tuscl

in Fayetteville NC

Saturday, November 28, 2020 1:28 PM
In Fayetteville NC for the night trying to figure out what club to go to its between Secrets in Fayetteville or drive 1hr to Greensboro to check out the Treasure Club. Any suggestions would be helpful.

9 comments

• wallanon
    4 years ago
    Why burn the hour if you don't have to? Secrets should be open now, right? If you don't like what you see then point the car toward Greensboro.
  • Wardance46
    4 years ago
    I was thinking the same thing then I found out that apparently the Gov. has told all clubs and restaurants they have to close at 11pm.
  • Evasparkling
    4 years ago
    @Wardance46 Are you sure about that. I’m currently in Charlotte, NC. And I was at the Crazy Horse Gentlemen Club in Charlotte last night. Sale of Alcohol stops at 11:00 PM but the Club is open until 3:00 AM I went in around 11:45 PM last night & didn’t leave until around 2:15 AM this morning.
  • trpterp
    4 years ago
    Perhaps it might be better to avoid Greensboro? One of Rickdugan's 2AMers occurred there yesterday. [view link]
  • trpterp
    4 years ago
    Oops. My bad. I got my frequent posters mixed up :) It was Shadowcat.
  • BBBC
    4 years ago
    "who needs booze? you need need TITS and pUSSY!!!" ^ haven't you learned yet!!! You need the booze to put up with the turkey pussy and TITS! Just stop trying to be straight and you won't need the booze! 😉 then you can be healthy like meeeee!
  • BBBC
    4 years ago
    ThE yucky vaginas and TITS not turkey. Turkey cums later... gobble gobble 😉
  • TheeOSU
    4 years ago
    If the clubs are closed maybe you can check out the 82nd Airborne Division at Ft Bragg.
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    I enjoyed the Treasure club.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion