• Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    The Dems' fixation on Trump is getting to be disturbing
  • shadowcat
    4 years ago
    "Crazy Nancy".
  • gammanu95
    4 years ago
    The Dems fixation on Trump has been disturbing since 8 November 2016.
  • gammanu95
    4 years ago
    "the latest in a long line of nutty Democratic fantasies of getting rid of President Trump"
    LOL - 10/10
  • Cashman1234
    4 years ago
    This is bizarre behavior - and it doesn’t serve the best interests of the country.

It seems Nancy is the one who should be removed from office. She needs to drop her vendetta against Trump, and put her energy towards moving the country forward.
  • Richard_Head
    4 years ago
    Paranoia, paranoia. I could be wrong but I’m pretty sure that the 25th Amendment is in the constitution.
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    Duh^
  • winex
    4 years ago
    @Cashman - for this to be blizzard behavior, it would have to be unusual. And unfortunately this has become standard operating procedure over the past 4 years.
  • winex
    4 years ago
    @Richard_Head - after the past 4 years, what kind of cooperation do you think the next Democrat President will receive from Republicans?
  • Richard_Head
    4 years ago
    ^^^ are you implying that Republicans worked with Obama at all over his 8 years?
  • winex
    4 years ago
    I don’t recall continual attempts at removing him from office dating to before he took office.

I also do recall the phony Russia Gate investigation as having been based on a series of lies that the Hillary campaign originated to divert attention from her illegal handling of classified information.

And I also recall Obama turning the FBI on a trump to dig up dirt.

Of course I also recall Obama turning the IRS on the Tea Party.

• Richard_Head
    4 years ago
    ^^^ Mueller never exonerated Trump, the crooked AG did. The IRS investigation went nowhere, the Hillary investigation went nowhere. Trump is cray cray, he’s all hopped up on steroids walking around the WH possibly infecting everyone there, he’s tweeting non stop, when he’s not tweeting he calling up Fox News, he was against new stimulus now he wants it. Crazy Nancy not so crazy.
  • Hank Moody
    4 years ago
    Trump is going off the rails. Saying he’s disappointed in Barr and the cabinet for not indicting Obama and Biden, and in Pompeo for not finding and releasing Hilary’s emails. That Bartiromo interview was crazy town. He’s losing it. Nancy’s just giving him a little nudge.

The Republicans also seem to forget that the Mueller investigation was a function of the Republican government that controlled the White House and both houses of Congress at the time. The democrats were merely cheerleaders.
  • Richard_Head
    4 years ago
    If you want to see what an attempted coup looks like take a look at the Trump fanboy militia in Michigan plot to kidnap the Governor.
  • winex
    4 years ago
    I did read about the attempted kidnapping of Michigan's Governor that was busted up. But the last time I checked, the FBI reported to Trump.

• ime
    4 years ago
    Ha yeah all the Trump Supporters who are on youtube with anarchist flags in their rooms. Only shane is these anarch kiddies didn't pull it off. That bitch has been acting like a tyrant for months.
  • ime
    4 years ago
    So much for Trump fan boys.
    https://twitter.com/robbystarbuck/status…

• winex
    4 years ago
    Facts are meaningless. You can prove anything that is even remotely true if all you rely on are facts.
  • sinclair
    4 years ago
    These "boogaloo" militias are anti-police and have come to the aid of BLM agitators in several cities. They are not far off from being antifa thugs in camo and Hawaiian shirts. Garrett Foster was a BLM protestor and boogaloo shot and killed in Austin in July for pointing a gun at a random driver's car. Bill Barr and the Justice Department have a task force to take down the boogaloo militias, hence why the plot against the Michigan governor was foiled.

Richard_Head explain to me again how these anti-government extremists are pro-Trump? Sounds like you watch too much MSNLGBT.
  • Arigano_69 (Twat)
    4 years ago
    "The Dems' fixation on Trump is getting to be disturbing".

Oh yeah. And the Republicans all but ignore their dem rivals, huh? It works both ways.
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    The derangement about Trump and the fact that the entire Russia bullshit was created by Hillary and Obama knew about it proves that while both sides may have dementia; republicans are still Americans and Democrats are not.
  • TheeOSU
    4 years ago
    "If you want to see what an attempted coup looks like take a look at the Trump fanboy militia in Michigan plot to kidnap the Governor."

Hey dick head, how's your fascination with underage sex rings coming along? > https://tuscl.net/discussion/73067/10638…
  • Richard_Head
    4 years ago
    If only there was any evidence of Russian efforts to aid the Trump campaign.
    https://www.nytimes.com/2018/02/16/us/po…
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    The NYT lol. Fake news for the left.
  • Richard_Head
    4 years ago
    Fox News even covered that story.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/13-russ…
  • TheeOSU
    4 years ago
    Hey dick head, how's your fascination with underage sex rings coming along? > https://tuscl.net/discussion/73067/10638…
  • mark94
    4 years ago
    “If you want to see what an attempted coup looks like take a look at the Trump fanboy militia in Michigan plot to kidnap the Governor.”

The leader of the coup is an avowed anarchist and Trump hater. The FBI simply called it a militia, rather than anarchists, to imply the right wing was behind it. They weren’t. Fucking FBI. Corrupt deep state through and through.
  • Icey
    4 years ago
    Trump is holding the country hostage. He needs to end up like Mussolini
  • mark94
    4 years ago
    Here’s the Trump hater who led the coup

https://thefederalist.com/2020/10/09/whi…
  • Arigano_69 (Twat)
    4 years ago
    "Trump is holding the country hostage. He needs to end up like Mussolini"

Hold tight. It's coming.
  • mark94
    4 years ago
    Logic 101:

Mussolini stood on a balcony

Trump stood on a balcony

QED: Trump is exactly like Mussolini
  • winex
    4 years ago