tuscl

Economic Desperation = Opportunities

WILLYSGOTAWOMAN
New Jersey
What is mongering looking like in your state given the tension between public health and economics

9 comments

• Member6532
    β€’
    4 years ago
    Alot of the girls are same, on their phone, mad no one tips for there shit stage show, walk up and request a dance before sitting down. The clubs themselves havent changed but a mask required to enter then they come off right after. 1 went out of business, but that was going to happen soon regardless. Lawerence seems to be effected by the bar rules, mostly just closing early tho. Honestly doesnt seem like anything truly changed here
  • Icey
    β€’
    4 years ago
    Economic desperation = society falls apart
  • Tetradon
    β€’
    4 years ago
    A lot trying to make up for lost wages during the lockdown, or talking up their OnlySimps account. Other than wearing a mask, my clubbing behavior has not changed.
  • BBBC
    β€’
    4 years ago
    ^^^ yeah baby! We do have our $300 deal! πŸ˜‰
  • BBBC
    β€’
    4 years ago
    We fuck like rabbit's for hours at a time, don't we scrubby πŸ˜—πŸ˜πŸ˜œπŸ€‘πŸ‘¨β€β€οΈβ€πŸ’‹β€πŸ‘¨
  • Cashman1234
    β€’
    4 years ago
    I haven’t been since Early 2020. I doubt things will be good for itc experiences for a long time to come.
  • JamesSD
    β€’
    4 years ago
    Honestly it feels like the dudes are more thirsty than the girls here.
  • Bavarian
    β€’
    4 years ago
    Business as usual

Clubs are open and busy.
    Nobody is desperate.
  • rickdugan
    β€’
    4 years ago
    ===> "Economic Desperation = Opportunities"

Yes and no. In the short term sure, if she needs the money at that moment for something immediate, then she is likely to be much more flexible. But in the longer term it only works in a strip club setting when it's balanced with hope. she has to believe that on any given night she can go in and make her nut. When things are too bad for too long, many girls will eventually be forced to bite the bullet and find something else to do instead.

We saw this in the 08-09 recession. When it first hit, girls who had been making great money tried to hang in there and, for a period of time, a lot of great opportunities opened up. But the same "desperation" that made many of them do things in the short term that they had not previously done eventually forced some of them to readjust altogether and seek more stable employment.

But all of this assumes that clubs are open when these events are occurring. When clubs are closed for an indefinite period of time, IME it accelerates the migration of girls to other careers, ESPECIALLY single moms and others who are the ones most likely to feel the economic pressure. I had some fun early on with OTC girls in my contact list, but eventually almost all of them took vanilla jobs and moved on. So if anything, there is less strong eager talent available now than there was previously. Here in J'ville, most of the first wave girls who have returned to the clubs have other vanilla jobs and are childless with modest expenses. Some of the single Moms are starting to trickle back slowly, but in nowhere near their former numbers yet.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion