tuscl

So I married a Dancer

bsa694fun
Fun in New Jersey
Sunday, December 6, 2020 1:58 PM
Anybody else go down that road and how did it end?

13 comments

• DOLLAR_BILL
    4 years ago
    My cousin did. Ended in short marriage and divorce.
  • JamesSD
    4 years ago
    Honestly I think it depends on the milage at her club, the husband, and her long term plan. Even clean dancers can make decent money while in school.
  • bsa694fun
    4 years ago
    Sorry, should have added our oldest is 24 and she just stopped dancing last year
  • prevert
    4 years ago
    Can’t be any worse than my ex cunt.
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    4 years ago
    I'm engaged to one. Been together 3 years. And its kinda perfect
  • Studme53
    4 years ago
    Guy I know - a cop- married a veteran dancer - who I thought was smokin hot - in fact she was one of my ATFs. Beautiful blonde, Tight body, pretty face who was dancing and looking good into her mid forties. They both retired and moved from NJ to Florida. She manages some gated community there and he’s in charge of security. They’re doing great. Not the typical scenario I’m sure.
  • lotsoffun201
    4 years ago
    I was for 15 years. She stopped dancing 5 years after we were married for a regular job. Ultimately ended in divorce but unrelated to dancing or anything else
  • Studme53
    4 years ago
    This ATF of mine the cop married was not an extras type, but really a 9 in anyone’s book. That being said, when I would take her in the back for dances she would start out buy kneeling between my legs and massage my Johnson over the pants with both her hands for about a minute. I would get fully excited real quick. She would look at my crotch like she was in love and the look me in the eyes with her gorgeous blue eyes and say things like “wow, you’re really big” One time another dancer was with another customer nearby and she said to her “this guy has a nice big package - check it out”. I know it’s shallow, but that would really turn me on - and she knew it. She would then do a really good grind couch dance, but I’d LDK every time with her.
  • TheeOSU
    4 years ago
    "I'm engaged to one. Been together 3 years. And its kinda perfect" So what's his name/ Let me guess... Raoul. I can see you hooking up with and trying to support a pre-op tranny named Raoul with the funds from your fentanilo, aka fentanyl sales. BTW, does Raoul know of your penchant for trolling a hetro strip club website? You better hope he doesn't get his dainty manicured man hands on your phone.
  • TheeOSU
    4 years ago
    It won't be so perfect then, Lulz
  • rickdugan
    4 years ago
    Married dancers are among my favorite. They have added earning pressure because most of their husbands are bums, which makes them surprisingly good OTC targets. Even better, in most states they can't file a paternity claim against a non-spouse if they were married when the pregnancy began because the spouse is legally presumed to be the father under most states' laws. Shit my favorite OTC partner in the last several years I've been in Florida was married. A good married OTC dancer can be quite a treat.
  • Studme53
    4 years ago
    I had another hot ATF who wore a really big diamond wedding ring when she danced. It was really sexy to see that hand working me and relieving my tension in the back. She would talk all the time about her husband and kids, and she was pretty dirty in the back, but nothing extra beyond using her hand.
  • ricktheturtle
    4 years ago
    Bsa69-ape, I was going to ask whether she liked to do it 🐢 style but then I read more and it was clear that she no longer danced and you have a 24-year old son. No disrespect but that doesn’t titillate this rick. Gimme them mid-20s sexy female hairless apes for some good turtle lovin’ Aah...yup
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion