tuscl

Which states strip clubs are open?

Tuesday, December 8, 2020 7:49 AM
It hard to find in which states strip clubs are open at this current moment, Can you guys please share updates ?

23 comments

• jackslash
    4 years ago
    I can tell you Michigan is closed
  • rickdugan
    4 years ago
    Florida is open and likely to stay that way.
  • whodey
    4 years ago
    Ohio is open but with limited capacity and limited hours. Indiana is open but I haven't been since the most recent reopening. I assume there are still limits on capacity and possibly on hours but not sure. Kentucky is closed until the 13th. Looks like the governor doesn't plan to extend the closure based on recent comments but I'm sure it will depend on Covid numbers between now and then.
  • VanMan81
    4 years ago
    Texas is jumping!
  • DOLLAR_BILL
    4 years ago
    NJ is open.
  • shadowcat
    4 years ago
    Georgia is open.
  • PrinceAlbert
    4 years ago
    California is mostly closed, but in San Diego County 3 clubs are open (that I know of) due to a lawsuit injunction until 21 December 2020: Pacer's, Cheetah's and Expose'.
  • Sgtsnowman
    4 years ago
    Arizona was open two weeks ago. But I haven't checked back in since the last round of mandatory panic.
  • Michigan
    4 years ago
    Washington has been closed since the pandemic began.
  • 8TM
    4 years ago
    Northwest Indiana is under a 12am curfew but other than that it seems to be business as usual at the clubs. The dancer/customer ratio is like shooting fish in a barrel right now since the Chicago girls have nowhere else to work.
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    Last Sunday ski season started so I am on a hiatus. Rhode Island was open as recently as last week, to varying extents.
    4 years ago
    Las Vegas was open a week ago when I was last there, now I’m in Hawaii and there is nothing going on.
  • Jacob007
    4 years ago
    Are lap dances available in Vegas? I checked palomino website .. they say they are operating as bikini bar .. so wondering if they have lap dances anymore ?
  • Jacob007
    4 years ago
    I have been debating between NJ vs Vegas which one to choose .. its been a while . I am in minnesota and everything is shutdown here till December 18th .. probably it will get extended to new year
  • JamesSD
    4 years ago
    Technically California is closed, but our local San Diego club won a court case and is open at least through the end of the year.
  • ulitimate1
    4 years ago
    Colorado is mostly closed.
  • ebobrian
    4 years ago
    Illinois clubs are also closed at this time.
    4 years ago
    Lap dances in Vegas are available but only in VIP areas so I don’t think they are official. Haven’t had any trouble getting what I usually get though.
  • samsung1
    4 years ago
    Cleveland ohio clubs close at 10pm. Day shift is weak though.
  • misterorange
    4 years ago
    NJ is open but there is no sitting at the bar allowed (tables only) and 10PM closing. Mask wearing enforcement varies by club, and there are a few places that didn't reopen (apparently out of business). But that said, it's not terrible here. Plenty of VIP available, especially since the main floor action for dancers is somewhat limited by Covid rules and/or smaller crowds. Also I've seen some nice looking younger talent at clubs that previously featured grandmas and Bride-of-Frankenstein types.
  • Walkerpeace
    4 years ago
    Pa is open but the rules mean clubs have to close at 1030 and you have to order food.
  • loganshard
    4 years ago
    @walkerpeace Are LDs avail in PA?
  • Techman
    4 years ago
    Indian is open at least Concepts in Lawrenceburg. I am checking out Cowboys in Lexington need week.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion