tuscl

Strip Club World Series: Tampa Vs Los Angeles

We just saw the WS between the Dodgers and Rays. It just so happened those two places are very popular SC destinations on and off of TUSCL. My question to you is who would win in a head to head matchup if we are looking their strip clubs. Lets take a look.

Greater Tampa Bay (Includes Pasco County)
Famous TUSCL Clubs: Mons Venus, 2001, Gold Club, Scarletts Ybor Strip, Bare Assets
My two cents: From my view I only hit the tourist spots my first time clubbing in Tampa, didn't get around to hitting the TUSCL spots but from the reviews seems like one area that really hits above it's weight for the 18th largest metro area, the way people talk about it, it's gotta be a top 5 SC city. I think I would attribute to kind of a shitty service based job market down there. Stripping realistically might be one of the better careers.

Greater Los Angeles (Includes Orange County)
Famous TUSCL Clubs: Tropical Lei, Synn COI, Spearmint Rhino COI, Bare Elegance LAX, Sahara Theater
My two cents: I've clubbed in alot of places but LA to me stands out above the rest. The extras girls here are hotter than the eye candy/air dance girls in a lot of other cities. It's pretty crazy. And in general, I mean it's LA this is where they make hot women. To me it's the Queen of the SC world and I wanna fuck it. All those above clubs are great IMO.

I can't really grade it fairly because I haven't hit Tampa hard enough but the world ain't fair and I just love fucking wanna be actresses in SoCal so I gotta make a repeat of last night and give it to Los Angeles. Let me hear it.

2 comments

• Icey
    4 years ago
    More hookers working LA clubs do it coz of their drug habits and fast money than coz theyre struggling actresses
  • whodey
    4 years ago
    Never clubbed in the Tampa are but LA (specifically COI) was a lot of fun when I was there about 6-7 years ago.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion