tuscl

Today’ is Veterans Day

twentyfive
Living well and enjoying my retirement
Don’t give me any political shit here go and thank a Vet they deserve our gratitude
Show some patriotism

41 comments

• Cashman1234
    4 years ago
    Well said. The fact that we can bicker here over politics is because of the freedoms we have - and for those freedoms - we should thank our veterans.

To our veteran members - Thank you for your service.
  • rickdugan
    4 years ago
    Good point for sure but I'm not sure that the cranky lead-in was necessary. I doubt that you'll find many people around these parts who aren't grateful to our veterans for their sacrifices.

To any veterans readings this, thank you for your service.
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    Wasn’t cranky just remembering my last holiday post
    But of course Dugan needs to remind us that he’s a dick err I mean a Rick. 🤨
  • Longball300
    4 years ago
    Here we go......

Thanks to all our past and present Veterans AND their families for supporting them.
  • Warrior15
    4 years ago
    The post did start out a little cranky. But still a good idea. Thank you to all Veterans.
  • Hank Moody
    4 years ago
    🇺🇸
  • whodey
    4 years ago
    Hopefully showing respect and gratitude to all those who have served our country is one thing we can all agree on.

"We remember those who were called upon to give all a person can give, and we remember those who were prepared to make that sacrifice if it were demanded of them in the line of duty, though it never was. Most of all, we remember the devotion and gallantry with which all of them ennobled their nation as they became champions of a noble cause." -- Ronald Reagan

"It's about how we treat our veterans every single day of the year. It's about making sure they have the care they need and the benefits that they've earned when they come home. It's about serving all of you as well as you've served the United States of America."
    -- Barack Obama
  • rickdugan
    4 years ago
    25, you start the post sounding like a dick and then accuse others of doing the same. Interesting. ;)

• rickdugan
    4 years ago
    Just own that you were cranky and move on. It is a good thread overall - let's not have it become another one of your butt hurt childish insult monologues. The vets on the board deserve better, so with that I'll stop now too.
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    You are just trolling as usual what’s the matter RickiBoi you don’t have enough drama going on all over here and I’m sure in your personal life as well, why do you feel the need to be the proverbial turd in the punch bowl everyplace you go.
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    To everyone else this is a reason why we don’t have anything nice my post was to honor the service of veterans and I didn’t want it to disintegrate it he same way my 9/11 post did but the troll still needed to look for a way to make a scene. Now if he doesn’t have any more provocations I’d be very happy to share my salute to all those who have served this country
    God Bless America
  • gSteph
    4 years ago
    Thank you, veterans.
    And all (families) who support them.
  • TheeOSU
    4 years ago
    Thanks to my fellow vets, especially the vets that returned injured from their service.
    And thoughts for the families of the men and women that lost their lives in service to the USA.
  • SaltyNuts
    4 years ago
    Thank you all fellow Vets. In previous years I asked dancers for a free dance in honor of Veterans on this day and was rejected by all, really too bad because I had decided beforehand be very generous to any dancer that took me up on the request, sometimes a dancer needs to consider the long range benefits of an interaction. Thanks again to all Veterans (for today even the shallow water sailors)
  • ATACdawg
    4 years ago
    I spent the bulk of my career designing ships and systems for the Navy and the Coast Guard. It was my honor to give them my best work and I was always impressed by the personnel I dealt with.
  • SanchoRG
    4 years ago
    I always have to remember a lot of vets were like what barely 18 when they went in? I look at old vietnam photos now like wtf those guys were too young for that horror. Same with WW1&2 I can’t help but admire their warrior spirit
  • gammanu95
    4 years ago
    "don't give me any political shit"
    What a dumb ass.
    Senile old prick.
    Whiny little bitch.
    And, of course, cranky, demented, unloved, bitter, asshole.
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    ^ LOL twat
  • gammanu95
    4 years ago
    Uh, oh, senior moment! Demented boomer doesn't have a comeback!
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    Difference between the young men in Nam and the young men in previous wars is that few volunteered for Nam and the vast, vast mnajority did volunteer in prior wars. My grandfather actually wrote "18" on a piece of paper, stuck it in his shoe and when asked how old he was said he was over 18 and went to war in 1917 as a 17 year old.
  • gammanu95
    4 years ago
    I've actually always favored compulsory service, such as Israel has. Two years, choose your service or have it chosen for you. I think we'd have a lot fewer snowflakes and sorry-ass progressives running around after that program.
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    ^ You never served motherfucker I doubt you could have qualified
  • gammanu95
    4 years ago
    Neither did you! LOL
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    Really, and you know this how ?
  • gammanu95
    4 years ago
    That's not a denial.
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    ^ You really need to get a life SMH
  • doctorevil
    4 years ago
    I’m not sure why this post turned into a pissing contest, but since it did I’ll jump in and pick a side. I’ve met 25 in person and I know he served, and at time when the military was not viewed with the almost universal respect it has now. Thanks for serving 25 and just in case no one said it to you before, welcome home.
  • gammanu95
    4 years ago
    Proof that veterans do not deserve universal respect. Fuck him and his DD214.
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    Why don’t you make your own thread and be sure to include your stupid remarks above they’re on a par with your bigoted remarks about porch monkeys and inferior people of color
  • doctorevil
    4 years ago
    It’s pretty pathetic what some make believe tough guy losers will say from behind a keyboard that they would never have the balls to say to your face.
  • gammanu95
    4 years ago
    ^you just described 25iq to a T
  • doctorevil
    4 years ago
    Wasn’t referring to 25 at all, as you well know.
  • gammanu95
    4 years ago
    I know, but the shoe fit him, not me.
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    ^ lol you have no life at all it’s obvious to all
  • gammanu95
    4 years ago
    Hah! That's rich, coming from a guy with no job, no life, and no future. Typical lib hypocrisy from a clueless old fool.
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    ^It’s impossible to outslime a slimeball , cest la vie
  • gammanu95
    4 years ago
    Oh no, Boomer, don't call me a slimeball! LoL. You are such an idiot.
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    You’re back on ignore seek some help I’m unable and unwilling to bother with you any more
  • gammanu95
    4 years ago
    See? Just a keyboard tough guy and demented old asshole. Post the PMs. Your bluff is called.
  • gammanu95
    4 years ago
    Hmm, that's funny. It doesn't feel like I'm on ignore.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion