tuscl

High heeled shoes....

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
I just heard that this was a male invention to make a womans ass look smaller?

23 comments

• chandler
    17 years ago
    We told them that just to get them to wear them. The real reason is that it makes them easier to catch...and to run away from
  • David9999
    17 years ago
    Regular 3 inches heels no doubt pushes the ass up. closer to the ideal evolutionary position. As for stripper platforms - that 6 inch typical size (or higher) can sure turn an often times ordinary girl into something quite amazing- particuarly all these girls who in normal life are 5-1 to 5-2 with avg length legs. All of a sudden they are prancing around like sex goddesses.
  • casualguy
    17 years ago
    I never really paid much attention except those high heels seem dangerous when they start moving towards your head when a dancer does some acrobatics with high heels on.
  • FONDL
    17 years ago
    I prefer bare feet. My ATF always took her shoes off when she was with me. I always invite a stripper to do that, and many of them are happy to if it's allowed.
  • evilcyn
    17 years ago
    I after 10 years of dancing, have just started to take my shoes off while giving a dance.. I was so use to how tall I was in my shoes, I kinda had to learn to adjust to being my short self..
    I am one of those who is 5'2, and with my shoes almost 5'9.. The heels are an empowering feeling..
  • chandler
    17 years ago
    A lot of strippers take their shoes off when sitting with me or lap dancing. That's fine with me, but I definitely want to see them in heels on stage and walking around the club. Not only does it lift their ass, it improves the look of their legs and the rest of their body, their posture and their walk. It makes women look more fuckable.
  • FONDL
    17 years ago
    I met my ATF the first week she started dancing, and not only wasn't she used to the tall shoes, she wasn't used to wearing any kind of heels. So it was pretty funny watching her stumble around in the dancer shoes. There wasn't anything sexy about it at all, it looked like a comedy act. Which is why she took them off whenever she could.
  • harrydave
    17 years ago
    I have helped my ATF buy several pairs of shoes. She is very picky, as she is looking for comfort, and many of the shoes are painful. The typical price is $50 to $75, and while they look ok when new, they are cheaply made and tend to fall apart. I am the designated repairman. Thank God for 5 minute epoxy.
  • evilcyn
    17 years ago
    LOL@harrydave I have epoxied my fair share of shoes.....
  • motorhead
    17 years ago
    harrydave: Cheaply made is the understatement of the year!!! Call me a sucker, but I've bought my ATF several pairs of shoes also....I keep saying to her that is seems like you buy a lot of shoes, but she has shown me how cheaply made they are and how quickly they fall apart. The manufacturers of these shoes sure are ripping off the girls (and old farts like me stupid enough buy shoes for them).
  • chandler
    17 years ago
    Women's shoes are cheaply made because women buy for fashion, not quality workmanship. It usually works out, since they own more shoes than men and discard them sooner. However, the nature of the design makes high heels more prone to fall apart. Strippers really pay the price for it, because dancing wears out cheap, disposable shoes more quickly than the everyday use most women put them to.
  • harrydave
    17 years ago
    I have a pair of English shoes (Clarks walking shoes, brown leather). I paid $125 for them, have worn them most days for 3 years, and they just wont wear out. The English should make dancer's shoes. They might be worth the higher price. Of course, they would look like army boots. Might go well with a stripper's camo bikin.
  • chandler
    17 years ago
    Your Clarks probably haven't had a style change in 40 years. And I bet you can't get them with blinking lights in the heels.
  • Clubber
    17 years ago
    One time I remember. I was in a different club where my ATF was working. She started to complain about her new heels hurting. I walked to a drug store (I was not very sober) across a major highway (not sure how I made it), to get her a box of band aids. Best thing was massaging her feet and helping her.
  • FONDL
    17 years ago
    I usually buy my ATF a new pair of good running shoes every year for her birthday (hey, that's what she wants.) And I also once bought her a good pair of sandals. And that's all she ever wears on her feet, running shoes or sandals (she lives a the beach.) Some of her sandals have slightly elevated heels, but I've never seen her in real heels. Smart girl.
  • ThisOldManPlayed1
    17 years ago
    High heeled shoes.... I never wear them. Probably would make my feet sore and cause a 'wobble' in my walk.
  • harrydave
    17 years ago
    Yeah Bones, but your ass would look so cute. Who knows, might attract the ladies.
  • shadowcat
    17 years ago
    harrydave: He attracts them with his purple thong.
  • ThisOldManPlayed1
    17 years ago
    Hey hey hey! Don't make fun of my 'purple thongs'. Actually, I've worn them out 'literally'. However, I still have my black, blue, and red thongs! I've gotten some pretty good HOT dances from dancers..... who wanted to see the entire thong! Fortunately for me, most wanted to see 'what was in them'!

harrydave...... make you a deal good buddy! If you show up at our Convention in Columbia the weekend of Oct 25th/26th, I'll talk a dancer into letting me put her shoes on! Deal?
  • harrydave
    17 years ago
    Ah Bones, I don't think I can make Columbia, but I'm sure some of the other guys would like to see you strut your stuff.
  • DougS
    17 years ago
    I could careless about the heels, even if it they accentuate their ass and/or legs. Their ass and legs already look good enough for me (or I wouldn't be spending time with them). Personally, I prefer the dancer to take her shoes off when we are spending time together. Not that I have a foot fetish or anything - feet do nothing for me - but it just seems to be a much cozier atmosphere when she's cuddling up with me sans shoes. It seems to indicate a more intimate feeling... like she's comfortable with me and "letter her hair down", so to speak.

A little off-topic, but somewhat related. I believe I'm going to surpise my ATF next week with a pedicure. I'm probably going to make it a couples pedicure, where they do both the guy and girl's feet at the same time. (my wife and I got the treatment a few months back and it was very relaxing and a bit sensual and intimate... the only thing that would've made it better is hot technicians)
  • rob0411
    17 years ago
    Bones7599 -

I'm planning on showing up. You wearing the shoes just adds to the excitement.
  • minnow
    17 years ago
    RE: Shadowcat... "makes a womans ass seem smaller". Careful what you say there 'cat, a woman unhappily married to short guy might wholeheartedly agree with statement.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion