tuscl

menage a trois? Yes or no?

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
I have done about 6 of them during my strip club life. I had mixed expierences. Most recently, Wednesday, I did another. A great time. I think that the trick for a great 3 some is finding 2 dancers that are among your favorites. They have to know and trust each other and not be jealous types. I found that combination. Both had no rules when it came to private dances with me. Earlier in the day, I had, had discussions with both about 3 somes and I had already done several dances with both of them. The 3 of us were sitting there bull shitting and then I said, "I think that the 3 of us should go do a manage a trois." Without hesitation they got up and said "Lets go". Off we went. 2 dancers, 2 songs, $20 a piece. We got back there and they both stripped down to their thongs and while we waited for the next song to start, we were already getting started. One said to the other, "How are we going to do this?" The other replied "I'll take the top and you take the bottom and then we'll switch. For 2 songs there were 6 hands going everywhere. Nothing was off limits. At one point the both in unison pulled their thongs aside and I was feeling 2 kittys at the same time. I think that they were both trying to make sure that the other was not outdoing them. Afterwards we all agreed that, that was fun and that we should do it again sometime. I know that we will. This may not be for everyone but it sure makes for a nice change of pace. New pharse for the glossary "Kitty bank". When you insert your payment under her thong. This is really catching on at my favorite club.

18 comments

• Crosscut
    17 years ago
    In my experience, the danger in this for beginners is that when the novice is approached by a duo with promises of the ecstasy of two/ count 'em two women----it is generally two dancers doing half the work. Sometimes it is one "setting a screen" so that the other has more room to work. But generally the two on one has not been to my best advantage. You have obviously taken this to another level. But that is not the norm.
  • DandyDan
    17 years ago
    For me, one has to be a favorite and one has to be her friend, although she absolutely can be a favorite. My worst experience in this involved my #2 and a lady who was the hottest lady there, but not one of #2's friends. You just can't force things. I cannot visualize me, my ATF, and someone else in a threeway.
  • casualguy
    17 years ago
    I'm usually not too thrilled about this and usually turn down two dancers at the same time due to the higher cost in other clubs. I believe one of my favorites and then one of her friends wanted to do it with me at my regular favorites lap dance price. I remember it was fun but it's been a while. The only part I really remember now after a couple of years was the unusual 3 way kissing we did after the lap dance was over with. Kissing two dancers on the tongue and lips at the same time is something I really haven't done too much.
  • motorhead
    17 years ago
    I usually turn down offers also. I have had a few standard lappers with two girls and they are just not much fun for me. However, about 6 months ago, my ATF was feeling a little frisky one night and she suggested that if it would be OK with me, she would like to bring in another dancer to the VIP with us. The dancer she suggested is probably the hottest girl in the club - close to a 10 - so I agreed. It was a great one-time experience. Expensive and not high mileage for me, but if you are into visual stimulation, it was rather exciting to have two totally naked girls sitting on my lap making out and doing just about everything imaginable with their toungues and fingers.
  • chandler
    17 years ago
    Menage a trois? Yes, please. Double dances? No thanks.
  • harrydave
    17 years ago
    Yes, 3 times I can remember
    1) Mons Venus, 2 black girls, seemed to be friends cruising the club together. One dance, typical mileage for Mons, which is pretty good.
    2) Baby Dolls (Dallas) - 2 white girls in VIP. Definitely friends, and they liked to do a tag team thing. Mileage good but super expensive up there!
    3) Club in Austin TX now listed as O Cabaret - a hit or miss place. On this night, started with Diamond, a slim black girl with piercings and a mischievous smile. Later joined by her friend, Sunshine, a somewhat overweight black girl, who was into a bunch of dirty moves. They made a nice combo,and stuck with me for about 2 hours, as I was the only whale in the club that night. Went back to this club a year later, and Diamond was there, recognized me, and showed me a good time. Alas, ain't no Sunshine, she was gone... ;-)
  • chitownlawyer
    17 years ago
    I can't focus well enough to make a double dance worth the money. I think you end up getting one dance (each girl doing 1/2 the normal amount of work) for twice the price.

When I am approached about this, I clutch my chest and mutter, "Two of you? I think that would kill me!"
  • chitownlawyer
    17 years ago
    I was the "victim" of a double-dance scam a couple of weeks ago at a club in Dallas. I was in a private room with a dancer when a friend of hers, who apparently wasn't busy (and was a lot less attractive than the girl I signed up for), came into the room and just started a two-way. She was a lot more nasty than the first girl, but she had to be, and I would not have chosen to get a dance from her. Bottom line is that I had to pay some money to get rid of the girl.

It was literally the only time that I have felt scammed in a strip club. I was so pissed about the experience that I terminated the experience with the first girl, negotiated down from the figure we had agreed one, and started with a "blank slate" with a new girl (with whom I had a great time, probably better than would have happened with girl #1).
  • AbbieNormal
    17 years ago
    Menage a trois? Yes, please, but only the cool kind. I've also done a double dance. Meh.
  • ThisOldManPlayed1
    17 years ago
    Menage a trois? HELL YES! In and out of club.

Out of Club - (1) With my first wife and a fellow servicemember's wife (with permission from all). No swinging, just a one-time adventure out of curiosity. My friend recipricated with both wives. Occurrences happened while each of us were on seperate TDY trips from post. No problem. (2) While serving a 12 month tour in Korea in 1976, a medic friend of mine doubled on a Korean prostitute (not whore, because she charged). Mouth and pussy abused during switching around! (3) Inbetween my two marriages, I had a 'threesome' with a girlfriend and another guy (non-gay activity). One used her mouth while the other used her pussy (sorry, not shy at all about this discussion). BTW, she was a swallower and cum-freak! I think that was all the non-club related shannigans I did.

In Club - (??) Too many to count! One time in Memphis PP, but one dancer worked on the other, as the other worked on me & then a swtich off.(not worth the money) Other occassions were unexpected and unpaid for, usually at my old time favorite (closed) club in Memphis. I'd be getting a LD from a favorite, and another dancer would happen by and join in (for free). A few times, my favorite dancer would call out or signal a bi-sexual dancer/friend over to help us both out!(again, free) Geez, those were the days! Tally HO!
  • ThisOldManPlayed1
    17 years ago
    My next threesome? This is just a wish for now. Evilcyn and Cierra in their champaigne room!!!! Or evilcyn and anyone that might meet her approval! Licks!!
  • lopaw
    17 years ago
    What chandler said.
    While a menage a trois can be quite the good time, I will usually pass on the double dance routine. It's one of those things that sounds great in theory, but in practice it's just too much. Asses & elbows everywhere, and I wind up with a black eye. I'll pass.
  • ThisOldManPlayed1
    17 years ago
    LOL@lopaw! Ya' got a good point there! Although, it is probably 'every man's dream to be with more than one lady at a time, it might also get treacherous if jealosy sets in, even with dancers. In my opinion, dancers that "double" on customers are usually bi, which is fine with me, because I get just "excited" or rather Mr Happy does, watching the two ladies/dancers enjoying themselves.
  • DougS
    17 years ago
    The score on that? OTC 0, ITC 1.

The sole time that I took part in that, it was definitely enjoyable. The fact that it was twice the money really didn't matter; at $10 per dance - $20 for both, it was a bargain. There was a bit of logistical problem with three of us sitting in one chair (this was at the Hip Hugger, in one of those banquet hall-type chairs for which they are infamous), but the up close visual show, was well worth it. I agree with others, though, that the girls probably did 1/2 their usual performances, but I still received my share.

I had a chance have the menage a trois treatment OTC with my prev-ATF, but I had to turn it down. I'd arranged a hookup with my pre-ATF, and while waiting for her at the hotel she called saying that her good friend (also a stripper at the same club) needed a ride to work, and wondered if she could just bring R#### along with her. Knowing what was on the menu for the night, she said that R#### could either join us, or would just sit there and watch us and/or TV. If she joined in, I'd have to pay her what she'd make in the club that night if she was working, if she just sat there, I'd have to give her half the money she would've made.

Had I been attracted to R####, I would have jumped at the chance, but since she didn't do anything for me - in fact, it might have been a bigger turn off than turn on - I just couldn't agree to it. The thought of her watching us was definitely a turn on. I've had thoughts of how hot it might've been had R#### been sitting there watching us go at it and found herself so horny that she just had to join in because she could no longer contain herself..
  • DougS
    17 years ago
    The score on that? OTC 0, ITC 1.

The sole time that I took part in that, it was definitely enjoyable. The fact that it was twice the money really didn't matter; at $10 per dance - $20 for both, it was a bargain. There was a bit of logistical problem with three of us sitting in one chair (this was at the Hip Hugger, in one of those banquet hall-type chairs for which they are infamous), but the up close visual show, was well worth it. I agree with others, though, that the girls probably did 1/2 their usual performances, but I still received my share.

I had a chance have the menage a trois treatment OTC with my prev-ATF, but I had to turn it down. I'd arranged a hookup with my pre-ATF, and while waiting for her at the hotel she called saying that her good friend (also a stripper at the same club) needed a ride to work, and wondered if she could just bring R#### along with her. Knowing what was on the menu for the night, she said that R#### could either join us, or would just sit there and watch us and/or TV. If she joined in, I'd have to pay her what she'd make in the club that night if she was working, if she just sat there, I'd have to give her half the money she would've made.

Had I been attracted to R####, I would have jumped at the chance, but since she didn't do anything for me - in fact, it might have been a bigger turn off than turn on - I just couldn't agree to it. The thought of her watching us was definitely a turn on. I've had thoughts of how hot it might've been had R#### been sitting there watching us go at it and found herself so horny that she just had to join in because she could no longer contain herself..
  • lotsoffun201
    17 years ago
    OTC quite a few times with my wife. Usually a pretty good time when the other girl is really into it. Great visuals. ITC only once or twice and it was never worth it.
  • BeachBoner
    17 years ago
    My most recent threesome dance was at kind of a backwoods place where I knew some of the girls for about 10 years. Even did some nude photo shoots for a couple of them. (heh heh heh)

Took a trip to the place, ran into an old favorite. She introduced her girlfriend, and mentioned to me that she sucked her off in the dressing room a few days ago. That sounded good and loosened up the chat a LOT.

I'd had a few, they gave me a "double dance" at my table, no private room or anything, but we were up against a wall at the back of the bar. Each had one leg between my legs. They were hot, I was feeling them at all the good places. Did something I'd not done in such an impromptu setting before....unzipped my pants and took it out. They touched real lightly a couple times, my attention was rising,and at the end of the "dance" each one turned around, one at a time, bent way over and I felt a wet mouth on me for a second...both of them did that. Just a quick mouth on and off.

It was a HELL of a night at that place! Tried to get one of them to wear a long shirt or skirt, no panties, and do a lap dance butt I couldn't get them to do that.
  • FONDL
    17 years ago
    No interest in a 3-some, either ITC or OTC. I'd invariably prefer one girl over the other and wish the second would go away and leave us alone.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion