tuscl

Banker Parties like a rock star

Wednesday, November 4, 2020 9:16 AM
I sure hope he got to sing duets with Frank Sinatra and Billie Joel for $20K [view link]

9 comments

• gSteph
    4 years ago
    Some people are nuts, especially if it's someone else's money (not).
  • sweetjamesjones
    4 years ago
    $20k in one night is aggressive. I wonder what club he visited?
  • mike710
    4 years ago
    I just wanted to be his wingman. I read the complaint in one of the embedded links and it said he also charged $8K to his personal card too..
  • PredragDr
    4 years ago
    Singh is a sucker in equity research. A real baller would have used cash to eliminate the paper trail.
  • rattdog
    4 years ago
    20 grand is 4-5 years of stripclub spending for me. this chump spent all that in one night. how the fuck did he do that?
  • Warrior15
    4 years ago
    The guy has a "problem". Article says he was a regular at the club and had run up charges on his personal cards before this. Some guys just have no self control. And also no negotiating skills.
  • mike710
    4 years ago
    Maybe he is the guy who inspired the movie "Hustlers". He would probably piss us all off because none of the girls would want to leave his table.
  • jacej
    4 years ago
    He spent $20k over the course of 8 months according to the court complaint. Still, that's about $2.5k per month, and on top of that, he spent $8,400 on his own personal credit card in one evening according to the article, which is ON TOP of spending what he spent on his corporate card on the same evening. "Additional details from the complaint allege that Singh was a regular at the adult venue, spending nearly $30,000 on his personal credit cards in the spring and summer of 2019. Besides the thousands he charged to his Bank of America corporate card, Singh charged around $8,400 to his personal credit card at the adult venue that night, the complaint said." This dude had a serious problem - akin to a drug problem. Wonder if he's related to Apoopdeep?
  • Cashman1234
    4 years ago
    Sadly he suffers from short term strip club amnesia. He frequents clubs, spends lots of money, enjoys many services, and he has no memory of what happened. This should allow him to be considered handicapped - so he can park closer to the strip clubs he has no recollection of visiting.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion