tuscl

Need a current review for Players Lounge in Detroit

Wednesday, August 29, 2007 9:34 AM
Looking to take a road trip Friday or Saturday, and need info on dance prices and extras.

3 comments

• Teller
    17 years ago
    The last time I was in town (August 23-27) Players was pretty much the same as it's always been - hit and miss. Low number of girls on the day shift on a Monday, rainy. Waited around for a while for something to develop. Saw a promising girl. Approached her when she got off the stage. Sorry I don't remember her name. Brunette and long legged. Pleasant personality. Got a number of dances. Happy times, and satisfactory conclusion. You take your chances at Players. Like I said - hit and miss. Girls are not too friendly unless you sit in the booths and are a regular, it seems. If you see someone you like, approach her while she's dancing. It's worked for me, much of the time. Sometimes not. Not a native, so I can't give you a day-to-day scorecard.
  • Teller
    17 years ago
    Oops! Dances are $20. And $5 to the house everytime you go back to the curtained area to dance. Worth it if you get the right girl.
  • pushin50
    17 years ago
    Thanks Teller. I've never been to players, so I guess I'll have to drop some money on the cute ones on stage.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion