tuscl

GIRL IN BAR RUBBED UP ON ME

rattdog
New York
if i was to go up to a girl and tried to bump and grind from behind i would at max face incarceration. now if a girl comes up towards me, turns around and proceeds to bump me i wouldn't be able to charge her with shit because hey, who's going to believe a guy right?

this happened about a year ago. girl was a regular at the bar i went to. i'm waiting my turn at the pool table and she comes up to me and does the bumps. her face is ehh ehh, but that ass felt pretty good so i played along. started to get a rise and then 5 secs later she goes, "oh sorry, my bad." wtf? she then walks away.

would anybody here have thought of doing what i was thinking of doing, which was this: follow her to wherever and then say to her, "why did u do that? you know what you did right? next time u do something like that to me again do me a favor and finish the job."

looking back i should have done that but at that particular moment i became confused.

9 comments

• gSteph
    4 years ago
    Mistaken identity?
  • Icey
    4 years ago
    Guys rub up on girls all the time. The difderence between creepy and sexy is whether or not she's attravted to you.

Incel vibes are the ultimate creepy though
  • IfIGottaBeDamned
    4 years ago
    Or possibly she did it on a dare?
  • NAAAASTY
    4 years ago
    "i was thinking of doing, which was this: follow her to wherever"

Don't be a creep. There's better ways to handle it than to follow her like a stalker.

NAAAASTY
  • gammanu95
    4 years ago
    You did the right thing by letting it go. It's happened to me, too. Always confusing and disappointing, but it's part of the bar and club scene.
  • chessmaster
    4 years ago
    Its bullshit. If she did that and you made her follow through, she could change her mind at any time and later claim rape/assault/harassment. But if you went up to her and started grinding on her uninvited, not only would she claim something happened but every white knight in the place would jump in to "protect" her.
  • MackTruck
    4 years ago
    She wants you
  • MackTruck
    4 years ago
    git er done
  • Jascoi
    4 years ago
    just enjoy the interaction.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion