Saturday, September 26, 2020 2:57 PM
Unless your a NIGGER Prove me otherwise

35 comments

• Richard_Head
    4 years ago
    You see what you’ve unleashed Founder.
  • winex
    4 years ago
    So tell me Richard_Head - do you think I should have been banned?
  • Member6532
    4 years ago
    Yea, with comments like that you should be banned. I am anti the blm movement but there is no reason to go to their level or below their level. Its just as hypocritical as they are.
  • winex
    4 years ago
    @Member6532 - just so we are clear, someone falsely accused me of saying something. I said that I never called them that. We each used the same words. You think I should be banned?
  • IceyLoco
    4 years ago
    Taking screenshots of this group to share elsewhere coz no one would believe people actually think like this. I'm blessed to live in a blue state.
  • winex
    4 years ago
    and you are cursed to be an idiot.
  • Member6532
    4 years ago
    I haven't seen the post where someone else said it just the one here that you implied you said it. Who ever said it should be banned
  • Richard_Head
    4 years ago
    winex, I have idea what you said or in what context. Don’t involve me in your drama.
  • Richard_Head
    4 years ago
    ^ no idea
  • winex
    4 years ago
    @Member6532 and Richard_Head - here is the post where everything started [view link]
  • founder
    4 years ago
    Op, it's "you're a nigger" "Your" implies possession.
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    "... Taking screenshots of this group to share elsewhere coz no one would believe people actually think like this ..." Don't be a drama-queen trying to imply this is typical of TUSCL b/c it's not - obviously it's someone's alias trying to troll the site and why no-one has taken the OP up on his thread
  • founder
    4 years ago
    White supremacist life don't matter [view link]
  • winex
    4 years ago
    If you take out a weapon and shoot at a cop, you have to expect that dying is a likely outcome.
  • IceyLoco
    4 years ago
    But theres a very vocal minority with these sentiments on here and more end up defending than telling them off
  • winex
    4 years ago
    sort of like the way that you are defending ChickenShit?
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    Nobody is policeman here (not even Founder) - we're all adults here (or should be) and everyone is responsible for their comments - this is not California
  • winex
    4 years ago
    back to Founder's post - started with a traffic stop. The person pulled over was a felon, so he wasn't allowed to possess a weapon. He got what he deserved.
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    It's an unmoderated site and there's always been trolling - I don't recall you (@Icey) calling out @wavey, or other similar posters in the past
  • rattdog
    4 years ago
    racism aside. i've never seen a movie associated with tyler perry. i was advised regarding tyler perry anything he is in charge of sucks. anything else when he's acting and receiving good direction he's not that bad. any truth to this?
  • Mate27
    4 years ago
    Winex does a great job of calling out that troll race baiter Wavey. Wavey brought that word into the game, but allows you to write nigga without any emotion. He’s a mommas boy, too. Has to be because he even admitted to his daddy not being around.
  • winex
    4 years ago
    Thanks Meat72 - it's also worth noting that he used a racial epithet against me while accusing me of using a racial epithet against him. The only thing I did was defend myself against his false accusation and also correct his slander over the level of hardware I run. I wouldn't be caught dead with an obsolete computer. And GPUs are very important to me, which is why I avoid Dell. (The AlienWare line is fine, but overpriced)
  • IceyLoco
    4 years ago
    A racist retard from arizona how rare
  • winex
    4 years ago
    A stupid comment from IceyDodo - how common...
  • shadowcat
    4 years ago
    Tyler Perry movie studios are located in Atlanta and is a source of employment for people loving here. I know for a fact that there are 2 white TUSCL posters that are directly involved in making movies and they will take any business Mr. Perry wants to give them.
  • snowtime
    4 years ago
    I am one of the two Shadowcat referred to and his comment is accurate. I rent props for period movies and Tyler Perry makes very few of those. I only remember renting to him one time for a movie called “Meet the Browns”. I have also done business with other productions that lease space at Tyler Perry Studios. Several years ago he bought the old army base , “Ft. McPherson” in Atlanta and turned it into a film making complex. Can’t recall the title but about 20 years ago the Hughes brothers made a film (crime drama, i think) and the tag line was “the only color that counts is green”. I am a conservative old white guy, but I agree with that tag line.
  • Cashman1234
    4 years ago
    I’m a white guy - and I enjoyed several of his movies! The Naughty Professor films were great - loved the Clumps! Also - Norbit was hilarious! Rasputia was one of his funniest characters! I must be the exception to the rule?
  • WavvyCain
    4 years ago
    Rofl ^ negro that’s Eddie Murphy
  • Cashman1234
    4 years ago
    My mistake! Those were great movies!
  • winex
    4 years ago
    @Cashman - I liked 48 hours and Trading Places. But that's about it. I thought things like the Nutty Professor were kind of low brow - even when Jerry Lewis did it.
  • Black_Lives_Splatter
    4 years ago
    Founder all joking aside because I think we’re just both completely desensitized.. your a good guy. I respect you. This site allowed me to essentially learn from mass amounts of info how to game the Detroit club scene. Fuck white people as well. This is all one big shitshow.
  • Cashman1234
    4 years ago
    @Winex - the only thing I remember from 48 hours is Jamie Lee Curtis’ sweet titties!
  • Hank Moody
    4 years ago
    Dude, that was Trading Places. 48 hours did have Axel and the two cops taking down some bad guys robbing a strip club though...
  • Cashman1234
    4 years ago
    I’m getting it all wrong today! I thought that was a show on HG TV?
  • Black_Lives_Splatter
    4 years ago
    Speaking of ladies tv shows the woman at Nordstrom messed up my order and ordered Tom Ford Tuscan Leather instead of Tobacco Vanille
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion