tuscl

Lost Stripper Alert: Jade

This man https://tuscl.net/member.php?id=646995 has been lying in a parking lot bush for 4 days trying locate this girl. No creep, and I mean no creep in America should have to put up with this kind of treatment. I want a full on hands across America search, social media stalking, every trench coat 🧥 we have out on the streets, I want milk cartons.

Let’s get to the bottom of this! JADE! JAAAAADE! JAAAAAAAAADE!

Come home Jade, there are demented people out there who are hunting for you, make it easy on us for the love god.

8 comments

• datinman
    •
    4 years ago
    I heard from a reliable source that she changed her name to Nephrite and now dances at a less posh club across town.
  • twentyfive
    •
    4 years ago
    Put up some flyers and offer a reward maybe some one has seen her around the neighborhood .
  • whodey
    •
    4 years ago
    She is still dancing at The Dream Boutique but she hides in the dressing room whenever a certain person shows up. There are some things even a stripper won't put up with no matter how much money is involved.
  • Cashman1234
    •
    4 years ago
    Idrivegirls=East coast SJG? Trying to recruit Jade to join his organization?
  • TheeOSU
    •
    4 years ago
    ^
    I think he shortened his name. Previously it was Idrivegirlstosuicide.

And Founder needs to change things back to where we could up or down vote started topics because Muddy definitely deserves some up votes for this one!
  • Cashman1234
    •
    4 years ago
    Seems he’s obsessed with two dancers.

Recently it’s Jade.

Previously it was Amber.

He appears to be from southwest NJ - possibly the NJ side of the Philadelphia area.
  • K
    •
    4 years ago
    "Recently it’s Jade.

Previously it was Amber."

he has a thing for semi precious stones?
  • twentyfive
    •
    4 years ago
    He needs to put a GPS collar on his strippers
    Pun intended LOL
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion