlarge.
  • Longball300
    4 years ago
    Huh, just saw the "Dancers Only" "Verified Only" click boxes... duh.. that way you can filter. Founder = Good Idea.
  • CJKent_band
    4 years ago
    How about helping people that want to swipe through some photos rather than go back to the album?

Just think about all the time people will be saving.
  • herbtcat
    4 years ago
    How about calling it "User Submitted Pics" because, you know... that's what they are?
  • Uprightcitizen
    4 years ago
    Striper Photo's (or girls we want to be strippers)
  • Muddy
    4 years ago
    Yeah that confused me at first too. Not for nothing I think it's been a great feature though, a lot of laughs
  • gSteph
    4 years ago
    I wish there was a way to 'hide' photos, or 'favorite' them, so you could see a wall of your favorites.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion