tuscl

Curiosities from Jayne....

Lil Jayne Doe
Put alil Jayne in your life....
Dont feel pressured into feeling like you have to answer all questions, only if a few or one go for it. Just a curious girl living in this big world here. I respect everyone's privacy and most peoples opinions, hahaha šŸ¤£

1. Are you someone who looks for extras or use to? Or simply enjoys going to the club for the scenery and talking with girls and lap dances.

2. How old were you going to your 1st club visit, was that experience what made you become the patron you are today at clubs? Was it not what you expected? If so why, for better or worse?

3. Do you go alone? Always? Sometimes? Never? If not always, who goes with you when you arent alone?

4. Funniest club moment?

5. Most embarrassing club moment?

6. Hottest club moment?

7. Does your family or friends know you love strippers?

8. Do you participate in OTC or want to?

9. Favorite song seeing a girl on stage dance to? Favorite song to get a lap dance to?

10. Do you think how a girl gives a lapdance promotes how good she is in bed?

Thank you for taking time to share <3

27 comments

• shadowcat
    ā€¢
    4 years ago
    #7 - When my daughter learned from a co worker that Follies had been shut down she called me to make sure that I was OK. :)
  • Hannathedog79
    ā€¢
    4 years ago
    1) Yes to extras
    2) 19 or 20.
    3) If not with my best buddy, then I go alone
    4) Nothing specific, but my buddy and I have had some good laughs
    5) Nothing specific
    6) When I experienced for myself that there can be sex in the VIP. Only happened twice so far.
    7) A few friends, but not family
    8) If I could afford it, yes. Asked about it once, Yikes! I'm not a negotiator, so I passed.
    9) Can't hear music with boobs in my face.
    10) I would guess they 2 are unrelated and varies from dancer to dancer.
  • RTP
    ā€¢
    4 years ago
    1. I like talking to the girls, the scenery, lap dances, but certainly am not totally happened unless there are extras.
    2. I really don't remember. Happened over 30 years ago and I did not really analyze it. I do know that if there were extras back then, I was not offered them for at least a decade.
    3. I usually go alone, but met a number of guys on this site at Follies. The small meet ups were fun.
    4.??
    5. When I realized the dancer I just was with in the VIP at Follies had picked my pocket.
    6.??
    7. No
    8. Only when out of town
    9.??
    10. A lap dance can clearly signal how good she will be in VIP. Not sure it is an indication of how she will be in bed, but she could certainly use the lap dance to convince me to go there.
  • whodey
    ā€¢
    4 years ago
    1. Depends on the day. I usually am looking for extras if I'm in a city where extras are available. Some days I am just looking for a good show and will go to the more high end clubs those days because they tend to have hotter eye candy and better stage shows.
    2. 16, there was a club down the road from the fast food place I was working and I have always looked a lot older than I am.
    3. Usually alone, I do on occasion go with a couple of friends but in those cases I don't go to the clubs that offer extras.
    4. Watched a guy get drug out of vip by his wife while the stripper followed behind holding his pants.
    5. Running into my boss and her husband at a club when I was supposed to be working
    6. Watching my girlfriend at the time have her first sexual experience with a woman in the vip room.
    7. Not that I'm aware of
    8. Yes on a regular basis
    9. Don't really care about the music.
    10. No, some of the hottest lapdances have been from dancers that turned out to be dead fish in bed.
  • Icey
    ā€¢
    4 years ago
    1. I don't go to strip clubs looking for hookers. I treat them like regular bars. And if I like a girl I'll get dances. Sometimes I go to pick up strippers. A lot of times just to surprise my girl or friends who work at clubs.

2. I was 17. A girl I was seeing was working with q fake id and wanted me there for moral support and to feel safer. I fell in love with the attention. If you date one girl at a club others start wanting you.

3. Ive gone with friends but whether I'm alone depends on the club and why I'm there

4. Funniest club moment? Took a Saudi guy to his first strip club. Got him drunk for the first time. He freaked out thinking the strippers were really men with their dicks turned inside out trying to make him lust and turn gay. He said I was satanic and a bad influence.

5. Never had an embarrassing moment. I don't get embarrassed much.

6. Met a smart beautiful Indian girl with bollywood actress looks. She liked coke and Molly a lot. I paid a bouncer to keep watch over a kind of semi private area in the club qnd I bent her over a couch and fucked her so hard her legs got weak and she couldn't stand. And no I didnt have to pay her.

7. Yeah. Its not a big deal.

8. Ive dated strippers and am friends. But I have no interest in paying hookers for sex.

9. https://youtu.be/J-aqLxvaGzo and https://youtu.be/Ul616FeLUdg and my fave https://youtu.be/sSE3zIHDgN0

10. Definitely not.

• CJKent (Banned)
    ā€¢
    4 years ago

1. I am on a quest for my Holy Grail; OTC with a DS with GFE and PSE, with NSA that we both walk away happy, believing it was a Fair Trade and a Win Win experience.

2. I was 18/19 my college friends and I went to a strip club in Huston, I was mesmerized by the naked Jean Harlow lookalike on the stage, the experience, I donā€™t think, made me become the patron I am today. I wasnā€™t expecting a Jean Harlow lookalike, it was a nice ā€œsurpriseā€, for the better.

3. Alone always

4. Donā€™t remember any funny club moments , I go to the ā€œcomedy clubsā€ for ā€œfunny momentsā€

5. Donā€™t remember any embarrassing club moment

6. Hottest club moment; my AFT making out with me while we were waiting for a VIP room on our first VIP, best GFE ever.

7. I donā€™t ā€œloveā€ strippers

8. I do participate in OTC, because I want to.

9. I am not very musically interested, I see and focus on the girls I like, I donā€™t listen to anything else when I am focused.

10. I donā€™t think a lap dance can always show how good she can be in bed...
  • Tetradon
    ā€¢
    4 years ago
    1. Mood dependent.
    2. 21, got a lapdance for my birthday. Good enough to return though I've been an intermittent clubber over the years.
    3. Almost always alone.
    4. None
    5. Maybe first time I LDKed back in the day, out of shock. Now, nothing fazes me.
    6. Had some hot extras experiences, but I'll go with a recent dance. A lap dance from a smoking hot Asian who wore a dog collar and wanted a man who knew how to use it. I love dominance.
    7. A few.
    8. Curious, but paranoid of getting robbed or ripped off. Even if I do, I wouldn't partake often.
    9. It doesn't matter, as long as it isn't completely out of place.
    10. Never done OTC. I would think bad dance = bad sex, but good dance doesn't necessarily equal good sex.
  • Lil Jayne Doe
    ā€¢
    4 years ago
    Love reading these
  • rickthelion
    ā€¢
    4 years ago
    And now for some rick-approved answers:

1. Youā€™re saying that there are reasons other than extras to go to clubs? Perish the thought!

2. I was 20 in lion šŸ¦ years. But I had many adventures in tha NC before coming to America and rickinā€™ around the clubs.

3. I often go with fellow rick. Sometimes I bring along total Melvin like skifredo... for laughs!!!!

4. There was this time the dugan and I were rickinā€™ around in Thailand and... letā€™s just say it involved a lot of lao khao and ladyboy

5. There was this time the jaguar, the shark, and I were rickinā€™ around in Brazil and... letā€™s just say it involved a lot of cachaƧa and someone who did not look like they had a penis... but they did!

6. There was this time I picked up three whores at the club and fucked ā€˜em while my Tesla was on autopilot. It was the ultimate rick experience - or ricksperience if you will. A rickarita in one hand, a gimlet in the other, my BSLC in one whore, another whore liking my asshole, a third whore cheering, and apes bouncing off the hood as my Tesla drove into them. Made me want to... ROAR!!!

7. Of course. Iā€™m a rick

8. Of course. Iā€™m a rick

9. AC DC Thunderstruck, Gā€™nā€™R Get in the Ring, and anything sung by Alvin and the Chipmunks. Those lilā€™ guys are cute as fuck!

10. Her saying ā€œhi, Iā€™m a whoreā€ is the best predictor.

I showed the barnacle your photo with the scallops on your titties... He said any sexy female hairless ape that lets scallops suck her titties is alright in his book. It really turned him on - and heā€™s the wisest rick of all! ROAR!!!!
  • DenimChicken
    ā€¢
    4 years ago
    skipped a few for the sake of privacy

1. Are you someone who looks for extras or use to? Or simply enjoys going to the club for the scenery and talking with girls and lap dances.

Sometimes with extras. Not a requirement to have a good time at all.

2. How old were you going to your 1st club visit, was that experience what made you become the patron you are today at clubs? Was it not what you expected? If so why, for better or worse?

~20 and it was fun. Nothing about early experiences really changed things for the future.

3. Do you go alone? Always? Sometimes? Never? If not always, who goes with you when you arent alone?

Heavily prefer alone but there are exceptions.

Everybody except most family.

Did it once and had a great time but not generally chasing it. If I build a relationship with somebody and we meet up w/o money and things happen - I don't consider it OTC.

Not at all. Ridiculous to believe this.
  • IfIGottaBeDamned
    ā€¢
    4 years ago
    1. I mostly go to the clubs for the scenery, to talk with the dancers, and lap dances. Most of the dancers Iā€™m drawn to are generally not into extras. When I do find an extras-friendly dancer Iā€™m attracted to and mutual trust is established, I usually see her OTC and see her many times.

2. I was 26 when I first visited a SC. I was just happy to see a naked woman who wasnā€™t my (now ex) wife. I didnā€™t start to evolve my clubbing beyond that until 10 years later.

3. Almost always alone. Once with a former stripper OTC fav. The other time was tagging along with two strippers and their clubā€™s bartender as they checked out another club in another jurisdiction that had reopened from COVID while their club was still shutdown.

5. Most embarrassing moment? Not for me, but for the dancer: Early afternoon lunch visit at a club with a good kitchen. Dancer on stage and the club owner carried his 5-year-old daughter into the club. Itā€™s a pastie club, so technically the dancer was not naked. But she is nevertheless mortified. I walk over to the stage to tip her, using my body to obstruct the daughterā€™s view of the dancer. The owner and bartender chatted about stuff for two and a half songs while I stood there and she stooped, hiding behind me. (The owner was talking about all the vaccinations the 5-year-old had just gotten, which is why she was in a sullen mood.)

7. Does your family or friends know you love strippers? No. I keep work separate from family/friends and keep my strip clubbing life separate from both of those.

8. Do you participate in OTC or want to? Yes, I prefer OTC. More relaxed, less rushed. I occasionally do ITC with new dancers.

9. Favorite song seeing a girl on stage dance to? Favorite song to get a lap dance to? No favorite songs per se. I enjoy classic rock and enjoy watching dancers perform to it. But thatā€™s getting more rare these days. But I donā€™t worry about it too much. For LDs, long songs when paying by the song, naturally. And if the songs do go long, Iā€™ll be a little extra generous with the tip, as warranted. But If I notice the DJ seriously clipping songs, Iā€™ll forget about getting LDs and often forget about the club.

10. Do you think how a girl gives a lapdance promotes how good she is in bed? Yes, itā€™s generally a good indicator. Iā€™ve also often observed solid correlation between a good stage performance and a good lap dance. But in my experience, whether dancer is willing to engage in extras is often independent of the quality of the lap dance. (Occasional extreme cases are exceptions.)
  • doctorevil
    ā€¢
    4 years ago

Kind of hard to answer this one yes or no. It's always nice to get extras from a girl that turns you on. But just seeing the scenery, chatting and getting regular dances is a successful visit, too.

18, which was the drinking age then. The experience of seeing lots of good looking naked women was great, but not sure it made me the patron I am today since it was so long ago, and there have been so many clubs all over the world since then.

Except for the first couple of years, always alone. It's usually much better.

4. Funniest club moment?

Don't have one.

First time the bouncer stuck his head in the door of the VIP room at an extras club, but the embarrasment didn't last long when I realized he didn't give a fuck what we were doing. He just wanted to know how much longer we would be because someone else was waiting on the room.

6. Hottest club moment?

Mmmm--I'll skip this one. It'll take to long to describe.

Nope.

OTC is the ultimate club experience (kind of, since it's not really in the club, but you know what I mean. Really, isn't that what every guy is really thinking? I want to take that girl out of here and . . . )

9. Favorite song seeing a girl on stage dance to? Favorite song to get a lap dance to?

Couple of faves from m early days of going to strip clubs: LIght My Fire, by the Doors, or Heart of Glass by Blondie--recent discussion on that last one.

10. Do you think how a girl gives a lapdance promotes how good she is in bed? Not at all. Had a few new girls that gave crappy lap dances, went OTC with them and, wow.
  • CJKent (Banned)
    ā€¢
    4 years ago
    @heaving

You wrote and I quote:

ā€œ8) I don't do OTC stuff. The closest I've done to OTC was meeting nicespice! šŸ˜ā€

Pics or it didnā€™t happen.

:D
  • NAAAASTY
    ā€¢
    4 years ago
    1. I find faves first, extras second.
    2. 19. Enjoyed novelty and company of so many naked girls. At affordable prices for a broke college kid. Back then loved stage tipping, something I rarely do now.
    3. Pretty much fly solo now.
    7. Yes to close friends and some family
    8. Yes
    10. No

NAAAASTY
  • mike710
    ā€¢
    4 years ago

I go to have fun with women that actually initiate contact a lot of the time. I don't go in looking for extras but don't mind when I stumble across them during dances. I've just hung out OTC many times with women too without sex and nothing more than a meal. If I'm out of town, it's nice not to have to go out alone.

First time I went I was 18 in a state that had a drinking age of 19. I got away with a lot of that my first year of college. I went with friends I had made that went to a certain club a lot. It was a bikini bar. I was too poor to do much but look and drink. I had fun the many times I went in college.

As described above, I started going with friends. Once I started traveling for work, I was by myself most of the time and still prefer going solo. During spring training baseball in March, I take a different friend with me every weekend.

4. Funniest club moment?

Nothing personal that I can recall. Did see a wife come into a club recently and drag her husband out after making a huge scene.

Don't really recall anything that embarrassing. I kind of embarrassed a dancer once that was trying to act seductive when I went up to tip her on stage and she showed me her pussy. I didn't say it louder than she could hear it but I said "look at that thing!" She hasn't showed it to me since but she doesn't act mad at me. She is a loud girl and I really had no interest in her but we are still friendly. I make a point of tipping her $5 or $10 on stage once a day.

6. Hottest club moment?

This might have been after seeing a favorite after more than 6 months recently. It had been a long time since I saw a woman look at my dick with such a hunger in her face. We were all over each other.

I take my friends I've had since grammar school with me once a year during spring training. Been to a club with my boss and other colleagues several times.

I have done OTC a few times. Again, I just stumbled across it. I've been offered several other times but didn't pursue it too hard. Just a couple weeks ago, I was given an offer that I may follow up on yet.

Don't really listen to the music much.

I've never correlated a lapdance to how they are in bed. The girls I've been with OTC were not the best or worst I've ever been with. The last one I did OTC with was a bit older but a screamer with large tits. She raised the white flag after an hour and ended up napping while we spooned.
  • yankeez4lif
    ā€¢
    4 years ago
    1. Enjoy the scenery and lap dance first, but open to extras if I'm feeling the girl (pun intended).

2. 19 y.o. went to a bar/strip club in TJ. Stationed in San Diego, that's what military dudes do. Don't travel a lot, but any reason to see hot women is a good one!

3. Normally travel solo.

4. Dancer slipped on stage and literally fell into my lap.

5. Nothing stands out.

6. Dancer from question 4 tells me during lap dance since you broke my fall, I need to break you off. Mission accomplished!

7. Hell no

8. Hell yes.

9. New York State of Mind by Jay-Z & Alicia Keys. One Sweet Day by Boyz II Men and Mariah Carey.

10. Not at all. Do not confuse bedroom with VIP room.
  • ATACdawg
    ā€¢
    4 years ago

To this point, I just go to watch pretty naked girls and get lap dances.

Lol. My first experience was 45 years ago at the Come Together Lounge in Jacksonville FL. One canonball-shaped dancer on duty at noon and one super hot bartender. Definitely did not make me a strip club fan. My next experience was my bachelor party six years later at Miss Ellie's place; it was much better.

Pretty much always by myself. I have met up with other TUSCLERs.

4. Funniest club moment?

Watched a girl who had been a bartender make her first deer-in-the-headlights stab at dancing. She was nervous as hell and cleaned both poles twice and finally, barely got her too off by the end of the second song. Eventually, she improved a lot and was one of the most attractive women in the club.

Never really had one, knock on wood.

6. Hottest club moment?

Mmmmm. Had to be a "champagne room" with Summer, either one! (Both of my ATFs dance under that name.

God, no, and I hope they never figure it out!šŸ˜µ

Haven't to this date, but that may change because COVID is keeping a lot of favorites away from the club.

Don't have one.

To know that, I would have to bed a good sized sample.šŸ˜‰ My feeling is that some women are very sexual by nature, and that is reflected in their dances.
  • Bigbuff
    ā€¢
    4 years ago
    1. Enjoy going to the club for the scenery and environment, but never opposed to extras. Have on occasions sought them out.

2. 16. I was hooked at first visit and was instantly attached the experience. My experience has evolved over the years. Clubs became more of a social outlet, even at times, a dating source.
    3. As the years have gone on mostly alone. If anything with a good guy friend or dancer friend. Never have much fun with anything more then 2 friends.
    4. Funniest club moment?
    6. Hottest club moment?
    7. Family -No, Clos
    8. Have done P4P OTC at times, dinner/drinks OTC. When I have felt an attraction, comfort and connection, generally I have ventured further in one way or another.
  • Bigbuff
    ā€¢
    4 years ago
    Posted partial by accident

1. Enjoy going to the club for the scenery and environment, but never opposed to extras. Have on occasions sought them out.
    2. 16. I was hooked at first visit and was instantly attached to the experience. My experience has evolved over the years. Clubs became more of a social outlet, even at times, a dating source.

3. As the years have gone on mostly alone. If anything head out with a good guy friend or if I'm looking to party a dancer friend. Never have much fun with anything more then 2 friends.

I'LL Leave storytime for a different day

4. Funniest club moment?
    6. Hottest club moment?

7. Family -No, Close friends - Almost all, Other friends, some yes but most no

8. Have done P4P OTC at times, dinner/drinks OTC. When I have felt an attraction, comfort and connection, generally I have ventured further in one way or another. Don't generally specifically seek OTC.

9. Stage - Pony, Pour Some Sugar on Me, Unforgiven, Diamonds by Rhianna
    Lap Dance - Could care less

10. Yes, if not factoring inter-personal connection into it. Genuine attraction can add to both, but imho much more important in bed. Purely transsctional, I feel better Lap Dance equates to better Sex
  • jimmiedean
    ā€¢
    4 years ago
    Extras for sure and the scenery
    30 ish
    Always gone alone.
    4. Funniest club moment?
    None
    None
    6. Hottest club moment?
    Full Service
    No one knows
    I never have but I think I would like to try one day
    They play music?
    10. Do you think how
    Like to thinks so
  • EastCoaster
    ā€¢
    4 years ago
    1. Are you someone who looks for extras or use to?

I love the whole scene. I always look forward to getting extras, but I am not necessarily disappointed if it doesn't happen.

2. How old were you going to your 1st club visit?

I was 20, at college in Boston. My roommate did the tech work at the notorious Pilgrim Theatre (not a club, per se, but a live stage show) and said I should come check it out. My girlfriend at the time was also curious. I asked him if he thought it might be too risque to bring her, and he said, "They don't do anything that isn't allowed by law." We went and were both surprised that the only thing the girls were required to wear were high heels, and by the end of each dancer's set they were on their backs and spread-eagled on stage. Very eye-opening for both of us. We went back to the dorm and fucked like rabbits.

3. Do you go alone?

I have met about 35 TUSCLers in my travels (including several of the women who post here), but probably 95% of my visits are done solo. Fewer distractions that way. lol

Outside of my TUSCL friends, there is only *one* person who knows about my love for this hobby -- a woman who cut my hair for about 10 years. I was telling her about a business trip I was about to make to Atlanta when she stopped cutting for a moment and said, "I don't know if this is your thing, but, you know, they have an awful lot of strip clubs there." She started to tell me about some clubs she visited there once, and I decided to let her know just how familiar I already was with those clubs -- and more. She is a very attractive blonde and totally bisexual, and we have since had *many* conversations on the topic.

Yes, I have done that and am open to doing more.

9. Favorite song to get a lap dance to?

In-A-Gadda-Da-Vida -- not the single, but the 20-minute version. lol

As others have said, I think the correlation is not that exact, but in general, a great lapdance is probably a better indicator than a lousy one.
  • skibum609
    ā€¢
    4 years ago
    1) I don't plan anything in most of my life so whatever happens is fine by me;
    2) 17 and it sucked as I didn't have enough money to enjoy;
    3) 99% of the time alone, but I have gone with friend on golf trips and with my wife as well;
    4) A bartender jammed a stripper's arm up toward the ceiling where the pistol shot went into the ceiling instead of him and chuck of the ceiling landed in my drink;
    5) I was accused by dancer of stealing her money, made a biog scene and then found it in the seat cushion;
    6) Watching a dancer lick my wife's pussy while we were getting public lap dances at the Inner Room;
    7) Yes, everyone I know, knows I am unashamed of the things I enjoy. Most know we swing;
    8) Never and no. This is entertainment, not real life;
    9) Don't care, whatever she likes is fine by me;
    10) It gives an idea, but is not a guarantee.
  • FishHawk
    ā€¢
    4 years ago
    1. I have never looked for extras in the club. I do enjoy the conversations with lovely girls and seeing them dance on stage and I really enjoy lap dances.
    2. I was 22 or 23 and in the Navy. There was a club near where I was stationed. It was a great experience although there was only stage shows at that time.
    3. I started going with friends, but soon changed to always going alone.
    5. Going to a club and finding that the waitress was my sonā€™s GF.
    6. At Diamond Dolls in Daytona Beach, Dancer put her genitals in my mouth.
    7. No one knows.
    8. Have not participated yet, but I am open to it if the right dancer and opportunity came around.
    9. I will leave song choices to the dancers for both on stage and lap dances. Whatever they feel they move the best to.
    10. I would like to think so. I have had some really sensuous lap dances I would hope they would have the same vibe in bed.
  • xedin5436
    ā€¢
    4 years ago
    1. I've never lived in an area where even 2-way topless dances were either legal or allowed under club rules, which means extras have pretty much been out of the question. When I've traveled to areas that have higher mileage clubs or looser laws, I've preferred to stay a loooong time at a club getting as many dances as possible rather than blow my bankroll on one. It might be different if I lived where extras and higher mileage were more routine, but I go for eye candy and dances; I've rarely had a conversation with a dancer that was more interesting than boring chitchat about the weather.

2. when I was 24 on a trip to Vegas.

3. I always go alone.

4/5/6. I've never really had any standout memorable experiences

7. No one knows.

8. I've never gone looking for OTC and only been asked once, but this kind of goes along with my response to #1.

9. I've never really cared about the music played.

10. Never had the experience to make a comparison.
  • rickdugan
    ā€¢
    4 years ago
    1. All of the above minus the lap dances.

2. I was an infrequent club patron until I took a business trip to S. FL and had my eyes opened to the world of possibilities. After that I became a sporadic patron until I got older.

3. Always alone. I used to go with others, but learned over time that at best they're anchors weighing me down and at worst they run their mouths with people that we both know.

4. Having a flashlight shined on my penis when a bouncer came into a back room where I was having much more fun than the club allowed.

5. Having a flashlight shined on my penis when a bouncer came into a back room where I was having much more fun than the club allowed.

6. When a hot ass girl in a very conservative club decided to pull it out and stick it in on a whim during a LD. Next hottest is a girl who used to like to treat me like her boyfriend at the bar, deep kisses and other playfulness.

7. Fuck no.

8. Frequently.

9. 80s hairspray crap. Don't know why, but when I drink I get nostalgic for the music of my youth.

10. Fuck no.
  • Nidan111
    ā€¢
    4 years ago
    1. Absolutely. But, I also enjoy the fun even without extras.

2. I was 19. Did not make me want to partake back then. It was just a night out.

3. Go alone 95% of time. Wife asks me to take her twice a year.

4. Funniest ..... me challenging the BDSM Porn star to hit me harder with the belt. She looked at me and very seriously stated, ā€œFREAK!ā€ I

5. Embarrassing... none

6. Hottest. .... the first time I got FS. Hottest black gal in the club took me back to VIP, danced on me until I popped my tent. She then pulled it out and said, ā€œ baby, you have a big cock and I want to fuck it .... no charge!ā€

7. Family and friends know that I will visit at times.

8. Never done OTC. Have been offered numerous times. No real desire if hey FS me in the club, why would I take the chance? Although, it might be fun to go to a casino with them.

9. Favor song. ...... whatever song makes them get naked and grind my into oblivion!

10. I have no idea since I have never done OTC nor had sex with them in ā€œbedā€.
  • gSteph
    ā€¢
    4 years ago
    1. Are you someone who looks for extras? Or simply enjoys going to the club for the scenery and talking with girls and lap dances.

Nah, I go for the scenery and lap dances.

2. How old were you going to your 1st club visit?

23. Had gone to Fairbanks, AK, club was called ā€˜The bear affairā€™, had a sign with a polar bear in a tutu.

4. Do you go alone?
    Yes, this is my hobby.

4. Funniest club moment? Watching an overweight newbie fall off the rail after a missed heal clap.

None worth mentioning.

6. Hottest club moment?

A lap dance featuring my 1st extended mutual nipple play game.

Only my wife, my brothers wouldnā€™t be too surprised, went with one in my twenties.

No.

9. Favorite song seeing a girl on stage dance to? A modern version of ā€˜Ring of Fireā€™ made my 1st real lap dance hot. Favorite song to get a lap dance to? Any good long song.

Maybe, maybe not, not relevant to me.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion