tuscl

Have y’all ever wanted to make your own strip club?

WavvyCain
Degenerate gambler and virgin
Saturday, October 10, 2020 6:34 AM
I ain’t gonna lie I want my own. I want that shit to have a basketball court inside, big ass pool, tattoo section, swimming pool, and a section u can get Gold/diamond grillz made for your teeth, Barbershop, and a shoe shine sectioN. All this work will be done by women of course. That will be a real gentleman’s club. I feel strip clubs now are too normal and need to be spiced up. All we get is a dj and titties. I need more than that now, I’m evolving. Imagine all that in a club the size of club wax smh. Beautiful.

Y’all ever had any cool ideas if you made one?

37 comments

• datinman
    4 years ago
    I've made plenty of bad decisions in my life. But, never got a tattoo in a stripclub bad.
  • wallanon
    4 years ago
    "Have y’all ever wanted to make your own strip club?"

Before I kick the bucket I might buy into one if they're still around when I'm doing the retirement thing.
  • loper
    4 years ago
    What I want when I go to a strip club are pretty, willing girls, good food, cheap drinks, and the right game on the TV. If I had a club that's what I would provide, no more, no less.
  • SanchoRG
    4 years ago
    How much you paying your janitor to clean all that shit?
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    I'd rather go to the dentist
  • WavvyCain
    4 years ago
    The janitor will get a tip from all the girls at night, just like any other club operates.
  • nicespice
    4 years ago
    🤔 Hmm, I wouldn’t want anything too complicated. Definitely no barber/tattoo/anything else stabby in a club.

My wacky idea is that my club would offer an upstairs camming studio, with a few different themed rooms, and make the payouts just slightly more favorable than what MFC or Chaturbate would give for dancers.

Extras in regular rooms would be banned. But if a customer wanted to fuck a dancer, he could help contribute to the live stream. 😈
  • WavvyCain
    4 years ago
    Nigga, I’ve seen a girl painting on girls just this week in the club, so a tat is a bad idea? 🤔
  • WavvyCain
    4 years ago
    @nicespice I know u hate me and all but damn that is a great idea! Wow that’s some next level shit that would work!
  • WavvyCain
    4 years ago
    Only thing is with the camming site Extras thing is that he would have to be approved by the site first 😔
  • Icey
    4 years ago
    That sounds like a minimal not a strip club.

It's also a bad parody of what CD thinks of black people.

If I had a strip club id go the dive club route. Cheap drinks and no cover. Focus on customer volume.
  • nicespice
    4 years ago
    @wavey Unless the club is also the owner of its own club-brand website. So just whichever staff member can deal with that. Would probably have to give the customers options to not identify their face if they don’t want to. I guess have lots of masks with the club branding somewhere they can wear. Oh and dancers can disguise themselves too. Some exhibitionists would probably enjoy the exposure (and advertising) though.
  • pistola
    4 years ago
    Basketball court is a great idea. I mean, who wouldn’t want all that non-revenue generating space? Plus some guys sweat like Patrick Ewing, I’m sure the girls will love that. I’m sure the extras girls would love giving BJs to all those sweaty nutsacks. Extra security detail needed too because you know - you can’t run a set with the brothers without at least one argument popping off. It’s about titties. The more titties, the more money. All you’re talking about is more ways for men to come in with ways to NOT spent their dough on the girls. Obvi, you ain’t no businessman yet. Just a dope boy.

Now, if you were smart, and wanted an urban club setup you’d get a club and focus on the titties. Then buy the real estate around it and do a barbershop, shoe place, jewelry store, loan shop, etc. and then use those businesses profits and losses to offset each other and pay minimal taxes like Trump.
  • winex
    4 years ago
    Great ideas ChickenShit.

Why not put in a huge aquarium with sharks in it too? That would be cool.

And maybe one of those indoor sky diving planes....

And a roller coaster!
  • Icey
    4 years ago
    CD arguing with himself lulz #teamautistic
  • Mate27
    4 years ago
    Wavey, the only reason why you want to open one is so a market would be made for you to sell your drugs at.
  • doctorevil
    4 years ago
    “ Why not put in a huge aquarium with sharks in it too? That would be cool.”

It’s been done. Shark Lounge, Daytona Beach. RIP.
  • WavvyCain
    4 years ago
    @meat72 I actually laughed out loud at that 😂
  • pistola
    4 years ago
    I’m still laughing about the dumb idea of a basketball court. Don’t get high on your own supply.
  • boomer79
    4 years ago
    Honestly I can’t separate the headaches that I know would go with it. I can whimsically think about it and then thoughts of zoning and local politics kill my dream.
  • Icey
    4 years ago
    If wavy/breh/CD. Was black or had any sense of hip hop culture he would have said hed open a black club. Not an amalgamation of what a racist would assume a black owned club would be like. His racist ass forgot to add a fried chicken restaurant and a watermelon patch
  • Mate27
    4 years ago
    ^^^ Dude your the racist fuck! I mean who doesn’t love a good watermelon patch? You g do not have to be black to crave that delightful fruit which so many of my people learn to cultivate years ago for our pleasures. Plus, my daddy has the best fried chicken recipe across the entire west of the Mississippi that you can find. Icey your such a racist fuck.
  • WavvyCain
    4 years ago
    Icey wants to be black so bad and is jealous that I’m something he’s not. He’s so lame and out of touch he goes around using 8 year old ASAP rocky lyrics. I can go In the hood and say nigga loud without any weird stares, but can u? Keep using that shit online. U really remind me of a wigger the way u act. Get this corny wetback And his lame antics away from me.
  • Icey
    4 years ago
    Your troll profiles all use the same argument style and your wavy profile is just a series of negative stereotypes of black people.
  • Icey
    4 years ago
    You never even tried to hype up black clubs on here coz youve never been or haven't googled reviews lulz
  • WhiteyJackson
    4 years ago
    Wavy need a one stop shop bc his two tone 1991 Honda Civic always breakin down.
  • WavvyCain
    4 years ago
    Nigga I stay by 3 black clubs, so a black guy can’t venture out to other spots? 😂 so I gotta go to prove to you I’m black? Stay ya lame ass out in Nevada bro. Don’t come to Atlanta ever.
  • WavvyCain
    4 years ago
    I know real Mexicans that will pop ya soft ass 😂 pls stay out there pls. Never post you’re out here
  • WavvyCain
    4 years ago
    Damn now whitey on my dick 😂🤷🏾‍♂️. That’s what happens when you’re black, everyone gravitates to you. 🤦🏾‍♂️
  • WhiteyJackson
    4 years ago
    Aint no gravitational pull. Its about US tellling YOU to STFU 🤡
  • Icey
    4 years ago
    It's just cd trolling. His wavy profile is the antithesis to his winex profile. Same strategy same complulsiveness same types of ad hominem attacks same obsessing over certain members
  • Cashman1234
    4 years ago
    I’ve never hired one for the purpose you describe. I’ve been to a few parties where they had hired dancers for entertainment.

I’ve only partaken a few times - as some of the entertainers were simply not attractive to me at all. As I’m one who enjoys filthy whores - that’s setting the bar very low.

I’ve tipped the girls after each time I used them. I’ve been cordial with the girls before and after fucking - but while fucking I pound them hard - and make sure it feels good for me.

I’m sure Jayne would be an incredible entertainer - if there was a group of horny drinking guys - to keep hard. However, I’d enjoy a private session with her a bit more...
  • Cashman1234
    4 years ago
    My mistake - wrong discussion. Sorry!
  • winex
    4 years ago
    @Cashman - this is off topic, but the right conversation.

Are you pretty sure that you posted the misplaced post to the right conversation? I've had 2 posts end up in wrong conversation threads.

The first time, I wasn't sure. But the second I was, and I think it points to a subtle bug in the software on how thread ids are acquired and assigned to posts.

If you are pretty sure it was put in the right place, I can tell Founder what I noticed.
  • Cashman1234
    4 years ago
    I thought this was one of Jayne’s discussions - but I get distracted - trying to keep up with the discussions - and work.
  • winex
    4 years ago
    Thanks Cashman.

Back to talking about ChickenShits dumbass idea.
  • WavvyCain
    4 years ago
    Why y’all bringing that white bitch into my thread? Winex take your bitch somewhere else. Y’all lame racist asses
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion