tuscl

Mattresses

sinclair
Strip Club Nation
Thursday, November 26, 2020 3:06 PM
I will be furnishing a new pad this weekend and I need recommendations for good mattresses. What is the best brand/type for sleeping? What is the best brand/type for banging bitches on? Plush, medium, firm, or extra firm?

11 comments

• Dolfan
    4 years ago
    I recently replaced two beds in my house, a Tempur-Pedic breeze for my bed but I went with a Tuft & Needle Mint for the other one. Honestly, if I had to do it again I'd go T&N for both & spend the extra 3000 or so on strippers to bang on it. The T&N have one of those 100 day trial things, if you don't like it you donate it to charity & send them the receipt & they refund you.
  • Muddy
    4 years ago
    I got a medium from Ikea. I thought it was pretty good.
  • Eve
    4 years ago
    Once upon a time I got a super plush mattress. Almost felt like a hotel mattress and dropped $1.5k for it. In the beginning. It was heavenly, like sleeping on a marshmallow. Then later on, I would wake up in hellish sweats and my back and shoulders would always be killing me. Slow but sure regret with this mattress. Then I moved to a new complex and got a new bed. I had the plush mattress thrown out and got a very affordable firm mattress instead. Only $300ish. Best. Mattress. Ever. No longer aching, no longer sweating, no longer sinking like I'm laying on a cloud when I lay motionless. Expensive doesn't always mean great.
  • shadowcat
    4 years ago
    Do they still make water beds? I tried one once at the Rosarita Beach hotel just south of Tijuana. Damn near froze to death. I guess if you ever buy one you should make sure that you can heat the water.
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    I brought a sleep number bed a while ago, even though the learning curve can be a pain in the ass since I worked out the bugs it’s quite comfortable and the foot warmers really do help you to fall asleep
  • rickdugan
    4 years ago
    If you don't want to sink and sweat your ass off then be sure to by a mattress using the old coil spring system instead of the newer pocket coils with "memory foam." Eve's story is an exact case in point.
  • NAAAASTY
    4 years ago
    Depends on side sleeper vs back or stomach. Also memory foam type can be harder to get out of d/t sinking in, something to consider for the old and feeble type. NAAAASTY
  • gammanu95
    4 years ago
    Tempurpedic and other memory foam mattresses are bad for both sleeping and screwing. I have a sealy posturepedic that is very good for both. For the guest bedroom I bought a cheap firm coil mattress, which I actually prefer to the premium Sealy, but it's only a full, so I won't be swapping it out. Some people skip the box spring and top sheet, but you shouldn't. Sleeping straight under the comforter can lead to skin and allergy problems. Also put a lot of effort into finding the right pillow. I did buy a temper-pedic countoured pillow so I can sleep on my back. Memory foam is bad for mattresses, but good for pillows.
  • gammanu95
    4 years ago
    Oh, and congrats on the new pad
  • ATACdawg
    4 years ago
    I think that you should also make sure to buy My Pillows to complement your new mattress. If the originator of those can sleep at night after supporting Trump, they must be mindblowingly fine pillows!! 😷🤯😝
  • SanchoRG
    4 years ago
    Get a mattress from Purple. I don't actually own one but I have stock
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion