tuscl

Told the dancer I was about to cum

WavvyCain
Degenerate gambler and virgin
Tuesday, September 22, 2020 5:34 PM
Told this bitch I was about to cum and she kept riding. She moved so slow, some went inside. Y’all ever had this happen?

48 comments

• pistola
    4 years ago
    Barebacking strippers is for low IQ hood rats. Nasty mf.
  • Warrior15
    4 years ago
    And of course, you don't have any responsibility in the matter, do ya wavey ? If you don't want to become a baby daddy, you need to either wear a raincoat or pull out in time.
  • Mate27
    4 years ago
    She’s racist! If you were white she would have jumped right off when you told her to.
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    OP should have taken creative writing..
  • winex
    4 years ago
    @Skibum - agreed. Yesterday ChickenShit was saying that the most attractive thing at strip clubs were chicken fingers and that he liked gay men with a lot of money.

Now we are supposed to believe this.
  • wallanon
    4 years ago
    Is that a story or a puzzle, heaving?
  • NJBalla
    4 years ago
    What if Brehn was really SJG?
  • wallanon
    4 years ago
    I think the first joke was better
  • winex
    4 years ago
    I was following right along until the "fun is fun" part.
  • BBBC
    4 years ago
    Why are you telling everyone about us Brehnamedwavey? You were supposed to keep us a secret 😉
  • BBBC
    4 years ago
    I was trying to respect your wishes of staying in the closet but you are out now!!!!!! Weeeeoooow!!!
  • winex
    4 years ago
    @BBBC - ChickenShit has been out for a while. He is constantly trying to get guys to suck his dick.
  • WavvyCain
    4 years ago
    Guess women don’t want y’all nut cause y’all broke.
  • WavvyCain
    4 years ago
    @meat72 prolly so or she has a fetish and wants a black deadbeat baby daddy.
  • WavvyCain
    4 years ago
    @warrior15 that’s true but if I wanted to fuck with a raincoat I’d just stay home and jerk off. But yeah I should be more careful. These hoes trying to trap us!
  • Dave_Anderson
    4 years ago
    Y'all is improper English. When I was growing up it was looked down on as "hillbilly" speech.
  • WavvyCain
    4 years ago
    I’m a country nigga
  • pistola
    4 years ago
    8 thumbs down, you’re a dumb mf. Every time you open your mouth it sets black people back 50 years.
  • WavvyCain
    4 years ago
    Lol @ caring if u get thumbs down on a strip club forum. That’s why you’ll forever be a nerd ass cracka.
  • pistola
    4 years ago
    Rather be a nerd than a dumb mf with STDs.
  • Tetradon
    4 years ago
    Wavey is the Rachel Dolezal of TUSCL.
    He's not even a good troll, bragging about killing cops and getting away with it.
  • WavvyCain
    4 years ago
    Not dumb or have stds. U really think me talking out my ass on here makes me some way. I’m a corporate scammer. I can buy you nerd ass bitch. Make u my white slave and slap you red all day.
  • WavvyCain
    4 years ago
    @tetradon u say the same shit everytime I post. I’m
    Black doggie
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    You're a fucking buffoon Breh. Nothing more. Just a bad joke.
  • pistola
    4 years ago
    Not dumb or have stds. U really think me talking out my ass on here makes me some way. I’m a corporate scammer. I can buy you nerd ass bitch. Make u my white slave and slap you red all day
    -
    Not dumb, but barebacking strippers, ok......

I can buy you is something Trucidos/VH etc would say. 1- most people on here probably do ok, I’m not about to brag because there is always someone better looking, smarter, richer, etc. 2 unlike your ancestors, I’m not for sale. *drops mic*

Gtfo troll.
  • Tetradon
    4 years ago
    Rachel, I say the same thing because you act the same way, like a middle class suburban white boy's caricature of a black person. Don't you have more cops to ice and brag about getting away with it?

You're an unlanced boil on the ass of TUSCL.
  • WavvyCain
    4 years ago
    Oh let me kill a cop to prove to the bigots on a forum that I’m all for my people and the cause. Just so when I get arrested they will laugh at me for being an idiot. I’m not doing it til more people do it tbh. I ain’t gonna be the only nigga going to jail. I need all my black brothers and brown brothers to kill these cops.
  • Tetradon
    4 years ago
    Ok Rachel, you think you're anonymous here? Keep talking, peckerwood. You wolf here on an obscure corner of the internet when I bet you piss your pants at the sight of a badge. Or an actual black man, for that matter.
  • WavvyCain
    4 years ago
    I guess I pee when I look in the mirror then
  • WavvyCain
    4 years ago
    Bet you and these bum ass cracked lock y’all car doors when I walk by tho 😂 #robbingseason 😈
  • Tetradon
    4 years ago
    That's a non issue, Rachel, I wouldn't be caught dead in your trailer park.
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    Breh is the type of guy who bitches at the cops here; acts tough; then goes home; puts on a dress and jacks off to the thought of a cop ass fucking him. Its a cultural thing; George Floyd had the same fantasy.
  • Icey
    4 years ago
    If a hoe lets you hit it raw youre not the only one so get checked out. Personally I can't get hard knowing a bitch is only there coz of $$
  • WavvyCain
    4 years ago
    Damn icey but she told me I was the only one :(
  • winex
    4 years ago
    It's truly sad when anyone has to look up to IceyDodo for advice.
  • Tetradon
    4 years ago
    Shouldn't Icey be calling Rachel a trick?
  • pistola
    4 years ago
    ^Lol. True that.
  • winex
    4 years ago
    Excellent point Tetradon. But I guess it can be a bit confusing. After all, ChickenShit was talking about how much he enjoyed being with wealthy gay men yesterday. It's kind of obvious that he is a gay male prostitute.

We should ask our resident expert pimp if someone can be a hoe and a trick at the same time.
  • Icey
    4 years ago
    Windex stick to saying youre autistic coz no one can be as socially awkward and retarded as you
  • winex
    4 years ago
    Interesting interaction.

I’m not autistic and you aren’t a pimp.

Of course I don’t pretend to be autistic. Whereas you do pretend to be a pimp.

Any unbiased observer woukd have no problem figuring out who the person with mental/behavioral issue is.
  • Icey
    4 years ago
    You don't have to pretend to be socially retarded and on the spectrum. Anyone can tell you are.
  • winex
    4 years ago
    What’s the matter, did your dog bite you when you tried to fuck her this afternoon?
  • WavvyCain
    4 years ago
    Icey , don’t worry about winex lame ass. He’s just a old miserable follower. Big chump energy.
  • winex
    4 years ago
    Chickenshit - I think you should give iceyDodo a hug. He looks like he is about to cry.
  • Icey
    4 years ago
    Windex you argue like youre 10. Or retarded
  • Icey
    4 years ago
    Amd you talk like you have zero life experience and no experience with women
  • WavvyCain
    4 years ago
    Anyone that repeatedly says the word chickenshit and throws insults like they are 3 is clearly autistic and a virgin.
  • winex
    4 years ago
    See ChickenShit, I told you that the hug would help.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion