Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Told the dancer I was about to cum

WavvyCain

Degenerate gambler and virgin

6 yrs ago · 1 min read

Told this bitch I was about to cum and she kept riding. She moved so slow, some went inside. Y’all ever had this happen?

Replies (38)Latest

Profile picture for pistola
pistola
•

Barebacking strippers is for low IQ hood rats. Nasty mf.

Profile picture for Warrior15
Warrior15
•

And of course, you don't have any responsibility in the matter, do ya wavey ? If you don't want to become a baby daddy, you need to either wear a raincoat or pull out in time.

Profile picture for Mate27
Mate27
•

She’s racist! If you were white she would have jumped right off when you told her to.

Profile picture for skibum609
skibum609
•

OP should have taken creative writing..

Profile picture for winex
winex
•

@Skibum - agreed. Yesterday ChickenShit was saying that the most attractive thing at strip clubs were chicken fingers and that he liked gay men with a lot of money.

Now we are supposed to believe this.

W
wallanon
•

Is that a story or a puzzle, heaving?

Profile picture for NJBalla
NJBalla
•

What if Brehn was really SJG?

W
wallanon
•

I think the first joke was better

Profile picture for winex
winex
•

I was following right along until the "fun is fun" part.

Profile picture for BBBC
BBBC
•

Why are you telling everyone about us Brehnamedwavey? You were supposed to keep us a secret 😉

Profile picture for BBBC
BBBC
•

I was trying to respect your wishes of staying in the closet but you are out now!!!!!! Weeeeoooow!!!

Profile picture for winex
winex
•

@BBBC - ChickenShit has been out for a while. He is constantly trying to get guys to suck his dick.

Profile picture for WavvyCain
WavvyCain
•

Guess women don’t want y’all nut cause y’all broke.

Profile picture for WavvyCain
WavvyCain
•

@meat72 prolly so or she has a fetish and wants a black deadbeat baby daddy.

Profile picture for WavvyCain
WavvyCain
•

@warrior15 that’s true but if I wanted to fuck with a raincoat I’d just stay home and jerk off. But yeah I should be more careful. These hoes trying to trap us!

Profile picture for Dave_Anderson
Dave_Anderson
•

Y'all is improper English. When I was growing up it was looked down on as "hillbilly" speech.

Profile picture for WavvyCain
WavvyCain
•

I’m a country nigga

Profile picture for pistola
pistola
•

8 thumbs down, you’re a dumb mf. Every time you open your mouth it sets black people back 50 years.

Profile picture for WavvyCain
WavvyCain
•

Lol @ caring if u get thumbs down on a strip club forum. That’s why you’ll forever be a nerd ass cracka.

Profile picture for pistola
pistola
•

Rather be a nerd than a dumb mf with STDs.

Profile picture for WavvyCain
WavvyCain
•

Not dumb or have stds. U really think me talking out my ass on here makes me some way. I’m a corporate scammer. I can buy you nerd ass bitch. Make u my white slave and slap you red all day.

Profile picture for WavvyCain
WavvyCain
•

@tetradon u say the same shit everytime I post. I’m Black doggie

Profile picture for skibum609
skibum609
•

You're a fucking buffoon Breh. Nothing more. Just a bad joke.

Profile picture for pistola
pistola
•

Not dumb or have stds. U really think me talking out my ass on here makes me some way. I’m a corporate scammer. I can buy you nerd ass bitch. Make u my white slave and slap you red all day

Not dumb, but barebacking strippers, ok......

I can buy you is something Trucidos/VH etc would say. 1- most people on here probably do ok, I’m not about to brag because there is always someone better looking, smarter, richer, etc. 2 unlike your ancestors, I’m not for sale. drops mic

Gtfo troll.

Profile picture for WavvyCain
WavvyCain
•

Oh let me kill a cop to prove to the bigots on a forum that I’m all for my people and the cause. Just so when I get arrested they will laugh at me for being an idiot. I’m not doing it til more people do it tbh. I ain’t gonna be the only nigga going to jail. I need all my black brothers and brown brothers to kill these cops.

Profile picture for WavvyCain
WavvyCain
•

I guess I pee when I look in the mirror then

Profile picture for WavvyCain
WavvyCain
•

Bet you and these bum ass cracked lock y’all car doors when I walk by tho 😂 #robbingseason 😈

Profile picture for skibum609
skibum609
•

Breh is the type of guy who bitches at the cops here; acts tough; then goes home; puts on a dress and jacks off to the thought of a cop ass fucking him. Its a cultural thing; George Floyd had the same fantasy.

Profile picture for WavvyCain
WavvyCain
•

Damn icey but she told me I was the only one :(

Profile picture for winex
winex
•

It's truly sad when anyone has to look up to IceyDodo for advice.

Profile picture for pistola
pistola
•

^Lol. True that.

Profile picture for winex
winex
•

Excellent point Tetradon. But I guess it can be a bit confusing. After all, ChickenShit was talking about how much he enjoyed being with wealthy gay men yesterday. It's kind of obvious that he is a gay male prostitute.

We should ask our resident expert pimp if someone can be a hoe and a trick at the same time.

Profile picture for winex
winex
•

Interesting interaction.

I’m not autistic and you aren’t a pimp.

Of course I don’t pretend to be autistic. Whereas you do pretend to be a pimp.

Any unbiased observer woukd have no problem figuring out who the person with mental/behavioral issue is.

Profile picture for winex
winex
•

What’s the matter, did your dog bite you when you tried to fuck her this afternoon?

Profile picture for WavvyCain
WavvyCain
•

Icey , don’t worry about winex lame ass. He’s just a old miserable follower. Big chump energy.

Profile picture for winex
winex
•

Chickenshit - I think you should give iceyDodo a hug. He looks like he is about to cry.

Profile picture for WavvyCain
WavvyCain
•

Anyone that repeatedly says the word chickenshit and throws insults like they are 3 is clearly autistic and a virgin.

Profile picture for winex
winex
•

See ChickenShit, I told you that the hug would help.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement