tuscl

BLM gets their asses handed to them by the LA Crips

crazyjoe
Colorado
Saturday, October 3, 2020 9:23 PM
The LA Crips are taking the garbage out and going g back to their original mission. Protect theor neighborhood. They ran BLM looters out of Long Beach! The BLM protesters said "Thank you sir" πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ when they would have gone after the cops. They knew the cops could not do anything but crips would take care of business... Pussies [view link]

11 comments

• ime
    β€’
    4 years ago
    They are tough when being protected by Democrat Mayors who tell cops to stand down. They skulk away as soon as they are confronted with no protection. Saw a similar thing when blm/antifa types tried to pull some shit in Huntington Beach I think it was and got housed by a bunch of surfera abd locals.
  • Papi_Chulo
    β€’
    4 years ago
    Wow - amazing how compliant they became all of a sudden - these fake-ass "black lives activists" are mostly white middle-class and upper-middle-class (and some wealthy) often college-educated chumps that have allowed themselves to be brainwashed in order to fill a void in their o/w empty pampered lives (kinda like a replacement for taking drugs to fill that void)
  • pistola
    β€’
    4 years ago
    Huntington and Laguna are not LA, jabroni. Lol at the use of β€˜Nitz’. Had to look it up. More latent homosexuality.
  • MackTruck
    β€’
    4 years ago
    ^^^ pistola is calling out homos? Who wrote 'Nitz'? Can you read pistola? Are you the home you are calling out pistola?
  • MackTruck
    β€’
    4 years ago
    The homo you are calling out... dam auto correct
  • pistola
    β€’
    4 years ago
    ^Wow. This unfunny fuck McFuck is still on these nuts? Well, I guess that explains who had been following me around stalking me like a little girl downvoting every post. I mean, when I got downvoted for giving the dancer who drew the mantis picture a thumbs up I was like only a stalker constantly following me around would do that. What a homo you are. For the record, the word nitz was used by Yabba who has been deleted, and hence his post is not showing. So, can you even keep up, dullard? That’s a rhetorical question, feel free to look up the word rhetorical. Go get a new hobby following someone else around. What a sick fuck you are.
  • MackTruck
    β€’
    4 years ago
    ^^^ projection... when did we get down votes?
  • pistola
    β€’
    4 years ago
    when did we get down votes? - β€œHell yeah! Thank you for the like button Founder!!!...”. MackTruck June 30, 2020 Gee golly, I have no idea. Smh. Epic fail dipshit.
  • nicespice
    β€’
    4 years ago
    Joe! Joe! Joe!
  • MackTruck
    β€’
    4 years ago
    I only know about the like buttons. I had no idea about the down vote button. I guess that is because I am a positive guy, instead of a negative conspiracy theorist 🀣🀣🀣
  • pistola
    β€’
    4 years ago
    I had no idea about the down vote button - Yeah, sure dude.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion