Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

American Pie movies.

shadowcat
shadowcatVIP63065448

Atlanta suburb

5 yrs ago · 1 min read

If you are a fan you'll be interested in knowing that #9 has just been released on Netflix. "Girls' Rule". I plan to watch tonight.

Replies (6)Latest

Profile picture for Hank Moody
Hank Moody
•

9? I was only aware of the first three. Shannon Elizabeth and Tara Reid at their absolute peaks. Mmmm

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

Here are the first 8:

Profile picture for PredragDr
PredragDr
•

Direct to DVD/streaming with subpar actors for most of the series. Looks like it's a completely new cast for #9 without even a cameo from Eugene Levy who had appeared in every movie of the series previously.

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

Terrible chick flick. Fell asleep 30 minutes into it.

Profile picture for Muddy
Muddy
•

Shadow I honestly hate those movies. I didn’t know they went past 3 either.

Profile picture for Studme53
Studme53
•

Lol - life’s too short to watch American Pie 9

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement