tuscl

Jet Strip Reopening

Monday, September 21, 2020 12:30 PM
I'm not sure where on this board I should put this because it's not a review but the Jet Strip, a very good club in Lennox (near Inglewood), California is quietly reopening this Thursday evening for evenings only. If they do it like their sister club the Bare Elegance which reopened recently, there will be no announcements on Twitter or the Jet Strip website. A mask will be required and they will boost the price of admission, take your temperature and maybe make you sign a release that says they are not liable if you get sick there. The Bare Elegance is not the same as it was with the girls wearing masks, tables being spaced apart and a weird non-erotic vibe. I suppose though if clubs are ever going to be normal again, they have to start somewhere.

4 comments

• wallanon
    4 years ago
    You can post something on the club discussion or on the Front Room board and from either place it will hit the feeds of other TUSCLers. Thanks for the info. Years ago I had an all time near miss with a smoking hot Latina at Jet Strip. Don't know if I put that in the review or not.
  • PredragDr
    4 years ago
    Weird that the re-opening is done a bit on the down-low. Are they technically not supposed to be open in LA County? Are they letting everyone in, or will it be more like a private club?
  • zodiacmouse
    4 years ago
    I am hearing jetstrip won't reopen this week after all
  • Uncle Miltie
    4 years ago
    I'm hearing that too. None of the dancers I know who've worked there are willing to go in to work now and I'm wondering if that's part of the reason they're not reopening.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion