tuscl

How hard is it.....

Lil Jayne Doe
Put alil Jayne in your life....
Sunday, October 11, 2020 7:51 AM
How hard is it to make you hard? Are you easily aroused? What is it seeing on a female that makes you stand at attention, her overall looks? Seeing her tits? Ass? Her opening her legs? Does it go beyond visual? Do you need more than just looking at her and her lady parts? Do you need to touch a female somewhere to get stiff, or does she need to touch you, and getting a dance makes you begin to grow vs just looking at her? Curious kitten here....

29 comments

• IceyLoco
    4 years ago
    It really depends. I cam get hard looking at a woman I find really attractive. But what really makes me aroused is when a woman shows genuine interest in me and is a little submissive
  • WavvyCain
    4 years ago
    This bit don’t know any girls^
  • WavvyCain
    4 years ago
    Bots don’t know girls offline. Work on ya update “icey loco”
  • WhiteyJackson
    4 years ago
    Herman Cain went out worth $7m. Your hero Floyd went out using counterfeit $20s. Lmao 🤡🤡🤡
  • WavvyCain
    4 years ago
    😂 Floyd died a hero that was respected, Herman went out a coon. Bozo can’t enjoy that 7 mil he had to tap dance for huh? I’d rather die a real nigga that’s respected Buried in a gold casket any day.
  • IceyLoco
    4 years ago
    It's just cd trolling. His wavy profile is the antithesis to his winex profile. Same strategy same complulsiveness same types of ad hominem attacks same obsessing over certain members
  • NAAAASTY
    4 years ago
    I enjoy the buildup of a good tease that starts with locking eyes with a pretty face in close proximity enough to touch. NAAAASTY
  • datinman
    4 years ago
    Chick asks what gets your dick hard and Icey & Wavvy start bitching at each other. Guess we know what gets their dicks hard. Yes, you can both give me down votes, but you walked right into that one.
  • ancientlurker
    4 years ago
    This will vary quite a bit. Beyond a certain age no amount of visual stimulation alone is going to get it done, contact will be required.
  • TFP
    4 years ago
    It's kind of amusing watching Icey be dead wrong about the alternate troll accounts. Like he's driving himself mad obsessing over CD still being here. Reminds me of the movie 'Weekend at Bernie's' where the guy swore Bernie wasn't dead even after he killed him in every way possible. Now to stay on topic, what gets me hard is the simple sight of a woman that has my desired look. Big boobs, big ass, wearing certain clothes gets my imagination wandering. And then the touch is what keeps me hard. Even a simple hug and feeling her boobs pressed against me can be enough sometimes. If she has a fat ass and I can squeeze it that's definitely boner producing material.
  • WavvyCain
    4 years ago
    Justintolame how are u any different when u didn’t answer her question and proceeded to talk about me?😂 y’all crackas something else
  • mike710
    4 years ago
    I'm in my late 50's and can still get hard just thinking about certain women. I typically get hard on the first dance in VIP and maintain it until we finish the dances.
  • PhredJohnson
    4 years ago
    You already know. Exactly!
  • gSteph
    4 years ago
    Last night wife did it by touching one nipple and breathing on my ear. Following a shapely ass toward the lap dance room does it every time. Right now my shoulder hurts. In 66 years I've had injuries that put one part or another out of commission or compromised function. But the 'look at that, throb, throb' sequence keeps humming along. Nothing I can do about it except be thankful for my good penile valves and imagination. (I do exercise them regularly)
  • Piggie
    4 years ago
    It takes a good looking face.
  • yankeez4lif
    4 years ago
    Close enough contact to pick a woman's scent will do the job with I'm physically attracted to. At that point, any type physical contact takes things to the next level.
  • Jascoi
    4 years ago
    shit. i hate gettin old.
  • kingcripple
    4 years ago
    It's been pretty difficult for the past year or so
  • Cashman1234
    4 years ago
    It’s almost instant with the proper girl. The attraction and desire for certain women is obvious.
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    Doesn't take much to get me hard - I turn 51 towards the end of the year - in my 40s I could still get a hard-on just by seeing a voluptuous provocatively dressed-woman in public (usually a well-endowed ebony dressed slutty); these days it's less common for me to get a hard-on from seeing a slutty chick in public but can still happen if I'm backed-up a good-amount. It's pretty-common that I'll get a hard-on at the club just looking at the semi/completely nude bodies in the club but it's less reliable (by just looking) than when I was in my 40s, but will still often happen depending how backed-up I am - it's rare I don't get a hard-on from a good 2-way-contact dance from a dancer I find attractive (I may not get a hard-on from a good-dance every now and then depending how often/recently I've slapped-the-monkey or if I have shit on mind worrying me). DFK will usually get me hard - I like voluptuous women so big asses and tits will usually get me revved-up - but I like everything big when it comes to female sexual-parts (tits, ass, thick legs, wide hips, big meaty pussy and big pussy lips, big nipples/areolas, etc) - I also get turned on by very large (mouth) lips and way turned on by a very large tongue (long and/or wide but particularly very long) - a woman with an a very long tongue moving it sexually/suggestively in an attempt to get me horny/exited will def get my attention including down-below. So for the most-part it's never been hard for me to get hard - up to my 40s it was pretty-much automatic even by just looking at the right type of woman - these days I will still often get hard just by looking particularly at the club but it's not as automatic - it's rare that I don't get hard with contact/fondling - the rare occasion I don't get hard when I need to it often has to do with being tired (not having slept well, etc) or just stuff I may have on my mind since I tend to be a worrywart.
  • shanny72
    4 years ago
    I need her to touch me, but not just on the goods. That always works, of course, but I want and need a little of the tease
  • winex
    4 years ago
    It you were the woman Jayne, you could read the phone book to me and I would get hard. Of course finding a phone book may be a bit difficult...
  • rattdog
    4 years ago
    fuck the phone book!!! how about the encyclopedia britannica instead? but then again finding a set of one of those these days...
  • Lil Jayne Doe
    4 years ago
    😂
  • rl27
    4 years ago
    It depends, sometimes I can get hard very easily other times it can take a while. Can be many things, such as not feeling well or tired. Visually it can be many things. If she meets my ideal in a woman, a nice firm body, great shapely tits, thick full nipples, a firm ass I may be a lot more aroused. It might also be a hot exotic looking woman, say a single Asian in a mostly white club. It usually does go beyond just body type, and can be attitude or maybe the dancer seems to be aroused. One dancer I saw on stage, she had a decent body, but her dance skills ons stage were mediocre, and she didn't do anything for me. A while later she stops by and asks if she could sit with me. The two dancers I was interest in were busy so I said sure. While she was aweful on stage at my table she was great. A very good tease, knowing just how to get my interest, dressed in a revealing tied up shirt, no bra, sitting across from her. The sight of her full cleavage, her nipples slowly getting hard in her top, and her sexy teasing talk I was sporting a major hardon. It didn't take much effort for her to convince me to head back. Usually it takes some hands on action on her part, be it some hand to crotch teasing at the table, or more often a dance before I get hard. Often it's the anticipation right before the dance. With two dancers in particular, currently Vera, and before her Heather, as she sat next to me before the dance I would start to get hard. Heather oftened commented on that, "I see you growing already. Will you be hard by the time the next song starts. Maybe you'll beat your last record." Sometimes it just won't happen. Often it's because the gal doesn't know what she's doing, i.e. pressing to hard which keeps me from getting erect, but it can also be that we just don't click.
  • latinalover69
    4 years ago
    dang papi chulo das a lotta info!!!!
  • Huntsman
    4 years ago
    Just being around a sexy woman is enough for me.
  • Kam the Artist
    4 years ago
    Her body language to simplify it. It takes more than just nice tits ass etc for me . I'm not a young'n any more. Been there done that. I get the most out of making her squirm, making the delightful squeals. Being able to hold my breath a good while and I'm also ambidextrous which makes some things alot easier being able to keep a rythym and knowing how to translate her hip thrusts to know to slow down or harder faster. I can't skip foreplay it's a must have cuz I can't hit it and quit it.
  • Nidan111
    4 years ago
    A woman touching me while looking me in The eyes.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion