tuscl

Ho Ho Ho Merry Christmas

rickdugan
Verified and Certifiable Super-Reviewer
I'm feeling a very special Christmas season coming this year here in FL. With COVID cases and associated positivity rates spiking, the clubs are getting a little less busy than they were a month ago, which has been opened up more OTC opportunities than I can readily accommodate. I can only imagine what it will be like in another couple of weeks, when more guys have already spent their free cash on presents and the girls are hoping to earn so that they can do the same.

I will keep this thread active up to Christmas and report what I'm finding. Hopefully this Christmas season will help with a couple of hot ass girls who are on the fence. 'Tis the Season after all. 😉

15 comments

• georgmicrodong
    4 years ago
    Similar issue here, with the club closures.
  • gSteph
    4 years ago
    So glad death and disease can make some happy. Damm, we're an adaptable species.

Accommodate on. 😋
  • rickdugan
    4 years ago
    ===> "So glad death and disease can make some happy. Damm, we're an adaptable species."

gS, take a look at this from a different perspective. Guys who courageously step up to meet this increased demand are humanitarians performing a valuable civic service. There are more kids who will now be having a Merry Christmas because of our heroic efforts to support their (very hot) Moms during these extremely trying times.
  • minnow
    4 years ago
    Look out for rick to wear a polyester Santa Claus suit.......
  • shadowcat
    4 years ago
  • JamesSD
    4 years ago
    When the clubs reopened in June when everything was reopening and rates were down, they were packed.

At least one is open here because they went to court and won. But this round they are slow. The guys that do show up seem to largely be in the mood to spend though.
  • TJ Walker
    4 years ago
    It's a merry xmas here in club HK/TJ as always guarantee.
  • Mate27
    4 years ago
    “I will keep this thread active up until Christmas”.

What are you, San Jose Guy reincarnated? Do you plan to bump your own thread regaling of your gifts made to the otc goddess?
  • Mate27
    4 years ago
    On a more realistic note, I’m going to be giving a bigger donation to my local food bank. They’re hurting due to higher demand. Hopefully you all can do the same in your location.
  • rickdugan
    4 years ago
    ===> "I’m going to be giving a bigger donation to my local food bank. They’re hurting due to higher demand. Hopefully you all can do the same in your location."

Great point Meat. Our local food banks have been hit hard too and the Dugan family has indeed upped it's donations.

Keep in mind too that there are many other charities being impacted since giving is generally down while need is up. We also increased our donations to a local charity which provides assistance to families coping with children who have cancer and for a couple of local Christmas gift drives. Those of us who are so blessed that we are able to "telework" and blow money on strippers need to remember that many are less fortunate, especially in areas with reckless leaders who keep shutting their workplaces down.
  • Cashman1234
    4 years ago
    Well said Meat72 and Rickdugan. There are many folks in need this year, and many folks who normally would donate are unable possibly due to job loss or other reasons.

I’m fortunate to be employed and working from home, and I will be donating more this year. It’s important, as more families are having difficulty making ends meet after this brutal year.
  • Cowboy12
    4 years ago
    I went to a club in Cocoa Beach in June when they first re-opened, and it was very slow, and no hot dancers.
    Have not been back since then, but thinking about hitting the club before Christmas, to, you know, just to help out a single mom.
  • rickdugan
    4 years ago
    ===> "Have not been back since then, but thinking about hitting the club before Christmas, to, you know, just to help out a single mom."

Cowboy, your nobility and generosity clearly know no bounds. 😉
  • Cashman1234
    4 years ago
    The start of this discussion reminds me of a girl I hooked up with - a civilian. She was a mess - and she would ride a bicycle in a old Santa costume around the holidays. I convinced her to not wash the costume until after she would come to see me. The scent of her dirty pussy - and sweaty ass - all mixed together to create a pungent scent that drove me wild.

She rode her bicycle to my hotel and I would tie her to the bed - and abuse her tits and pussy. After a few holiday meetings - the crotch wore out - and then I would enjoy a long sniff of her bike seat as she bent over to hold her ankles and show me her leaking holes!

Such warm holiday memories!
  • Icee Loco (asshole)
    4 years ago
    Using the pandemic to lowball hookers. Thats something to brag about
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion