tuscl

Detroit long weekend report

Sunday, November 1, 2020 11:20 AM
I’m not gonna write another review for each place.... you’ve all read them. Here’s the points. Landing strip. 4 for 4. Stopped twice on day shift. Twice on nights. All the fun I could handle . Women were hot. Prices reasonable. Jenna on the day shift is the closest to a 10 I have ever had. Without a doubt... this is my go to in the detroit area. Flight club. - 1 for 1. Met a new girl. Saw a few familiar faces. Prices seem to be inflating. One girl i saw on a the night shift I had just done dayshift day before at H8n. ( she was top of the chain at h8..... bottom tier at FC) Bogies.... 0 for 2. Just too old , too fat, too smoky. Nah. Henrys north - 1 for 1. See above. ( i did learn that not all girls here do extras..... there was a Milfy Heather lockelear loooking girl that was just not down for fun. Subi. Bad timing. Shift change. Harley wasn’t there, so .... meh BTs. 1 for 2. Probably wont go back. Cricket. Meh. 0 for 2. The only few girls that weren’t fat were stuck with regulars.

11 comments

• bman66
    4 years ago
    The Landing Strip is a fun time! Bogies and Henrys just too smokey for my taste. Cricket you can sometime find a unicorn.
  • Electronman
    4 years ago
    Good synopsis. I agree that Jenna is model quality and talented. Flight Club has talent but for some reason, I have difficulty getting the girls that I tip on stage to stop by to chat.
  • clubdude
    4 years ago
    I've also noticed the FC prices have been inflated. One that I haven't seen since last year has me thinking about "spurging" though. LS does appear to have FC looks at lower pricing.
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    How is the dance-area set-up in Landing-Strip; private like at FC; is there a fee to use the dance-area @ LS?
  • rl27
    4 years ago
    Prices at Flight Club have been inflated for a while. I haven't been able to visit Detroit this year, but hopefully once things get back to normal, I plan on splurging for a full week. For a while now, all my trips to FC are mainly to see some eye candy after stopping by Henry's and Bogies. Last year was the first year in the 6 or so years I have visited FC that I didn't try one dance there. Landing Strip was thankfully the same quality as FC at a lot more reasonable prices. Criket last year was also very disappointing. While dancer quality was above H8 and Bogies, it was still much lower overall than FC and LS. Too many dancers tried to inflate prices, and the ones who didn't far too many didn't want to do extras. Only ones I got an even decent dance last year there was all of last year was Lux, Rachel Rockets, Amira and Pixie. Amira is a bit on the too thick side for my taste, and is undeservedly getting a bit full of herself, not yet platinum pussy syndrome, but may be there by now. Rachel is good at what she does, but is getting way up there in years. There is only so much that plastic surgery can do. Pixie is minimal extras, but at least is fun. Lux's name should have been Gabby. Her lap dance was average, and would more aptly be called a gab dance, with some contact.
  • Eve
    4 years ago
    I got my very first double dance at LS. I was relieved that they didn't have a dance room fee as FC did. General word seems to be that the FC 'rejects' go to work at LS instead, but the girls were all still pretty good looking.
  • nicespice
    4 years ago
    —>“Landing Strip was thankfully the same quality as FC at a lot more reasonable prices.” According to what Waffle said, seems understandable. Flight Club seems expensive to work at and likes being really controlled with their managing style. [view link] Vs Landing Strip, while not as libertine as some other clubs down south, seems way more relaxed than Flight Club is [view link] I guess what it boils down to is how much “classiness” one would rather have and how worth it that would be.
  • nicespice
    4 years ago
    Also, kudos to Detroit for seeming to not get too wonky with their covid restrictions. 😁
  • Longball300
    4 years ago
    Thanks for the summary; hope the Evil Gretch of the North doesn't shut things back down again. @ rl27 - Good follow up; concur with all your comments. Had a nice time with Lux myself, once I found a way to shut her up....;)
  • shailynn
    4 years ago
    “ Also, kudos to Detroit for seeming to not get too wonky with their covid restrictions. ” All these clubs aren’t in “Detroit proper” which may have something to do with it. Any news on the clubs on 8 mile?
    3 years ago
    @papi. Sorry for the delay in my reply. I don't get to the site often anymore LS has a VIP area that is downstairs. There is NOT a fee to go down, except if you want the back room which is larger. I have used it a couple times on day shift. Its always taken on night shift. I thin it was a $20 fee Otherwise.... price is whatever you negotiate. I'm sure there is a "per dance" rate. But I've always gone for the flat fee for negotiated services
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion