tuscl

“And I'm not calling you a nigger” -Winex

WavvyCain
Degenerate gambler and virgin
Saturday, September 26, 2020 6:30 AM
Aye bruh @founder how does this not call for a ban? U let white people say “nigger” on here in these times? He coulda not even typed it but he wanted to. What kinda site y’all running on here? Guess I gotta send this to blm and black twitter if I want change on this forum. U let racist run rampant all day. These bigots don’t even post reviews, they circle jerk trump and hate. At least I actually post reviews from my club experiences, what do they come on here for? This site has turned into nothing but a Maga kkklan meetup and is slowly turning into [view link], a site known for racist hiding behind their computers. If u support these racist what does that say about you?

112 comments

• winex
    4 years ago
    Context is everything. After you accused me of something, I clarified that I didn't do so. Now what was it you were telling me about not having a victim mentality? Oh yes, I recall - between tears, you claimed that you didn't have a victim mentality. Another lie.
  • Black_Lives_Splatter
    4 years ago
    Listen here boy... Founder isn’t defined by his race he’s defined by his character and worth as a human being. He isn’t obligated to stand up for you. You just don’t matter that much.. I turned him into a scared little Uncle Founder years ago. When he saw what I was capable of he knew to back down and get on his knees (not like Kapernigck) White Wakanda Forever - King Trucidos 👑
  • WavvyCain
    4 years ago
    Rofl shit made me laugh no cap ^ 😂
  • pistola
    4 years ago
    Nobody should say the N word. But this is why you’re a joke, Breh. One cannot can’t ask for equality and then have double standards. If you want the N word to disappear, it starts with you. I’m shocked that the BLM group hasn’t taken up this as a cause, it’s because they’re idiots. Let me put it this way so your pea-sized brain understands: All this word does is continue to subconsciously propogate the stereotype blacks are tying to eliminate. So anybody ‘down for the cause’ yet still using this word is a total hypocrite. Eradicating racism includes eradicating words and terms associated with racial stereotypes. That’s all I got, don’t reply to me. Thx
  • WavvyCain
    4 years ago
    @winex stop talking to me bruh u lost that privilege. Also black people cant have a victim mentality, doesn’t exist for us. We can talk about white people’s victim mentality and white privilege tho, but like I said don’t talk to me, kick rocks.
  • WavvyCain
    4 years ago
    Pistola I wish you’d dumbass would stop commenting on black shit, rapey ass white boy. Check ya self in to rehab or apologize to those women u raped. We use the n word in a good way it means bruh, y’all do it to be hateful. And I hate when u Mfs be like well y’all say, yes I can bitch. Go suck a dick fuckouttahere
  • winex
    4 years ago
    Trust me ChickenShit - interacting with you is anything but a privilege. As for victim mentality, you cry far too much to claim that you don't have one.
  • pistola
    4 years ago
    What women? The rape thing is made up by Icey when I destroyed his sorry ass in a thread. But, you seem the type to believe anything you hear online. You read it on twitter or Tuscl must be true, right? And if you want equality then that means that white people can say it like you do. So obviously you’re too thick headed to understand. So gtfo talking to you is like talking to a person with an 80 IQ. Signed, The Coon
  • WavvyCain
    4 years ago
    Pistola hasn’t posted a review since his clubbing in feb and winex ain’t posted a review in over a year and some months. Like I said wtf u got them on here for? What value do they add to the site? They ain’t helping no one by not dropping reviews. They not helping the people of tuscl 🤷🏾‍♂️
  • WavvyCain
    4 years ago
    They just wanna hide behind their computer and spew hate and gossip, no one got time for that bitch shit.
  • Mate27
    4 years ago
    Niggas are race baiters. The same way they say “but I didn’t do anything wrong” after committing a crime, and then cry foul when a cop arrests them. Just the way the George Floyd event played out. That thug had a rap sheet as long as Wavey’s arm, didn’t live in a Minneapolis because he was freelancing in and out with his other transplanted buddies stirring up shit in a sanctuary city because his ass could get by with it in snowflake country. That cop was going to teach Floyd and his rookie cop partner a lesson on how to handle trash which was George Floyd. Floyd supporters said “ he was turning his life around”! At age 46, if you need to turn your life around you probably deserve to be dead with that much drugs in your system trying to pass of a $20 counterfeit bill, just like Wavey trying to get free shit from Lil Jayne’s content, and then turning around and claiming he’s the victim. Dudes got too much time on his hands because he got no job. In fact Wavey probably doesn’t even like blow jobs, because he doesn’t like any jobs.
  • WavvyCain
    4 years ago
    Your dumbass just called a man a thug from u listening to cnn u ain’t even know him 😂
  • WavvyCain
    4 years ago
    I guess black people all are thugs and don’t work 🤷🏾‍♂️ Sounds quite ignorant if u ask me
  • Mate27
    4 years ago
    ^^^ yeah we do. His rap sheet is public information dumb ass race baiter!
  • datinman
    4 years ago
    Wavey, you're starting to sound like a broken record, but okay, I'll play along. You baited someone into defending that he didn't use a racial slur and then slam him for typing the word during his defense. So, in you mind that is an exclusive use term that no white person can use in any context. So my question (it is an honest question and hopefully deserves an honest response), should that word be exclusively for the Black community? Racial slurs aren't part of my vocabulary, but should I cringe and feel guilt if I even hear the word? Should White folks stop buying rap & hip hop, stop watching Atlanta, not support Black comedians, etc. because Black language is not meant for White audiences? I'd hate to have to give up Run the Jewels. (but I have enough sense not to pick them for karaoke night.)
  • WavvyCain
    4 years ago
    George Floyd a real nigga and died a hero. U just mad cause when u die u will leave earth a aint shit ass nigga and won’t be a hero. U a hater fuckouttahere wit that bs.
  • winex
    4 years ago
    So ChickenShit, if there are "forbidden words" for certain races to utter even if those "forbidden words" aren't directed towards anyone, what do you think of IceyLoco - someone of Mexican descent - using the phrase "nigga nigga rich" in his profile tagline?
  • Mate27
    4 years ago
    Dude another race Baiting tactic. I never called black peoples thugs or not workers, you did! I said niggas are, which you clearly are one of them. You’re ignorant if you can’t read you race baiting Al Sharpton wanna be.
  • pistola
    4 years ago
    Pistola hasn’t posted a review since his clubbing in feb - Correct, I haven’t gone since then bc of Covid. My choice.
  • WavvyCain
    4 years ago
    @justintolook white people can enjoy the songs as long as they don’t say it, I means what’s so hard about people not saying it. He didn’t have to type the word but he did. I go to rap concerts where the word comes up and the smart white people skip the word the dumb ones get beat up. It depends on the persons character or not. If they are ignorant like the goblets on here then I have no hope, but then I remember these guys are old and if they get Covid they’d likely die so I’ll let God do his job. Nigga is a word we flipped from the word nigger and we use it as a phrase to eachother the same as bruh that’s what nigga is tbh. We don’t use it in a hateful manner either tho.
  • WavvyCain
    4 years ago
    White people really get mad when everyone can say nigga besides them. Lol
  • Tetradon
    4 years ago
    Wavey doesn't use racial slurs, he uses RACHEL slurs. [view link]
  • WavvyCain
    4 years ago
    @pistola nah it’s cause u broke and gay and would rather rape someone. U lame. Or u just old and scared of Covid. Pussy 😂
  • WavvyCain
    4 years ago
    Iceyloco a real nigga I got mexican potnas and they say it. Mexicans and blacks a lot of times grow up in the hood together lol. That shit means nothing. Don’t get mad u can’t say it White boy.
  • Mate27
    4 years ago
    Yeah, and Mexicans work hard. It’s their culture, and so do blacks. Niggas don’t work, they too busy race baiting like you my nigga.
  • WavvyCain
    4 years ago
    George Floyd is not a thug or a nigga he was a black man, a king, and now a hero.
  • pistola
    4 years ago
    @Breh, speaking of broke ass wannabes did you send that lady the $30 you said you would?
  • winex
    4 years ago
    LOL Thanks ChickenShit - I need to know what words I can and can't use as a Caucasian person so I won't be racist. I wonder if we should start marking certain words as forbidden for you. Or is it even possible for a black person to be racist?
  • winex
    4 years ago
    @Pistola - he upped the amount to $100. The lady is definitely due her money.
  • pistola
    4 years ago
    Kings don’t sit in a beat up SUV smoking fentanyl and getting caught for using counterfeit $$.
  • WavvyCain
    4 years ago
    Black people cant be racist, it’s not possible. U white people the ones that start all this racist ass shit anyways. Without bigots like y’all this world would be actually decent. Georgie Floyd would still be alive as the many other black people that died.
  • Lil Jayne Doe
    4 years ago
    Good ole double standards, gotta love it. Ban him but not me for using the word. Haha You ooze nothing but racism, hatred and double standards, must be exhausting hating yourself and life that much, I'm sorry someone did something to you at some point that you feel the need to be this angry. You are the one stirring the pot and making things racist with this very post, what a blk member can say but a any other race cant. You are always preaching what is right ,wrong , allowed,sl shamed for some races and not others, you only seem to think and speak in colors of skin. You cry about it so much instead of causing change, you claim to be such a man and squawk about unjust actions, yet you add fuel to fire and love to be a racist yourself. Why not use that supposed man within yourself and become the fucking change you're screaming their needs to be. Oh wait why do that because than you have no one and nothing to be a little bitch boy about, and that has nothing to with race,just the "man" you are. Youd actually have to produce manners, learn to type bro instead of bruh and stop using the word you hate so much, among a bunch of other things, however would you survive loosing your crutches that allow you to spew hate and ignorance allover the place and blame anyone but yourself for your actions and commentary and take accountability for yourself and your behavior. Maybe you should be banned for igniting such topics and using the word yourself, see "in these times" it's not acceptable for anyone,no matter your race to act poorly, about anything due to yours or someone elses race, but the fact that you feel you can act however you want "in these times" shows alot, it shows how you dont want equality and wont work towards the change because you want your entitlement now to be able to act a certain way because of your skin color. I'm not hating on you because if your race, I dislike you for personality and the type of person you are and how you act pure and simple. Grow up
  • WavvyCain
    4 years ago
    That hoe ain’t getting a dime from me. I’m only supporting black queens now. Xxbunny I got 100 for you queen.
  • pistola
    4 years ago
    @Winex, it’s hard to keep track of his bullshit. 🤷🏽 Just yap yap yap like a little chihuahua.
  • Mate27
    4 years ago
    Floyd would have died on his own, but Like Covid he decided to speed up the process like suicide by cop.
  • WavvyCain
    4 years ago
    Now y’all got this white woman following me! 🤦🏾‍♂️ The white devils won’t go away!
  • pistola
    4 years ago
    That hoe ain’t getting a dime from me - Going back on his word, like a true king would. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
  • winex
    4 years ago
    @Pistola - perfect analogy. BTW, do you like my new profile tagline?
  • wallanon
    4 years ago
    Whatever this is, please stop. If there's a word used that you don't like, how is putting it into a thread subject and blasting it on the main forum helping? Today's reminder that this is a titty bar site, and if people could just stay on topic these back and forths wouldn't escalate as badly.
  • Mate27
    4 years ago
    Wavey and George Floyd are two nights cit from the same cloth, and both are gonna be dead from something stupid they did.
  • WavvyCain
    4 years ago
    I was actually gonna pay that broad but she wanted to fit in with y’all and not be grown and talk to me like an adult. She also insulted my mother, my black queen. So nah
  • winex
    4 years ago
    @Meat72 - the autopsy showed that George Floyd had COVID-19. At that stage of the pandemic, and with diabetes, plus being under the influence of fenatyl and meth when he died, it wasn't a matter of if he would die young, but simply when he would die young.
  • WavvyCain
    4 years ago
    @wallanon I said these racist don’t add shit to the site they don’t even review or go to clubs. They say racist shit and dock ride trump. I only put the word because it was needed to.
  • Mate27
    4 years ago
    What is it with Nighas and their mommas?
  • WavvyCain
    4 years ago
    Funny u dickriding that girl windex and u spelled her name wrong u autistic fuck 😂
  • pistola
    4 years ago
    @Winex - Lol. It’s obvious that he was trying to get pics/vids for free.
  • WavvyCain
    4 years ago
    Is meet72 a coon ass nigga or a cac?
  • pistola
    4 years ago
    You spelled Meat’s name wrong ‘you autistic fuck’ 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
  • WavvyCain
    4 years ago
    I ain’t cheap like u pistola. I don’t rape women or be too broke to even go to clubs
  • datinman
    4 years ago
    "Black people cant be racist, it’s not possible. " Back in the 1980's in Texas, I knew quite a few Blacks that absolutely hated Vietnamese immigrants. Pretty sure this would qualify as racism. Unfortunately, hatred and prejudice is possible in every demographic group.
  • WavvyCain
    4 years ago
    U gay if u gonna type the word m**t to another man. I knew u was weird but boy...
  • WavvyCain
    4 years ago
    @justintolook never knew that I’ve never been I only talk about what I see. I go to Texas in 3 weeks tho and I was born in 92.
  • pistola
    4 years ago
    I’m hardly broke, Breh. I do quite well, but thanks for playing. It’s a choice. Just like George Floyd made a choice to be a dummy. Now go bareback some more strippers STD boy.
  • Lil Jayne Doe
    4 years ago
    Hahaha you were gonna pay me.... How I removed you from my snap on Tuesday, I didnt last you til yesterday.... there was no messaging me the rest of tues,wed,third or morning of Friday, ahhhh ok but your word is good right. Haha If I didnt make the mother.comment youd fine another excuse and another. The truth is you had no intentions which is fine, but be a man and say so dont try to swindle your sorry ass into getting free content and getting salty when the content isnt sent so it shows you arent as smooth as you feel you are and are taken a few notches down when your foolish ass is called on it. How refreshing to see you not making things about race... oh wait now heson rants about me being white, but he gets pissed that anyone mentions his skin color. Funny how that works, suprised you knew you were black because clearly you havent taken a long enough look in the mirror to see what kind of man you are, because if you have you wouldn't act in this manner.
  • winex
    4 years ago
    @Justin - I was being sarcastic. ChickenShit is the biggest racist that I have ever had the displeasure of meeting.
  • WavvyCain
    4 years ago
    Jayne if u wanna y’all all u had to do was message me but nah u wanted to be a comedian for the night and talk shit for no reason. Those likes went to your head and the racist fucked u up and your money. See if they buy your Snapchat right now. I’ll wait. If not u know where to find a playa 😎 gotta get on your knees and apologize and beg me too.
  • Tetradon
    4 years ago
    @Jayne, don't be fooled. Wavey is what a lower-middle class white child thinks a black person acts like, probably the product of too much TV. Probably sags his pants, which he doesn't realize in prison is an invitation to gay sex (maybe not an accident). Not my bag of tricks but nothing wrong with that. Do you see the actual black people on this board talking about killing cops, assassinating politicians, and threatening to rob people? No. They act like actual people, not stereotypes. Wavey is all wolf tickets behind the pseudo anonymity of the internet. If he actually nuts up and carries out one of his threats, he'd be caught and convicted in an hour, and check into the SHU the minute he arrives in USP Atlanta and meets a REAL kinfolk. Don't take it seriously, it's an internet titty bar fan message board. He's one of the cast of characters who make it entertaining here.
  • datinman
    4 years ago
    My point is no group is exempt. Individuals chose to fill their hearts with love or fill their hearts with hatred. Good and bad in every demographic.
  • pistola
    4 years ago
    If not u know where to find a playa 😎 gotta get on your knees and apologize and beg me too. - Game weak AF.
  • winex
    4 years ago
    @ChickenShit - there is no Y in her name on my profile because she spells her name without the Y on SnapChat. You know - SnapChat - the app where you tried to scam her.
  • WavvyCain
    4 years ago
    @justintolook you’re right U have a point it’s just I always see black people midjnf their business and spreading love. Then White people come around wit that bs and make that anger come out of us. I’ve never seen someone black go up to a white man and just say get out of here cracker. Shit don’t fly like that but I have seen white people come up to us and say nigger. The way whites do every race is wrong. They are a problem.
  • WavvyCain
    4 years ago
    Lol that wasn’t no game she really gotta beg me if she want my money.
  • WavvyCain
    4 years ago
    I’m a scammer but I ain’t scamming no woman for no videos 😂😂 y’all old boys broke
  • WavvyCain
    4 years ago
    @tetradon u wish I was white like u? I wouldn’t wish being white on my worst enemy. I’m black dude get over it. You’re so irrelevant on here I don’t even know why I responded. I came in the goat and imma leave as that too 🤷🏾‍♂️
  • Lil Jayne Doe
    4 years ago
    Hahaha please. 1. I did message you prior to calling you out, you even said so in a prior rant saying I chased you or some shit lol no I messaged you asking what was up because it was longer than you said itd be, I didnt put a time limit on it you did and didnt be a man of your word and comply to the u put on it. I removed you bc I dont play games with boys. 2. You could have reached out here if you were as legit and sincere as you claim you were but you just got busy, ha. However your rather name call and hate and cause mass confusion with your I'll pay you, I wont pay you but I'll pay you antics. 3. Your money to me is as good as your word, hmm ya so it's pretty useless. 4. Go find a queen to put on her knees for you that you were blasting how they are worthy over a white female. You dont deserve that from me anyways, and not because of race but because you simply dont deserve to have me treat you like a man.
  • WavvyCain
    4 years ago
    Aite y’all got 10 minutes left for my time and trolling for the day. What’s it gonna be. Winex gets banned or no?
  • winex
    4 years ago
    @ChickenShit - Jayne isn't being a comedian here. She is kicking your ass here. Badly.
  • WavvyCain
    4 years ago
    @jayne just unblock me so I can settle this stop acting like a damn loser. I was trynna buy before and u blocked me how can I send shit if I’m blocked. U really a bird
  • WavvyCain
    4 years ago
    Funny thing is Winex imma still get to hit Jayne that’s where I laugh. As u can see she still is on me on here. Take the L bro that simping not gonna get u no pussy 😂😤
  • WavvyCain
    4 years ago
    Money> simping
  • winex
    4 years ago
    Jayne isn't acting like a loser. You are. Only it's not an act. You are a loser. And a low level scammer.
  • pistola
    4 years ago
    I’ve never seen someone black go up to a white man... - [view link] Now you’ve seen it.
  • winex
    4 years ago
    oh yeah, it's obvious how much she wants you ChickenShit.
  • WavvyCain
    4 years ago
    YouTube is fake shit be scripted. Next
  • WavvyCain
    4 years ago
    Ban Winex or I come back on here with black twitter
  • pistola
    4 years ago
    YouTube is fake shit be scripted. Next - That boy was arrested, but figured you’d say some dumb shit like that. Damn you might be the stupidest little boy ever to be on this site.
  • winex
    4 years ago
    if you want to have me banned, a more intelligent approach would be to send a direct message to Founder.
  • winex
    4 years ago
    BTW - the fact that you are calling for me to be banned is proof that I own you.
  • WavvyCain
    4 years ago
    Fuck founder he racist too. Imma get my boys at Cornell on it
  • WavvyCain
    4 years ago
    Pistola funny for u I don’t watch shit u post next
  • Tetradon
    4 years ago
    @Rachel, why do you try to stoke Rachel grievances and throw Rachel slurs around? It must be because you're a Rachel-ly confused individual. Not everything in life comes down to Rach. Instead, devote your ample free time to creating Rachel harmony here. You'll see that people of all Raches can be kind to one another over our love of alcohol and naked women of all skin colors. But without Rachel discussions you wouldn't get the attention you so crave in your little Rachel life, would it?
  • Lil Jayne Doe
    4 years ago
    Honey.. boo boo.... you had my info to pay me like u said you would. You said send me the info and I'll pay for it later today or tomorrow, that was a week ago. You also stated, just send me some stuff now, you know I'm good for the money, I'd easily drop blah blah on a visit with you when I get to Chicago. I didnt send you what you tried to snake, I sat quietly for the duration til the next day came and went and nothing, I proceeded to ask the day after you set the timeline for... hey what's up and it went ignored for another few days, that's when I PM you here calling you out for being a game player and time waster and I don't deal with that to where you began to insult me and magically logged onto snapchat real quick trying to make me seem like I was being rude and impatient. So you lie, give false promises, insult me and think I'm gonna let you linger in my inbox on any forms of social media? Haha please you dont even deserve or get my virtual inbox to penetrate, so why would I all of a sudden decide to let you get with me lol No man acts like that and than tries to shame me, name call me and use my race as to verbally assault me and gets to try and hash things out. Maybe you are use to mistreating females and they circle around back to you, but that's why you don't deserve me because I'm better than that and deserve better which you clearly dont know how to do and act. You had all the chances in the world had my info to deliver not it's too late. Looks like you're the one who needs to be on his knees begging and publicly to get my attention. Kiss Kiss bruh
  • WavvyCain
    4 years ago
    Nigga shut up and open your messages so I can get your shit. U keep crying writing paragraphs. I’m trynna pay ya ass
  • WavvyCain
    4 years ago
    This girl don’t have a brain? How imma pay someone if I’m blocked and the message deleted wtf. I swear u don’t wanna make money today
  • WavvyCain
    4 years ago
    And I never said send me some stuff now I’m good for it. That ain’t even my character that sounds like one of them broke niggas on here. U was sending me pics anyways To tease me so I said what else u got? I’d be a gay ass nigga not to ask. I ain’t trynna scam no one esp a mom, u bugging. I come from a single parent household so the last thing I’m trynna do is scam a woman with kids. U tripping. Let me know how much pistola and winex send u since they in your fan club
  • WavvyCain
    4 years ago
    U got 30 minutes before I leave the crib. Bout to go to the strip club for lunch and some head.
  • winex
    4 years ago
    How many guys are you going to blow?
  • pistola
    4 years ago
    I come from a single parent household - It’s very obvious that your daddy wasn’t around to slap some common sense into you. I don’t do only fans, so not in anyone’s fan club. Don’t look at my YT links, just keep filling your brain with twitter. I’m done with you tho, you are an uneducated and racist dude with hate in your heart and you need therapy. Every time you speak you set the black race back 50 years. 🖕✌️
  • Tetradon
    4 years ago
    ^ I'm sure every black person is just fired up to jump to Rachel's defense. Back in the day, I had a poor-ass white friend who claimed his older half-brother ran with the local Crips. He threatened to call them down on me when I joked that his girlfriend probably had a penis. Same situation.
  • pistola
    4 years ago
    ^Whoever this is needs therapy. Lol. If not, then when the youth wanes he will wind up in a pretty sad state. He is his own worst enemy.
  • founder
    4 years ago
    If you let words bother you, that's your problem, not mine. GTFO if you can't handle being called names. I'm actively trying to use the word nigger as much as possible to take meaning out of the word. examples: If the Dodgers finally win a World Series, that would be so nigger. Went to the club last night and had a nigger good time! Nigger up, my man, it's a tough road to the top. I've even nicknamed a friend Nigger Jerry. He's as white as can be, but it's fun to see the looks on peoples' faces when I see him in public and say "What up, Nigger Jerry". They look so confused.
  • Warrior15
    4 years ago
    ^ Totally agree with Founder on this. This not one thing you can call me that will hurt my feelings. Well, maybe if a girl calls me soft, that might hurt.
  • winex
    4 years ago
    I don’t understand the down votes that Founder received. But then again, I don’t understand the hissy fit that ChickenShit threw when he accused me of something I never did and I denied it. It’s a shame he isn’t a man of his word. Or a man at all. He threatened to leave if I wasn’t banned. (oh no! Please don’t do that!). But we all know he will be back.
  • Jascoi
    4 years ago
    yeah. you can call me anything but i might be hurt if a lady calls me an old softie.
  • doctorevil
    4 years ago
    When did "nigger" become the ultimate profanity? It's never been a polite word, but it used to be just another impolite, socially unacceptable word, sometimes used for comedic affect. Take the movie Blazing Saddles, for example. When I was growing up, I think "cunt" was the ultimate dirty word, but it has now been overtaken by "nigger." And why is it considered worse that other ethnic pejoratives like Jap, Chink, Hymie, etc.?
  • winex
    4 years ago
    I don't know when or how, but Founder is working on reversing it. Give him a little time.
  • IceyLoco
    4 years ago
    While I like how op is fucking with the dumbfucks in here I still think hes just a troll parodying black people and anti black.
  • Black_Lives_Splatter
    4 years ago
    Justice 4 Brionna
  • winex
    4 years ago
    I don't blow guys. ChickenShit, on the other time, has mentioned how much he enjoys spending time in the company of wealthy homosexuals.
  • IceyLoco
    4 years ago
    Saying hes not calling someone a nigger is a backhanded way of calling them a nigger
  • winex
    4 years ago
    IceyLoco - you are an idiot. That's a direct way of describing your cognitive abilities.
  • Mate27
    4 years ago
    Calling someone nigga rich is a backhanded way of calling someone a nigga.
  • IceyLoco
    4 years ago
    Windex shut your racist autistic ass up. Youre annoying and obnoxious
  • winex
    4 years ago
    @IceyDodo - since you seem to be lacking in clues, allow me to give you one. For an insult to leave a mark on a target, there needs to be some element of truth to the insult. Otherwise it just fails to resonate with the target, or outside observers. I am neither autistic, nor a racist. That should be clear to everyone here with the exception of you and your fellow mental midget and friend ChickenShit. With that out of the way, why don’t you run along an do fuck a dog.
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    Breh and Icey are impotent. Jesus fucking Christ you pussies, shut the fuck up. No Wonder you're jealous little bitches.
  • WavvyCain
    4 years ago
    Y’all so mad at blacks for succeeding I got y’all saying the N word. Y’all furious swinging at the air right now 😂 I’m him not them! *rides off this thread on a wave* 🌊
  • NinaBambina
    4 years ago
    "Niggas are race baiters. The same way they say “but I didn’t do anything wrong” after committing a crime, and then cry foul when a cop arrests them. Just the way the George Floyd event played out. " Well this was pretty racist lmao
  • IceyLoco
    4 years ago
    Windex is both autistic and a racist
  • WavvyCain
    4 years ago
    @iceyloco that’s a fact my nigga
  • Mate27
    4 years ago
    [view link] Nina lives to paint a picture for claiming victims. She’s secretly in love with a white knight. If you need a career criminal/thug to be your hero, there isn’t much in life that you value.
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    I am happy for anyone who succeeds; not the trolls that pretend .
  • rockie
    4 years ago
    I don't give 2 shits who succeeds and who doesn't! What has perplexed me for 40 years is the need of one particular race to label those within their particular race (who have achieved wealth and/or success) an Uncle Tom or a Sell Out. But ok dumbass, it's my tribe that's denying your tribe the right to succeed!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion