Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

New Layout of TUSCL

RockAllNight

5 yrs ago · 1 min read

Like the new layout. Much better than the old on my phone. Haven’t checked the computer yet. The old version was much better on the computer than on the phone.

Replies (8)Latest

Profile picture for RockAllNight
RockAllNight
•

Have not seen timeline or stats for users. Where are they?

Profile picture for mwtraveler
mwtraveler
•

Much more user friendly layout. Especially from my phone. Thank you for listening to us. I could navigate the site immediately with these changes.

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

There was a thread started about this already - this thread is gonna divide the conversation

Profile picture for RockAllNight
RockAllNight
•

Oops. I looked for such a thread, but missed it.

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

^ that's what happens when you're out all night rocking

Profile picture for lurkingdog
lurkingdog
•

Is the Map view still available? I haven’t found it yet.

Profile picture for whodey
whodey
•

Yes the map is right in the top row of buttons on the home page.

Profile picture for Mate27
Mate27
•

I miss all the thumbs up 👍 I’d receive for my comments. Sad face 😞.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement