tuscl

Politics and TUSCL

Sunday, October 18, 2020 6:21 AM
Going to the ultimate strip club list for discussions about politics is like going to the ultimate _______ list for discussions about ________. If interested in playing, there will be prizes for the best submissions.

22 comments

• elmer
    4 years ago
    Going to the ultimate strip club list for discussions about politics is like going to the ultimate list for discussions about... "investing and financial advice"
  • Cashman1234
    4 years ago
    “I like turtles!”
  • founder
    4 years ago
    Church Elephants
  • doctorevil
    4 years ago
    . . . going to the ultimate gay bar list for discussions about pussy
  • nicespice
    4 years ago
    Stripperweb Camming ...oh wait 😅
  • YpsiMike
    4 years ago
    The Ultimate Church List for discussions about best FS Strip Clubs .....
  • Goodclubrep
    4 years ago
    Conservative list about diversification
  • Eve
    4 years ago
    Going to the ultimate strip club list for discussions about politics is like going to the ultimate politics list for discussions about strip clubs.
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    Going to the ultimate strip club list for discussions about politics is like going to the ultimate __restaurant_____ list for discussions about __The Olive Garden______.
  • Eve
    4 years ago
    Going to the ultimate strip club list for discussions about politics is like going to the ultimate vegan list for discussions about meat recipes.
  • gammanu95
    4 years ago
    dammit. Eve's first comment beat me to it.
  • gammanu95
    4 years ago
    Going the the ultimate strip club list for discussions about politics, is like teaching a pig to sing.
  • datinman
    4 years ago
    Going to the ultimate strip club list for discussions about politics is like going to the ultimate ___stripclub____ list for discussions about ___Covid 19_____.
  • IceyLoco
    4 years ago
    The political leanings on here make sense. Conservatives are out of touch with America and can't get laid. So they seek sexual gratification elsewhere
  • mike710
    4 years ago
    @gammanu. Pigs can sing just fine. [view link]
  • whodey
    4 years ago
    Going to the ultimate strip club list for discussions about politics is like going to the ultimate Biden Supporters list for discussions about Trump's accomplishments.
  • rickthevulture
    4 years ago
    Three things: First, cash-ape deserves applause for liking turtles. We all know that the average turtle is superior to the average hairless ape. Second, the correct answer is that coming to the ultimate strip club list for discussions about politics is like going to the ultimate strip club list for erudite discussions about quantum field theory. Finally, whodey’s answer is, as you strip club-lovin’ apes would say, rong. The ultimate Biden supporters list may very well report the same things about Trump that the ultimate Trump supporters list reports: they would simply interpret them differently. And that, my ape friends, is an illustration of why going to the ultimate strip club list for an erudite discussion of politics is like going to the ultimate strip club list for a discussion of quantum field theory. Unless it is a rick providing the information. If it’s a rick it’s right! Squawk! Squawk!
  • rickthevulture
    4 years ago
    Also, I don’t know where the singing pig stuff comes from. As mike-ape so clearly says, pigs can sing. I met this pig named Porker Wagoner who sang all sorts of beautiful folk, bluegrass, and roots country. Had a weird pompadour and work crazy spangled suits, but that porcine bastard could sing. You realize that he gave Dolly Porkon her start, don’t you? Squawk! Squawk!
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    Going to the ultimate strip club list for discussions about politics is like going to the ultimate Democratic-party list for discussions about about being proud to be American
  • CJKent (Banned)
    4 years ago
    Going to the ultimate strip club list for discussions about politics is like going to The Ultimate _Strip Club_ List for discussions about _Politics_.
  • rickthelion
    4 years ago
    It is sort of funny how some of you goofy apes will take a thread about how silly it is to post about politics on a web site focused on fucking sexy female hairless apes and... wait for it... POST ABOUT POLITICS!!! Makes me want to laugh. Heh... heh... heh... ROAR!!!
  • Huntsman
    4 years ago
    Going to the ultimate strip club list for discussions about politics is like going to the ultimate walleye fishing list for a discussion about vasectomies.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion