tuscl

Arizona Update 2.0?

Idk what is happening in our state and wanted some info if y’all could help out? Gracias.

8 comments

• RealRealSon
    4 years ago
    Maybe this is cliché, but LE can’t deny(double negative I know) that they are LE. I’m not, and thanks for that. Still want updates lol
  • mark94
    4 years ago
    The Feds aren’t allowed to lie. Local cops can lie their ass off with immunity.
  • datinman
    4 years ago
    ^Not a cliche, a fallacy. Jails are full of sting arrests that think that is true.
  • RealRealSon
    4 years ago
    Cool, well I just didn’t want to have to scroll back to the prior Arizona update and thought this was easier for everyone and not just myself. Thanks
  • RealRealSon
    4 years ago
    Miss the good old days of debauchery and Euros massages in Nogales. Oh well, thank you
  • nickifree
    4 years ago
    I haven't gone back to any of the clubs in Phoenix since the start of the Coronavirus shutdown. But it had gotten pretty shitty even before that. No way I'm going in now. It's not that I'm afraid of COVID, but if I have to sit in a bar or restaurant wearing a facemask then there's not much fun in going.
  • Subraman
    4 years ago
    Holy shit you retards, you guys think federal or state law enforcement who are undercover have to admit they are law enforcement if asked? What else from TV do you think is true?
  • SaltyNuts
    4 years ago
    No contact at any of the topless clubs. Don't kid yourself about law enforcement lying, they use it as a technique all the time. I was interviewed by a Federal agent and he even joked, "Know why we lie? Because we can"
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion