Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

"Slip a dollar in her g-string for me" - Founder

TheOne&Only
TheOne&OnlyVIP354443

Last man standing.

5 yrs ago · 1 min read

I am absolutely going to start doing that at random intervals.
"This is from Founder."
I will post what reactions I get.

Replies (12)Latest

Profile picture for founder
founder
•

Awesome.

That was my tagline from when I started this site.

Profile picture for Eve
Eve
•

I'll take all the singles I plan on using to tip with and write "From: Founder" across it with a sharpie.

Profile picture for TheOne&Only
TheOne&Only
•

Did you know, writing on money is actually the crime of defacing federal property?

Profile picture for founder
founder
•

It's not a crime. Let her do it :)

Profile picture for founder
founder
•

I would shit a brick if I got a dollar in change somewhere that said "From Founder"

Profile picture for Eve
Eve
•
Profile picture for Eve
Eve
•
Profile picture for founder
founder
•

eye heart eve

Profile picture for TheOne&Only
TheOne&Only
•

I was not trying to discourage her, and I applaud her photos. However, I did a little research, and for the record: nevblog.com

In about two weeks, there will be an emerging urban legend about an aging billionaire calling himself Founder who has discovered the cure for COVID, and is tipping dancers with these bills. If a dancer can match him to the marked bills, he will give her the cure which she can sell for FAME and FORTUNE.

Profile picture for founder
founder
•

Should I make a rubber stamp?

Found this Dollar in a G-String www . tuscl . net

Profile picture for Eve
Eve
•

I'll do that with my next batch of singles.

(And if I get in the slammer for this, you all know who snitched.)

Profile picture for TheOne&Only
TheOne&Only
•

Since I started it, I will bail you out, Eve. I need an excuse to get back up to the St. Aug area again, anyway. TS Eta probably won't be big enough to displace me.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement