tuscl

“Do you like boobs or ass?”

8TM
North America
Tuesday, October 27, 2020 11:37 AM
Anyone else think this is kind of a red flag? When a girl asks that at the start I pretty much know it’s going to a boring dance. Maybe I need to take it a sign to just tell her exactly what I want her to do (lap dance wise) and when to change positions. Usually I just let the girls do their routine and let it show me whether I should keep spending money on them.

33 comments

• sinclair
    4 years ago
    I hate when when they ask, "Are you an ass guy or a boobs guy?" I like both. Liking ass and boobs are not mutually exclusive. I think they are trying to determine whether more of her private dance should be grinding their ass on you or shoving her breasts in your face.
  • xedin5436
    4 years ago
    I just say "yes".
  • IceyLoco
    4 years ago
    I like both
  • Huntsman
    4 years ago
    When she asks early on, it’s almost always a disappointing experience. That can change if she asks later in the encounter.
  • Warrior15
    4 years ago
    It's just a conversation starter for the girl. They are walking up to someone they do not know at all and trying to start a conversation. Think of yourself going up to a girl is a non-strip club bar. What do you say to start a conversation ? Well, maybe I'm asking the wrong crowd this question.
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    Yeah - I get frustrated by the question also - my answer is "I like everything" - if a girl has nice boobs, then I'm gonna pay extra-attention to her boobs - if she has a really-nice ass, then I'll pay more attention to that. I assume they ask so they can tailor their dances to your preference - but I prefer for things to flow naturally - as was mentioned above, if you tell her you prefer booty then she might stay in RCG grinding on you the whole time vs changing it up b/c she thinks she's giving you what you want.
  • sinclair
    4 years ago
    Warrior15, dancers usually ask you this before giving you a private dance, not as a conversation starter.
  • pistola
    4 years ago
    I always thought this was a tactic by dancers before going into VIP to try get the guy to leave ‘happy’ and early. Ie they know they’re getting $200 for half hour but if a guy busts a nut in 15 because they know his preference they can chill or sometimes the guy bounces so half the work for the same $$. But I’d welcome a dancers perspective.
  • 8TM
    4 years ago
    I think it’s a sign of a certain dancer attitude. If she asks it and she has a nice ass so that’s what I say, she’ll sit on my lap but it’ll be a lot of boring butt wiggling and air dancing. If I say tits then she’ll spend half the song mashing her tits into my face, which doesn’t really do it for me unless she’s a real 9 or 10. It’s a much better sign if she says something like “how do you want me to start?” or we go with the flow for a few minutes and she says “do you want me to change it up?” But really I never seem to have this conversation with my faves, they know how to work the angles with every part of their body and they pretty quickly figure out how to get me going.
  • Eve
    4 years ago
    I don't think I've ever asked this unless the guy has already made it clear he has an interest in me and wants a dance, then 100% of the time it's just a fun way of figuring out what about me physically stood out to him. It's never been some sort of question for me to screen him with. Generally if the custy is interested in all action and no chatter, I've found most of them to be upfront about what they prefer without me even having to think about asking (ie: big tits/big ass/blonde/older/younger/petite/etc).
  • elmer
    4 years ago
    depends on which way they're facing at the time
  • Musterd21
    4 years ago
    Boobs, yes always boobs no matter the size from a to ddd! 😍
  • BAngus
    4 years ago
    I answer this question with "pussy". The reactions are priceless and help weed out those who are prone to poor performance
  • shadowcat
    4 years ago
    My answer is the "Whole package". I've also been asked what type of dance or dancer do I like and I reply "Nasty". That lets them know that I am up for anything they want to do. Believe it or not some dancers are afraid to make the first move with a new customer. Believe it or not there are some guys that don't want their dicks touched.
  • NAAAASTY
    4 years ago
    Everything. Then I guide them towards the dance I want. If they comply, we keep dancing, if not we stop shortly. Another reason I love having faves. The more I get to know her, the more she knows and gets comfortable with what I enjoy. NAAAASTY
  • shanny72
    4 years ago
    I tell them I'm a pussy man
  • Cashman1234
    4 years ago
    I always say pussy. If they don’t understand - then I know she’s not worth a trip to the back get better acquainted. If I’m seeing what’s on the menu - and the dancer is not giving the details - I already know the dance won’t be worth it. But if a Wanna Dance girl gives me that pitch - “Wanna dance baby? You like tits or ass? I make you feel real good!” - it’s a hard pass for me - and No, I’m not buying you a drink...
  • Cashman1234
    4 years ago
    I recommend they try a different approach. “You like used, stretched out, filthy pussy? This hole gets used lots baby. I won’t feel it - but I will moan like a little whore when you pound me in that nasty stall in the back...” Hello Dreamboat!
  • shmutz
    4 years ago
    In my experience, when a girl asks that she’s telling you you can have boobs and/or ass, but no pussy!
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    If u really wanna throw her off just answer "dick"
  • willnicolas77
    4 years ago
    Hmm, I'd prefer, "nice shoes. Want to fuck?" But I've never got that one, never will.
  • Nidan111
    4 years ago
    Nipples. Definitely Nipples. If they have nipples on their ass, then she is a keeper and future ATF!
  • etsutwigg222
    4 years ago
    I say it depends on which one is wrapped around little ET. Then I tell not to forget to "Wrap Lips for Tips". Most will just stare at you like you, but the ones that get it are the ones that " get it".
  • MackTruck
    4 years ago
    I like da shitcoinz. Dey get me all da ass and boobies I can handle!🤡
  • NJBalla
    4 years ago
    "Its no secret that ass is tit's worst enemy. Its almost like a Muslim jewish thing, but with tits and ass" [view link]
  • rl27
    4 years ago
    Depends on the context. With many it can be an ice breaker, and with some gals it's just the start of a very nice tease. I have had dancers starts off with "are you and ass man or tit man?" I of course said "in your case both." Then throughout the next four or so songs, her questions get more and more intimate, which can often lead to a lot of fun in extras clubs. "What kind of things do you like to do?" "Do you like to take charge or just go with the flow." "Do you like blowjobs?" "Doggie?" "Kissing?" "Do you mind if I?" And on and on. Then as some people have mentioned, it's her way of finding out what type of dance to give, and sometimes it's good, other times it just ends up limiting the dance.
  • Jascoi
    4 years ago
    a beautiful ass and waist is first in my book. a nice set of boobs follow in second place. haven’t small boobs is not a deal killer with me... butt a ugly ass is.
  • Jascoi
    4 years ago
    ‘having’ not haven’t. dang spell check.
  • JamesSD
    4 years ago
    The girl is asking if you want her to spend more time with her tits in your face or gridning her booty on you. She can't do both at once. The correct answer is both
  • Darkblue999
    4 years ago
    Once a dancer asked me before starting the lap dance.I said both. Then she told me you are a pervert
  • rl27
    4 years ago
    Darkblue. And that's when you answer back, "that's why I come here."
  • nicespice
    4 years ago
    I’m pretty partial to guys who love tits. But pretty biased there. Did have one customer first time I met him, who ended up becoming a regular later, shake his head at me when he visited me on the stage while I was rubbing my tits and told me that he really is an ass kind of guy. And that’s the thing that does it for him. LOL coming from where I did, I always assumed it was on the smaller side and people don’t really comment on it. Figure it’s just because Denver is really something else in that regard of what can be considered an “ass” . Also still shaking my head at all the upscale clubs playing constant rap music about twerking butts when (despite how pretty dancers over there are) asses are universally non-existent in those clubs. In Texas, the nicer clubs have hard limits on how much rap *is* allowed to be played but IMO it would have been less weird there since they do allow girls in the lineup to allow more “bootylicious” 🧐
  • bang69
    4 years ago
    Im with shadow cat on this one
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion