tuscl

Not getting caught

clu123
Wisconsin
Tuesday, October 13, 2020 8:40 AM
Like most other things in my life, I'm a bit of a "late bloomer" when it comes to anything related to sex and women, interest in strip clubs included. As a result, I didn't get invited to go to my first strip club until after I was married...and I was hooked! The problem is, my chances to go to strip clubs are very rare and especially given the current climate, I'm constantly looking for a way to get out without getting caught. Sadly, I don't think I'll ever be able to convince my wife to join me, and I doubt she'd be ok with me going by myself. So I'm curious what ways other people here have been able to get out to a strip club without getting caught. I should mention I'm not a VIP room kind of guy, but I do enjoy getting a drink and a couple dances. I can find opportunities to get out, but I'm worried about perfume or other cues that might betray where I was. If anybody has any ideas or suggestions I'd like to know them. Thanks.

7 comments

• SaltyNuts
    4 years ago
    Make your decisions based on being caught because you will eventually, the chances of little coverups being successful in the long run are slim.
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    A good # of married SCers club in the afternoon where they can claim they were at the office - others have a job that requires travel and that is when they partake. w.r.t. club smells; that's tougher (even worse in clubs where smoking is still allowed) - I don't have an S.O. do IDK how some guys avoid it - I guess one way would be to hit the gym and take a shower there.
  • misterorange
    4 years ago
    One big problem is technology. When I was married to my first wife, it was before cell phones. Nowadays, it's always possible you'll receive a call while you're at the club. To avoid this, I've made it a habit of going for long motorcycle rides. She would never expect you to answer or even be aware of the call while you're riding. The other bonus is that the wind will help dissipate smells that might give you away, and having messed up hair is expected from the helmet. When I get back I immediately clean my bike, and you can squirt some of the spray cleaner on your clothes. You'll smell like a combination of spray polish and road grime. The down side is you really don't want to be drinking much when riding. I set a hard limit at two beers.
  • Mate27
    4 years ago
    Come on man, it’s pretty easy to put an extra shirt in the car and wash up before leaving the club to get rid of any smells. Plus, if you know any stripper is a good stripper when she knows not to put on much scented perfumes. Move into a dancer who does know this, because the daytime strippers it is basic info for them not to mark men who come in during the day for repeat business. My advice is to start slow and do some recon first, get a lay of the land and do some dry runs. Get your name out there to cultivate a few regular stripper relationships so you can learn whom to rely on.
  • Warrior15
    4 years ago
    I'm one of those lucky ones that travels a lot. I have a business in another city from where I actually live so I even have my own bachelor condo. But even before I did that, there are a few tricks. One, have separate bank accounts and credit cards. I even have a UPS mailbox that statements for those accounts go to. One thing I did early in our marriage is we actually went to a strip club together. We went to the lamest air dance club I knew of. The only activity she saw was guys going to the stage and tipping one dollar bills. Never went again so her image of a club is just that. Very tame. So she had no more problem with me doing that over going to a Hooters Restaurant. Always have gum in the car for your bad breath. And doing your mongering during the day. Clubs are less smokey during the day
  • lotsoffun201
    4 years ago
    Stick to older Day Shift dancers if you don’t want issues They know the ins and outs of being discreet. Avoid ANY girl with glitter, cheap strong perfume and hooker red lipstick. For the most part Day Shift girls look for regulars and won’t do anything to jeopardize things. I’ve turned girls away and politely said, with all that makeup it’s going to wind up on me.... several have said they would go and take it off. Never the less, carry a small bottle of your normal cologne with you, and stick to drinks that are hard to smell on your breath, like vodka etc. Give yourself a hard look over in the mirror before you leave, DONT wear white shirts or pants ever!! Park your car in the back, in case your SO gets curious and starts looking around. Even better, take an Uber and leave your car at a location other than your work. Get a secure app for your phone to store pictures and phone numbers for OTC, or get a burner phone. You can even try a second number from a texting app like text free. Yep..... after doing this as long as I have, you start to figure things out. Thankfully never been caught one time, although I did have ONE close call.
  • IceyLoco
    4 years ago
    The person who catches you has to be there too....so....
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion