tuscl

OT Learn something new every day

Saturday, October 31, 2020 3:42 PM
I was working around the house this afternoon and had BBC America on in the background. It was a nature show and I kept hearing the narrator say "Great Tits" in his English accent. He repeated it so many times, I had to stop what I was doing and watch. Was disappointed that it was only this. [view link]

8 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    LOL
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    So two of these birds together gets the exclamation of "What a Pair"
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    I recall the Arsenio-Hall show back-in-the-day - Arsenio was doing his monologue and he was explaining that a female friend of his from England was writing something on a piece of paper but made a mistake and asked Arsenio if he had a rubber - Arsenio joked "hey shouldn't we get to know each other better first" - apparently in England a rubber means an eraser - LOL
  • mike710
    4 years ago
    Don't torch a gay guy if a British person asks you to light his fag.
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    I like watching the old BBC "Top Gear" shows and they use some interesting words like: + quid - "it cost an additional 2000-quid" - seems quid is slang for money I guess analogous to us using bucks (2000 bucks) + they also use "bloke" - which means a guy - "that bloke didn't know how to drive" + and they also use the word "rubbish" - that one is kinda easy to decipher; meaning nonsense
  • TheeOSU
    4 years ago
    I don't think those tits were so great.
  • Eve
    4 years ago
    Don't even get me started on the looks I get when I say I wish I had some <a href="[view link] dick</a>.
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    Dancer: "Do you have any pets?" Me - "Yeah I have a couple of tits"
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion