tuscl

Stripper vomited in my hotel room

Friday, September 18, 2020 9:07 AM
Few weeks back, i had this dancer I've known for years meet up for a couple nights. The first night was a blast. Just like old times. On night 2 we had a nice dinner and went for drinks after. She didn't drink anymore than I'd seen her drink in the past. Back at the hotel, we had some fun and then I hit the shower. She's sleeping soundly. I wasn't up for another round at this point anyway, and I'm asleep in minutes. My alarm goes off the next morning and the smell of vomit is intense. Thank God, not on me.... but beside her side of the bed, on the comforter, pillow, etc. Worst "morning after" with a girl ever.

23 comments

• BBBC
    4 years ago
    That sounds like the first overnight with me and Rick Dugan. He is such a lightweight with the alcohol. At least he is a cheap date 😘
  • Studme53
    4 years ago
    Lol
  • IceyLoco
    4 years ago
    Never really had a bad morning after. If she drank that much you should have taken care of her
  • gammanu95
    4 years ago
    The room was on her credit card, right?
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    Could've been worse - she could've thrown-up while giving you head
  • mark94
    4 years ago
    Back in the 80s, as I was leaving a club on Harry Hines Blvd in Dallas, a customer was leaving with a stripper. He had a new Corvette and I heard her ask if she could drive it. He said yes, so I paused to watch. She patched out of the parking lot and literally did a 360 degree donut on Harry Hines. The look on his face was priceless.
  • rickdugan
    4 years ago
    At least she took care of business before passing out and puking. There's nothing worse than getting almost all the way there and then having her bounce off the bed to puke in the toilet.
    4 years ago
    @desertscrub.. no!. @gammanu... no, it's mine. I found a housekeeper and explained in my best spanglish what happened. Slipped her $50 and she had the room fresh in an hour.
  • Eve
    4 years ago
    I used to drink like nobody's business on nights out, but this is why I try to take it easy on the drinking now if I know or have a hunch I'm going to get some fantastic dick later on. I've had one or two close calls, but thankfully haven't made a mess yet.
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    "... I used to drink like nobody's business on nights out, but this is why I try to take it easy on the drinking now if I know or have a hunch I'm going to get some fantastic dick later on ...." Nomination for post of the month 👍
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    "... I used to drink like nobody's business on nights out, but this is why I try to take it easy on the drinking now if I know or have a hunch I'm going to get some fantastic dick later on ...." I went on a date w/ a chick that told me the same thing - the next morning she told she might as well had gotten drunk
  • doctorevil
    4 years ago
    “ Could've been worse - she could've thrown-up while giving you head” What’s wrong with that?
  • Eve
    4 years ago
    ^ Better to be sober with cum stains in her hair than wasted with vomit stains in her hair.
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    ^ his dick could have gotten Corona
  • Eve
    4 years ago
    @Papi LOL
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    ^ didn't you see I was trying to respond to Dr E
  • Eve
    4 years ago
    ^ Didn't you see that I got jumped by Dr E !?
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    ^ we love it when you talk about your sexual escapades
  • doctorevil
    4 years ago
    “ ^ Better to be sober with cum stains in her hair than wasted with vomit stains in her hair.” Either one sounds like a good night. Or better yet, both.
  • Eve
    4 years ago
    I prefer some middle ground where I'm just really tipsy or just slightly drunk with any sort of bodily fluids swallowed down so they don't make a mess anywhere.
  • doctorevil
    4 years ago
    I gotta admit, I kinda like it when things get a bit messy.
    4 years ago
    That escalated quickly. Some of my best nights ever have included ME vomiting...... never has it been good when my girl does.
  • Eve
    4 years ago
    "That escalated quickly" Tends to happen when 3 of TUSCL's biggests sluts join in a thread.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion