Something I noticed a recently

twentyfive
Living well and enjoying my retirement
I go shopping regularly and it's lacking, one of my simple pleasures was looking at women and just enjoying the view, occasionally getting involved in a conversation, even an occasional introduction and exchange of phone numbers, but lately it's so difficult, everyone has a mask, and while you can catch their eye occasionally it's difficult to share a smile with a pretty woman like I used to, and that was to me one of the best reasons to go out and do my own shopping instead of ordering on amazon or getting groceries and take out food delivered.
Any one else miss that interaction, and anyone have any suggestions how to get around the mask to send a smile ?
BTW I am not suggesting that we remove our masks as it is still the best defense we have against the Corona Virus, just wondering if many of you feel the same way.

42 comments

• loper
    4 years ago
    Use your words!
  • ancientlurker
    4 years ago
    We'll have to relearn how to wink.
  • Icey
    4 years ago
    For me its been the opposite I'm seeing women acting more sexual and more forward. The way they make eye contact how they move. Sometimes flashing their face for you.
  • gSteph
    4 years ago
    Yes, I miss the random interaction with people. Besides specific interactions with specific people, it's what I miss the most. Hoping for a better 2021.
  • TheeOSU
    4 years ago
    "Any one else miss that interaction, and anyone have any suggestions how to get around the mask to send a smile ?"

You can always jump up and down waving your hands in the air while screaming, "hey you look hot"!
  • Lone_Wolf
    4 years ago
    Yea, almost impossible to read people wearing a masks and people are more distant from each other. I'm beginning to think these masks may become a permanent thing.
  • loganshard
    4 years ago
    What I do is usually sit on a ledge with my pants down, When a girl that turns me on passes by, I let her see my boner. That way she'll know right away I'm interested.
    OK, not really, but what a world that would be!
  • Icey
    4 years ago
    I'm finding girls tend to make more eye contact. Move a little sexier. And when they go for the kill they do a quick face reveal to give you a glimpse of what they look like. But emphasis seems to be on accentuating their bodies now.
  • Eve
    4 years ago
    I bet the introverted shoppers are estatic that wearing the masks lessens the chance of having a stranger approach them.

For me, there are still the occasional wandering shoppers that want to talk anyway (Regardless of visible smile), but cat calls and casual compliments have been significantly reduced since the whole mask situation started - even when I'm looking my best.

Unless they're about my mask itself cause I have several that have funny or cute prints on them. If I want it to be clear that I'm smiling while we're talking, I usually smile pretty big so that the cheeks can push up and against my eyes, so at least that's visible with a mask on.
  • ATACdawg
    4 years ago
    No problem, 25! Just paint a big toothy grin on your mask!!😉
  • CJKent (Banned)
    4 years ago
    @twentyfive

Your should wear this mask; and offer one to the girls you like.

“Face Mask With Clear Window Visible Expression”

https://tuscl.net/photo.php?id=5909
  • shadowcat
    4 years ago
    The good thing is that we no longer have to put paper bags over the heads of the ugly ones.
  • Muddy
    4 years ago
    I agree, I like going out and getting a chance to mix it up. With Amazon and teleworking you got folks who don't even have to leave the house for weeks. Cannot be healthy.
  • Studme53
    4 years ago
    Definitely - I miss that a lot too. I’m hoping when this is all over people will be twice as sociable, fun and horny
  • BBBC
    4 years ago
    You got this partly right twenty-five, you should be checking out the buff studs at the store just like me and ricky 😉
  • Cashman1234
    4 years ago
    It’s definitely an odd way to interact - wearing a mask.

I’m looking for an Astroglide mask - or a Kink mask - so fellow freaks can recognize me.

I am a runner - and I tend to breathe heavily - and the fogged glasses is not a good look - even when my pants aren’t around my ankles...
  • azdd
    4 years ago
    God Lone Wolf, I really hope these are not permanent. There are a lot of things that I hope are not permanent.
  • gammanu95
    4 years ago
    Dementia with hallucinations? I think 25iq has two or three years left, at best, before we are finally rid of him.
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    Another thing I’ve noticed that with the hospitals so busy tending to Covid-19, patients the needs of mental health patients l have gotten short changed
    Any of y’all notice that too
  • gammanu95
    4 years ago
    Nothing to do with COVID. That's just what happens to assholes. Have you ever thought about not being an asshole for a change?
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    ^ you are the one being an asshole I haven’t posted an attack on you all I’ve done is respond but go on tell us again how glad you are that Nina has lost family to this illness and please show everyone how fantastic your vocabulary is I know that you like to call me and a number of others porch monkeys, and show up next time you post about kicking my ass you punk ass bitch
  • gammanu95
    4 years ago
    Has she lost family? It is nice to have the surplus population taken down. Could you please join them? In the meanwhile, since you cannot block me, just go ahead an sputter and stammer with lies and hollow threats like Biden. You and he could be dementia buddies in the ALF together, licking up each others' spittle.
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    ^ Keepit up everyone knows that you are the model for Billy Reddens character in the movie Deliverance
  • Subraman
    4 years ago
    My big observation is: I'm surprised someone on twitter hasn't already invented a clever term for a woman who looks attractive in her mask, but not as attractive out of it. Someone get black people twitter on the case. Or tuscl. Mask Hot, maybe.
  • Subraman
    4 years ago
    Everything Icey writes continues to make me cringe or feel embarrassed for him. You guys don't all get this too, or everyone else has him on ignore?
  • Icey
    4 years ago
    Subraman whats cringy about saying women flirt with their bodies more and seem to be more aggressive with flirting? Just coz no one looks at you doesn't make flirting cringy
  • Subraman
    4 years ago
    Your mistake is that it's about the general ideas instead of how you word things. Everything is worded as if some socially awkward PL in his basement is trying his best to sound like he's an actual person, but instead ends up sounding off and cringy. That's all I'm saying. Has nothing to do with the concept of how women flirt, but the words whoever is behind "Icey Loco" uses
  • Icey
    4 years ago
    Subraman so basically you just want to make ad hominem attacks and hate on whatever I say regardless of what it is. I think youre the one who is extremely sheltered.
  • Subraman
    4 years ago
    Now now, I was just making an observation
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    So Icey why not arrange to meet up with Subraman and show him how skilled and appealing to woman you are, I'm sure he would be happy to get some pro tips, from a stud such as yourself
  • JamesSD
    4 years ago
    We've now switched over from booty short season to skin tight pants and crop top season here.
  • Subraman
    4 years ago
    Holy shit 25, talk about pressure. I definitely need to upgrade my sneakers if I'm going to try to hang
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    {LOL}
  • Jascoi
    4 years ago
    I miss the smile...
  • Icey
    4 years ago
    Fuck off. Not everyones a loser who has to resort to hookers like you do.

Women flirt just as much as before they just use body langiage more than facial expressions. Its a. Expected adaptation
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    ^ Ya talkin ta me ?
  • Subraman
    4 years ago
    He has no respect for you because your sneaker game isn't tight. How ya fit gonna be saucy if your sneaker game ain't tight?
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    ^ Ima go all Travis Bickle on his ass LOL
  • NJBalla
    4 years ago
    Its all how you look at it. A lot of girls miss being hit on and with winter coming are feeling lonely. A good trick that always works for me is pretend like you are new and struggling to find something. If she offers to help you may have a keeper if she just points id let her be.
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    A couple of months after the lockdown as more people started coming out, I noticed a good # of women at the stores dressed very provocatively - that is not that uncommon downhere in Miami since the Latinas tend to like attention and drawing attention, plus it's warm year-round - now I don't notice it as much - IDK if the women were actually more thirsty for attention, or if it was b/c I had been locked-down (perhaps both).

When I lived in Dallas, it'd get pretty-cold in the winter to where cleavage in the winter was at times as common as a black-Russian - but once Spring rolled around and you hit a popular mall all of a sudden you were hit with a resurgence of cleavage.
  • Icey
    4 years ago
    You see girls craving male attention everywhere. That's one positive outcome out of all this. In a way its bringing us back to the basics.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion