tuscl

Pregnant Strippers Yes or No

Longneck
Georgia
Saturday, October 10, 2020 8:46 PM
I would not call it a fetish but... if a super hot dancers is say 3-8 months showing and down for extras do you pass, do it or do it and keep pounding until she pops? I recently had a blonde baddie that was definitely showing and wanted to earn some extra money. I passed now I'm regretting not taking her up on it. Now regular women, wives yeah most guys have at least once but dancers? What say you degenerates?

20 comments

• shadowcat
    4 years ago
    Pass!
  • boomer79
    4 years ago
    Not my thing.
  • WavvyCain
    4 years ago
    Longneck u in GA? I need info on stripper 🤔. Pregnant Pussy the best pussy!
  • rl27
    4 years ago
    If she keeps her overall shape up, and doesn't look like she gained 40 lbs of fat I'll definitely not turn down a dance. I have had some of the best times from favorites when they were pregnant, and some mediocre times. It often depends on the mood and how far in. I have had dancers 2 or three months pregnant not want their tits touched due to how sensitive they are, then a month or two later want their tits played with almost constantly. Also it can be very beneficial. One of my warmup dancers if my favorite wasn't available, used to give minimal contact lap dances. Then all of a sudden when she got pregnant she went from minimal contact to major extras. Once she gave birth she stayed full on extras and became one of my favorites until she quit three years later. Another dancer went from a small B cup to a large D cup when she got pregnant, and decided since her breasts had ballooned, she wanted to try tit fucking, because she couldn't do it before, and liked it so much we did it every time.
  • Eve
    4 years ago
    I wonder if "Baby Boomers" still exist. It was a club in Portland that only hired dancers that were at least 3 months pregnant. Kind of like a stripper version of a temp job. I've worked with 6 strippers that got pregnant and worked until their second trimester at least. One girl worked until the night before she went into labor and was complaining about contractions throughout the shift. The majority of their earnings while working come from long term regulars. I probably heard the "If I get a dance from her, is it a 2-for-1 deal?" joke at least once a week.
  • Member6532
    4 years ago
    I had a pregnant stripper blow me a few times, same girl not multiple girls. I had known her for a few years, I usually wont get dances from a pregnant stripper even tho pregnant tits are awesome, it just feels weird. Probably wouldnt do it again, she just gave a great BJ and didnt mind if I fuc
  • Muddy
    4 years ago
    No
  • ilbbaicnl
    4 years ago
    Preggers or not, a bit of a tummy is typical for a woman with nice curves elsewhere, doesn't put me off in the least. But once somebody's clearly got a baby bump, just doesn't work. Lap dances are fun cause your little head gets tricked in to thinking it's about to put a bun in somebody's oven. Not happening if baking is already clearly in progress.
  • Lil Jayne Doe
    4 years ago
    😂^^^
  • Eve
    4 years ago
    I recently got a dance from a girl who I initially thought was maybe early in pregnancy - 2 or 3 months because she had a small bump. After inviting her to conversation, I learned that she had just had a baby just a month ago and that particular night was her first night back to work. That would explain why her tits were huge and swollen to fuck because she was lactating like nobody's business. During our dances, I didn't try to suck on them because the slightest tickle or squeeze made them shoot. Joked with my friend that she "Squirted on me . . . but not in the way I imagined." But I didn't care that much about it. She was hot.
  • CJKent (Banned)
    4 years ago
    If I find her attractive, hot and beautiful, I would make love to her as long as she enjoys it.
  • irishbob
    4 years ago
    Had a dancer ,when she was pregnant she would be super horny and otc got crazy she was proud of her enlarged breasts and tiity fucks became a thing. I knew her thru 3 pregnancies. I would like to find a new one. So Hell yes!
  • jackslash
    4 years ago
    In the early stages of pregnancy women become more attractive. Their breasts grow larger and they start to glow. They also become very horny. I've had sex with strippers in the early stages.
  • IceyLoco
    4 years ago
    I had a pregnant stripper ask me if I want to feel her baby kicking. I passed but tipped her. Its not attractive to me. And sex with a pregnant hooker is definitely not a turn on. I had sex with a girl who was pregnant ....but she wasn't showing yet and that was in high school
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    Solid pass 100% of the time.
  • Studme53
    4 years ago
    No way. I have seen some young clothed pregnant women who were/are gorgeous , but I don’t want to watch they dance naked
  • elmer
    4 years ago
    Nada, No Way, No How
  • Cristobal
    4 years ago
    Not my thing. I had a relatively attractive coworker who told me when she was pregnant (June 2019-February 2020) she would receive many DMs with guys complimenting her looks while she was pregnant. At first she thought it was sweet but later on she expressed it was kind if creepy to her.
  • Rod8432
    4 years ago
    Not my thing either. Once had a pregnant dancer offer the VIP opportunity to knock heads, as it were, with her still incubating infant - and I couldn't get her pregnant! A thinly veiled allusion to BBFS, I suppose, but I wasn't interested. I got a couple LDs, to see if I could get past my prenatal heebie-jeebies, but no luck. That big tight belly, along with knowing what's inside, killed any erotic impulse.
  • doctorevil
    4 years ago
    It's definitely a fetish for some. I had a talk with a dancer on this subject a while again and she said some guys go nuts over pregnant dancers. It's not really a thing for me, but I do like nice boobs, and a girls boobs never look better than when she's pregnant.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion