tuscl

Who is the most hated member here?

BigPimp69
Why you Kisses Niggas for Free Hoe ?
Friday, September 25, 2020 8:41 AM
I been reading some posts after a long hiatus and I like the new thumbs up and thumbs down buttons. Thanks founder! Seems like Randommember, CjKent, and twentyfive get a lot of hate down votes. Who is most hated?

127 comments

• BigPimp69
    4 years ago
    Honorable mention is IceyLoco. And what happened to SJG?
  • TheeOSU
    4 years ago
    It would be neck and neck between the creep from San Jose and phattyloco. cjkunt is trying hard to catch up and given time he will make the trifecta. Let's not add rummydummy to this list, she's pretty sensitive and she might soil her yoga pants.
  • edgewise
    4 years ago
    A lack of patience for ridiculous, unhelpful, and off-topic gibberish from from trolls or others with the emotional maturity of middle school punks isn't hate, it is disdain at worst.
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    Another asswipe for the ignore list to go along geothermal the rest of the drama queens that aren’t worth a response
  • Tetradon
    4 years ago
    SJG is still in a league of his own, though Icey is making a run at him. Trucidos doesn't stay long enough, and Wavey is a Rachel-come-lately.
  • TheeOSU
    4 years ago
    Yeah how could I skip that moron waveygravy?
  • Tetradon
    4 years ago
    @TheeOSU, same way the melanin fairy skipped wavey, and he's sore about it.
  • BigPimp69
    4 years ago
    Good catch OSU. wavey is catching up to the big leagues
  • BigPimp69
    4 years ago
    @ twentyfive, you already got more down votes on this thread than anyone else 😂
  • WavvyCain
    4 years ago
    These crackas hate me cause I love my people. Mfs weird tha fuck? Idc if I’m hated on a site where a bunch of old white guys can’t get their dick up.
  • winex
    4 years ago
    Can we vote for ourselves?
  • WavvyCain
    4 years ago
    Now imma enjoy my Friday and ride off on this gigantic wave. Y’all can spend y’all day talking about me tho ✌🏾😂
  • Lil Jayne Doe
    4 years ago
    That guy above is so much talk 😂
  • Trish_Club_Lust
    4 years ago
    ^ you go girlfriend!
  • Lil Jayne Doe
    4 years ago
    Winex lol I was wondering the same in feel like I'm not highly popular just because I'm a female and not a dancer here so I dont fit into the mix but it is what it is 🤷🏼‍♀️
  • Tetradon
    4 years ago
    Conversely I'd vote Eve for most popular. Hot, monger, chill, writes great articles.
  • winex
    4 years ago
    Well Jayne, if it is any consolation, I like you.
  • Trish_Club_Lust
    4 years ago
    @Lil Jane Doe, sounds like 25 is not happy right now. Maybe you and I can give him a double lap dance and then do a donkey show for him!
  • winex
    4 years ago
    btw Jayne, BrehNamedWaveys nickname is ChickenShit.
  • WavvyCain
    4 years ago
    Winex man let it go, enjoy your day or something. Idk why y’all even hate me on here. I post club reviews and talk about black people. Y’all that racist?
  • winex
    4 years ago
    ChickenShit, I don’t hate you because you are black. I hate you because you are an obnoxious braggart, a liar and a coward. Your nickname suits you well.
  • WavvyCain
    4 years ago
    Most of the people hated on here post regular shit. The maga crew are the ones that cause all the drama. They follow us to ever post and talk shit. Niggas don’t even be thinking about them or their orange daddy.
  • WavvyCain
    4 years ago
    Nigga how am I a liar u don’t even know me. Oh because u want me to kill a cop or trump? Lol nigga I ain’t going to jail for u.
  • winex
    4 years ago
    Really? When we “follow you”, do we do thinks like send private messages to you threatening to kill you? I don’t recall ever doing anything like that. But I do recall receiving messages like that from you ChickenShit.
  • winex
    4 years ago
    I don’t want you to kill anyone. But you are always bragging about killing cops. And yesterday you threatened to kill the President if the United States. So how are you a liar. Last night you said that threatening the life of the President of the United States is no big deal because you have connections in DC.
  • WavvyCain
    4 years ago
    Nigga y’all comment under all my threads and the time I was out of town y’all sent me pms. U crackas love me. Guys like the ones mentioned u all hate keep the site going tbh. U weirdos some wannabe bullies and y’all old asses miserable locked inside the house. Y’all catch Covid and y’all are dead.
  • WavvyCain
    4 years ago
    Lol that ain’t my president that’s yours. I voted for harambe if we being real.
  • gammanu95
    4 years ago
    On a board which already experiences too much division and aggression over electronic missives which have no real effect or meaning on anyone...
  • WavvyCain
    4 years ago
    I’m out tho y’all don’t want me here fine.
  • winex
    4 years ago
    Feel free to publicly post any PM that I sent you while you were out of town. As far as posting in threads that you started, this is an internet forum. You do understand how they work don’t you? Forums wouldn’t be very popular if only the person who started a thread could post under it.
  • Lil Jayne Doe
    4 years ago
    Omg hes hilarious talks sooo much shit and game and than is like Wah wah fine I'm gone yall dont want me here anyway.... Like is he thinking someone will post... Waiiiiittttt dont leave please ..... please stay I need you? Ffs
  • winex
    4 years ago
    Jayne, I am liking you more and more all the time!
  • misterorange
    4 years ago
    The best way to get rid of all these trolls is to put them on IGNORE and then ACTUALLY IGNORE THEM. The only reason they come here is because they get some kind of weird satisfaction from being disruptive and annoying to people. By responding to their nonsense and getting into petty arguments, we're just encouraging them. If every time they posted something no one replied or commented, they would soon become bored with their silly little game. Yes, I've been guilty of it too, but going forward I'm going to make an honest effort to completely ignore these whack-jobs.
  • Lil Jayne Doe
    4 years ago
    Thanks Clearly I'm hilarious and chill having tits and ass is a bonus ha Besides stating the obvious about him how he on his own portrays himself and its absurd views I've dealt with him enough (which was much lol) to know hes a fraud and a loser
  • winex
    4 years ago
    @MisterOrange - you are absolutely correct. The problem is that it requires the entire community to maintain discipline. Even two or three people are capable of feeding a troll and helping it grow.
  • edgewise
    4 years ago
    @MisterOrange Correct: They would rather have negative attention than no attention at all. Like a spoiled brats throwing a tantrum.
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    just checked in for the record I gave mister orange a thumbs up,he's correct about ignore. For the record I won't waste good oxygen on the thumbs down, one point y'all should notice this troll has at least a dozen other screen names he's given himself thirteen thumbs up, and OP, I couldn't give a fuck about your thumbs down post. Prior to founder doing away with the prop system, just a few individuals,Papi, Shadowcat, subraman, and a couple of others had more props than I did The thumbs up, or down, is pure pussification of the original system where the prop or negative was spoken for by name not this stupid anonymous system which is childish and allows posters to say shit that they'd never say F2F, I think founder made a mistake by allowing this, but it's his website so he's allowed to make his own mistakes. In all honesty founder is quite intelligent and does learn from his mistakes so, my guess at some point he will modify this as well
  • pistola
    4 years ago
    [view link] Breh is full of shit, look at the drama he is trying to start. My vote still goes to Randum, if you tell him the sky is blue he will ask for your visual qualifications and a optometrist certification.
  • Tetradon
    4 years ago
    I only block SJG. He's occasionally lucid, but the sheer volume of shit he posts--like everything he read or listened to on the internet that day--make the board unreadable. I hate his pompous telling everyone how to strip-club and bombastic privacy wall threats, but that's background noise.
  • Tetradon
    4 years ago
    Otherwise, even if someone who's otherwise a troll writes a good review, or generally isn't being a fuckhead, I won't provoke them. Political disagreements, whatever. Grownups can disagree without getting riled up.
  • WavvyCain
    4 years ago
    Man that white girl Jayne don’t even know me like that. She’s only mad cause I didn’t buy her Snapchat when I told her I was busy. I ain’t gotta scam u for no damn 30 dollars. Most people don’t have no real reason to hate on me. I post reviews which guys dm me on that they love. I post some political shit and I guess that’s why, but there’s a lot happening against black people in America and I just bring light to it on here. Y’all post trump and I don’t bother y’all at all.
  • Tetradon
    4 years ago
    PMing threats to other members is "post(ing) some political shit"? Threatening to kill cops and politicians is bringing "a lot happening against black people in America to light on here"?
  • WavvyCain
    4 years ago
    Man who doesn’t want Trump to die? I ain’t the only one saying the shit 😂. Man they pm me shit too that’s just how I reply.
  • gSteph
    4 years ago
    SJG has been missing since February or so. Maybe covid got him; more likely his local library is still closed and he has no internet. See, even covid has a silver lining.
  • IceyLoco
    4 years ago
    I don't buy what the very vocal minority on the site says. The most hated types are people like dark blue who stalk dancers. Pistola who robs and rapes hookers. 25 who has talked about his love of underage girls in VIP back in the day. The guys who act like spending a few bucks makes it okay for them to act like they own a girl. The young socially retarded racist trump supporters.
  • pistola
    4 years ago
    ^Lol. Shouldn’t you be getting ready to go to Chicas Bonitas to orde some fingers and lay some winning team talk on those heifers you call hot? For all your quasi wannabe lawyer talk, you could be subject to a civil defamation suit making shit up like that. Again, show me where I said that. Go ahead. Post the quote. I won’t wait, because it doesn’t exist. Gtfo soy boy white hating cuck.
  • Tetradon
    4 years ago
    ^ Icey is a different case. Probably has an IQ in the high 70s, and always talks like he's baked on that Indica he loves. His attempts at humblebragging--like how much ass he gets or how much money he makes--are cute, like a kitten that thinks he's a tiger. Yet he acts like he's some kind of model of how to live your life. If I lived like that, I'd want to be stoned out of my mind too. His shit barely makes sense, like how he isn't one of the "most hated types" despite triple digits blocking him. He repeats the same three insults, showing a stunted vocabulary and range of emotional affect. But I pity him. His father slipped him an extra chromosome or three through the condom. Could have happened to any of us.
  • RandomMember
    4 years ago
    Eh...my only comment is that I like the new format because it no longer lets the @OP mute comments in his own thread. Of course unpopular opinions will be downvoted. Who cares?
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    You know something Loco you are a genuine fuck head i have never ever posted about any such love for underage girls you haven't got a clue to what that is about so shut the fuck up I defy you or anyone else to show a single post where I have said such vile shit you stupid scumbag , you pussy are the one that talks about rape and running trains on underage meth whores after you turn them out, you stupid scumbag
  • RandomMember
    4 years ago
    Everyone here knows you have nothing whatsoever to do with underage girls, 25. Just ignore him.
  • datinman
    4 years ago
    I don't know about most ignored or most hated, but SCPandit (the AIDs guy) is the most despicable.
  • WavvyCain
    4 years ago
    “Pistola who robs and rapes hookers” 😂😂😂 this white boy pistols is sick. Just like your daddy trump smh 🤦🏾‍♂️
  • pistola
    4 years ago
    @Bitchboibreh - Trump going to be here for 4 more years, son. So suck it up snowflake.
  • pistola
    4 years ago
    Breh gets more thumbs down on here than Daniel Carver would in the Apollo.
  • winex
    4 years ago
    @ChickenShit - I thought you left for good. I guess that was just another lie. Here is something that isn't a lie. I haven't reported you to the Secret Service yet. I understand technology, and figured that since this site gets indexed publically, it was only a matter of time before they came upon your threat to assassinate the President of the United States. But if you continue to make threats against the President of the United States, or justify your reasons for doing so, I will make the call.
  • WavvyCain
    4 years ago
    I told u white boy only losers like u care about likes or dislikes on here. At least I don’t rape women. 😂🤦🏾‍♂️😔
  • IceyLoco
    4 years ago
    In order for something to be defamatory it has to be false. Can br true under some circumstances but that's more complex. Regalrdless youd have to prove damage. All I'd have to do is subpoena the info off tuscl. Youd be stuck in a 2 year $50k suit that youd lose lulz. It would be easy to get thrown out but id drain your funds for the lulz. Lulz
  • IceyLoco
    4 years ago
    20fag. Underage meth whites? See where your mind is? Pistola. No food at chicas bonitas. But interesting how you always invoke predatory shit n shit. Its your nature I guess ...Robby Taper. Windex yous is the epitome of pathetic loser lulz
  • WavvyCain
    4 years ago
    Man fuck trump lol old fuck Wanting to snitch on a forum 😂. I guess you’ll be laying next to him then.
  • WavvyCain
    4 years ago
    Old fucks on here pathetic lol no different den a Karen. 😂😂
  • WavvyCain
    4 years ago
    “I understand technology“ Looks like u told the biggest lie of the day. U act like u just learned how to use a phone or computer the way u explained that 😂😂😂😴
  • WavvyCain
    4 years ago
    And I only came back cause that hoe said she know me but she only mad cause I ain’t buy her premium lol. She can kick rocks too
  • winex
    4 years ago
    @ChickenShit - what did you expect me to do? Post a detailed explanation of Topic Modeling and compare and constrast algorithms like Latent Dirichlet Allocation compared to K-Means as a method of gaining understanding of the contents of a large corpus of text? Or should I talk more about the mechanics of streaming data and big data? So ChickenShit, should I make that call?
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    Phat boy's latest hits [view link] [view link] [view link] [view link] [view link] Just think this is just from 2020 Gee icee liar see where your mind is, show us any thread comparable to any of your great hits listed here posted by me
  • WavvyCain
    4 years ago
    Dawgie I really don’t care 😂 Tell on pistola too for raping girls since u a cop on the side. “What did you expect me to do” yeah u def a virgin. 😂
  • WavvyCain
    4 years ago
    #blacklivesmatter show daddy that too @winex
  • IceyLoco
    4 years ago
    Fuck tricks. This is really what stripper hoes think [view link]
  • IceyLoco
    4 years ago
    20fag nothing wrong with those links. Consensual ratchet shit us fine But your underage meth whore obsession isn't
  • IceyLoco
    4 years ago
    Your worst posts are in VIP and I'm not gonna search the site like your obsessive ads does. But people know what you are. They laugh at you in dms lulz
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    I will let your posts speak for themself phat boy the phony pimp
  • IceyLoco
    4 years ago
    Got find an underage meth whore and stop trolling. You love hookers but find consensual sex disgusting. You're a sick fuck
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    LULZ
  • pistola
    4 years ago
    But interesting how you always invoke predatory shit - You mean like searching for girls with low self esteem so you can supposedly build them up and make them turn tricks? 😂😂😂
  • IceyLoco
    4 years ago
    I don't seek anyone out. But nothing wrong with building someone up. If nothing they do it for themselves
  • pistola
    4 years ago
    Breh is just an all talk troll running his mouth nonstop making no sense. Like George Floyd when he was in cuffs yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap yap till it’s light out.
  • IceyLoco
    4 years ago
    Pistola aka Robby Raper
  • pistola
    4 years ago
    “You see a pretty young girl with problems. Almost always no one is there for her. Shes alone. No one accepts her. Her self esteem is zero. She has no hope for the future no direction and her life is a mess.” - Icey Loco Sep 15 Preying on women with low self esteem. Proof.
  • pistola
    4 years ago
    That’s some predatory shit on a whole other level. Creepy ass Vegas lowlife.
  • Warrior15
    4 years ago
    Most HATED is Ran-Dumb-Member. Person we would like to go away most is IceyLoco. Most difficult to understand is CJKent.
  • Mate27
    4 years ago
    Pick me!! Pick me!! As long as it is from the ilk of SJG, Icey, and Randumb then I know I’m doing it right. However, Wavey’s gettting comical, in the most stereotypical fashion.
  • Warrior15
    4 years ago
    Easier to make fun of is wavey.
  • Mate27
    4 years ago
    If you want a good laugh, look at the pissing match in the photo gallery between Wavey and Pistola. Lmfao!
  • Mate27
    4 years ago
    I forgot to add Skibum. Lol!
  • pistola
    4 years ago
    @Meat I haven’t responded, but yeah it’s pretty funny he is sending DMs then complains about people sending him DMs. 🤦🏻
  • gSteph
    4 years ago
    Quit messing with the photo gallery. Thank you.
  • winex
    4 years ago
    I should have known that this thread would turn into an audition for "most hated" thread.
  • WavvyCain
    4 years ago
    These niggas wack. They hate me but still discuss me. Fufu ass niggas I swear , niggas might be homosexuals
  • WavvyCain
    4 years ago
    These niggas write me everyday and if I don’t post they write me so I respond. They in love with black dick
  • winex
    4 years ago
    @ChickenShit - speaking of homosexuals, how many men have you sent private messages to trying to get them to suck your dick. I can’t be the only one. Would you like me to link you to your post a few days ago where you said that you like gay guys with a lot of money? Just think, all this time I thought you were a low level drug dealer. It turns out that you are a low level gay male prostitute. Is IceyDodo your pimp?
  • WavvyCain
    4 years ago
    I said gay guys have money and they ain’t broke like u hating White crackas and y’all mad at them for it. U can talk shit all u want cop. U a old pig I don’t associate with snitches. This convo done rat. And yeah suck my dick from the back old loser
  • winex
    4 years ago
    quit your crying bitch.
  • WavvyCain
    4 years ago
    I’m in your ass old cracka. I know you’re swinging at your old dell laptop calling me a nigger from your chair right now 😂
  • winex
    4 years ago
    Nah, my laptop is an Asus ROG Strix with a 17.3" screen. It's about a year old. I don't use it much, just when I travel. The most important thing in that machine to me is the video card - it's an RTX-2070. It prevents me from having to VPN into my home network where I have some real horsepower. And I'm not calling you a nigger. I am calling you a faggot and a prostitute. Try to pay attention bitch boy.
  • WavvyCain
    4 years ago
    😔 damn he just called me the n word. Proved my point all along, buddy is a nerd and he’s racist. Sad day today for the Maga boys.
  • WavvyCain
    4 years ago
    And I'm not calling you a nigger. And I'm not calling you a nigger. And I'm not calling you a nigger. And I'm not calling you a nigger. And I'm not calling you a nigger. And I'm not calling you a nigger. And I'm not calling you a nigger. And I'm not calling you a nigger. And I'm not calling you a nigger. And I'm not calling you a nigger. And I'm not calling you a nigger. And I'm not calling you a nigger. And I'm not calling you a nigger. And I'm not calling you a nigger. And I'm not calling you a nigger. And I'm not calling you a nigger. And I'm not calling you a nigger. And I'm not calling you a nigger. And I'm not calling you a nigger. And I'm not calling you a nigger. And I'm not calling you a nigger. And I'm not calling you a nigger. And I'm not calling you a nigger. And I'm not calling you a nigger. And I'm not calling you a nigger. And I'm not calling you a nigger. And I'm not calling you a nigger. And I'm not calling you a nigger. And I'm not calling you a nigger. And I'm not calling you a nigger. And I'm not calling you a nigger. And I'm not calling you a nigger. And I'm not calling you a nigger. And I'm not calling you a nigger. And I'm not calling you a nigger. And I'm not calling you a nigger. And I'm not calling you a nigger. And I'm not calling you a nigger. And I'm not calling you a nigger. And I'm not calling you a nigger. And I'm not calling you a nigger. And I'm not calling you a nigger. Winex September 2020 😔
  • winex
    4 years ago
    I didn’t call you a nigger. I called you a faggot. And I also called you bitch boy. Try to follow along ChickenShit.
  • WavvyCain
    4 years ago
    Since u love saying the hateful word nigger so much and u hate black people, how come u don’t join niggermania? U prolly already got an account on there tbh. I’m so disappointed in u today winex.
  • Cristobal
    4 years ago
    I dont have the time or energy to haré anyone, especially on a strip club (and down low political) website. If I do not like what is being said I move on, not worth it to me to even comment. To much pent up anger on a site where the main thing is hot, naked chicks, SMH.
  • WavvyCain
    4 years ago
    U coulda not even typed the word but u did retard 😂. Your lil blood was boiling u had to say it. 😂
  • winex
    4 years ago
    so what were you saying the other day about not having a victim mentality?
  • Daybreaker
    4 years ago
    What happened to JS69? That guy was fun.
  • Daybreaker
    4 years ago
    Did his DS get too old for him? 😉😂
  • Lil Jayne Doe
    4 years ago
    😆😆😆😆😆😆
  • Lil Jayne Doe
    4 years ago
    @breh bahahahahahahaha "Baby just send me videos, add me to your premium" I'll get you later today or tomorrow on PayPal" "I'm gonna do the month but now I'm thinking the year, just show me the video" "I get to Chicago to see my cousin I'd easily drop $$$ for you" Clearly I know when guys over brag about how they spend its all talk to get you worked up and try to get whatever they can without opening their wallet. He wanted to see videos and promising me subscriptions payment later 😂 he wasn't added, 48 hours went by and nothing sent as he said either so I called him out and removed him from the preview account and he got salty because he was called out, didnt get to see anything thinking he was sly as fuck and because I didnt say I'd drive into the city to see him when he was in town hahaha This is why I laugh at everything he says, poor excuse of a man. At least he has a decent sneaker collection going for him, maybe they dry his tears at night when he realizes he doesnt even wanna jerk himself off due to accepting the disappointment he sees in himself daily.
  • WavvyCain
    4 years ago
    Man I told yo ass I don’t be on that shit like that, it wasn’t even 48 hours that shit was only half a day. I Was busy working. If u need the 30 that bad where u gotta follow me around now and talk shit I’ll send u 100. Plenty of women on here ive supported with their onlyfans etc I ain’t no new nigga to this shit. Fuck u thought? I waste money regardless, everytime I go to a club it’s 500 to 1k and I go a lot so I know for sure I ain’t about to argue over no 30 to 100 bucks to prove my point with u. U trippin fr and before u removed me I was about to send it. U the one that said I was playing games. I don’t use Snapchat like that that’s the honest to God truth. I only use that shit so my niece can hit the filters when I’m with her. Thanks for liking my shoes tho, means the world to me. I don’t jerk myself off thank u, I get women to do it for me and u woulda been on that list if u didn’t mess it up for a couple likes on Tuscl.
  • WavvyCain
    4 years ago
    And u proved my point. U ain’t talking shit cause u hate me it’s cause I didn’t do your premium when u demanded me to. That’s your only beef. I’m a good guy 😊
  • Lil Jayne Doe
    4 years ago
    Hahahaa I dont try to get likes on here. I'm not here to convince anyone to like me acting like someone or something I am not just to cause an uproar to act like a badass. I say things that are fact and yes it was 2 days, the day you requested me, the whole next day you said you'd send it by if I pre sent content to you, and the day after i messaged you calling you out. There was no following you trying to get 30 dollars. You requested me, you came at me about joining and what you were gonna do and tried to RIP me off, i said hello the 2nd day and correct you didnt open it so I left it alone. The day after you said ud take care of me and still nothing I wrote you here calling you out on being a chump and trting to scam me, you than checked snap and went on a rant saying how you ain't on daily and whatnot. The issue is when someone says they will do something by xyz time doesbt matter if u login on daily so what you said. If you know as you state you dont go on there daily than dint say today or latest tomorrow I'll hit you up and pay lol I'm sure ur ass woulda been on there checking the next day if I sent the video lol Dont turn this into how I'm desperate for the 30 boy, dont confuse me with your mom. A desperate female doesnt cut off a man that quick if she needs his money that bad, I dont take bullshit or jump through hoops so a man can puff his chest and give me the run around so he feels in charge for a small moment. Talk is cheap, your words proved you needed that 30 dollars way more than I ever will, save it for a rainy day or towards a new pair of air jordans
  • WavvyCain
    4 years ago
    U have bad customer service that’s why people won’t buy from u. U trip on niggas not being on a app and now u talking about dudes moms? Lol aite bet keep that bird shit over there ✌🏾. What’s your cashapp I’ll send u your money now so U shedep about it. I’m a man of my word u just tried to rush me when I was busy. No other girl on here does that with me 🤷🏾‍♂️
  • WavvyCain
    4 years ago
    First I get called a nigger in this thread and now people saying I wanna finesse them for 30 dollars? This how low y’all really think of black men?😂
  • WavvyCain
    4 years ago
    U really expect dudes to buy from u on here now after u show u talk bad about your potential customers? Damn, sometimes it’s best to say nothing tbh.
  • Lil Jayne Doe
    4 years ago
    Hahha you mean it's best to say nothing when you are the getting called out and from what I see you throw the N word around enough to where you shouldn't be phased by it, you're a man of your word about 6 days late and only because you got called out. Heres my cashapp $shedepishallnot You arent a potential customer you were removed daysssssss ago so your ass is fair game and doesnt require me to customer service you and keep you happy.
  • BBBC
    4 years ago
    BREHNAMEDWAVEY SAID, "gay guys have money and they ain’t broke like u hating White crackas and y’all mad at them for it. U can talk shit all u want cop. U a old pig I don’t associate with snitches. This convo done rat. And yeah suck my dick from the back old loser" Hell yeah! I got a bigg black cock and and a fat wallet! And sure why not, you can suck my dick from the back anytime breh
  • WavvyCain
    4 years ago
    Bitch I ain’t paying u shit since u wanna diss a nigga mom and u racist cause u justifying people saying nigger on here. I have every right to say nigga they don’t. Fuck outta here.
  • winex
    4 years ago
    wah, I'm not a victim, wah
  • winex
    4 years ago
    @LilJayneDoe - I can only speak for myself, but you were always sexy and you are getting sexier by the moment. You tore that freeloading faggot ChickenShit to shreds!
  • Lil Jayne Doe
    4 years ago
    Hahah wait didnt you just justify the word being used? You are a problem with society, you feel you can say whatever you want,but [view link] can say a damn thing back to you, about anything in any reguard, you throw more hate out there about race and sexual orientation with your word usage and anger, playing the blame game and spewing hate it's disgusting. Haha you just asked above what's my cashapp sayong your a man of your word blah blah even after the mom comment, you're just salty because once again you were called out on facts. You circle around so much trying to catch your tail to put it between your legs, its beyond laughable, but proves my point you say one thing and then next goes against it, only to circle back to the 1st thing said to completely contradict yourself, I no longer need to call put your ignorance, you do it just fine yourself boy.
  • WavvyCain
    4 years ago
    Bitch fuck up. U sound dumb as hell. So if I say nigga u saying that gives u a right to say it in a hateful manner? If u don’t sound retarded... I don’t start shit with anyone on here. I post my club reviews, buy these women’s onlyfans to support during hard times, and I talk about police injustice and injustice to black people im general. U just used to dealing with coon ass niggas. U ain’t used to a black man that speaks up and is not scared.
  • WavvyCain
    4 years ago
    And I can say whatever I want and I’m not hateful when I do so, that’s the difference between me and them. I’m him not them! 💪🏾😤
  • pistola
    4 years ago
    Quotes from Breh: “I hate White people” June 5, 2020 “ You White guys talking shit are the problem. Hope your brothers, sisters, and children start getting killed by cops too.” Aug 27 “ my ass isn’t red“. Sep 7th “ White people smell when they sweat and when it rains.” Sep 6th You’re not hateful at all tho... 🤣🤣 All these comments were out of love. 🤣🤣. Gtfo fake ass ignorant hypocrite.🖕🏽🖕🏽🖕🏽🖕🏽 Full of 💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩.
  • winex
    4 years ago
    @ChickenShit - you don't start shit with anyone? Would you like me to post your private messages to me?
  • WavvyCain
    4 years ago
    Y’all hate me and my people but save our post and follow us on a forum. Go talk to some females
  • Lil Jayne Doe
    4 years ago
    Funny I never said the word yet you just accused me of saying it. I've pointed out that you said it however never said the word. Dont tale spin me into your absurdity.
  • pistola
    4 years ago
    I don’t save posts, they’re available. I’m merely pointing out to you that you are a big-mouthed, hypocritical hoodrat and a perfect example of why America is going into the shitter.
  • gammanu95
    4 years ago
    so, I don't rank as one of the most hated people on this board like 25IQ said I do? Shit, I need to step up my game.
  • winex
    4 years ago
    @Gammanu, it's going to be pretty difficult to compete with ChickenShit.
  • gammanu95
    4 years ago
    Yeah, he's in a league of his own. I'll let the gentleman I spoke to at the Secret Service handle him.
  • IceyLoco
    4 years ago
    White trash white knighting the white hooker lulz
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion