tuscl

So double dances are a thing apparently

A while back I bought a private lap dance for a guy friend (it was his b-day night). I got to watch the whole thing go down when the dancer egged me into joining. She was serious about involving me in the dance. Her idea was so random and I wasn't sure if this was breaking any club rules. For the hell of it, I played along and soon my friend was getting a double dance from two dancers. Basically, if you've played through the GTAV strip club you can imagine how it went down, only one was dancer was topless and grabby and the other (me) remained clothed and was an awkward novice. She really put me through the motions. Needless to say my friend enjoyed it

It was fun, thought I can't help feeling our dancer was bending some rules. I've heard of couples getting private dances together, but I'm not sure how those usually go down. I expected her to bring in a coworker, not recruit me as a second dancer. Do these double dances normally happen?

6 comments

• winex
    4 years ago
    Hi Crisi - first of all let me say that you sound really cool.

As far as double dances are concerned, it’s not uncommon for two women who work at the club to pair up for dances. I have seen dancers who go around in pairs looking to do a double dance. But it’s also pretty easy to ask a dancer if she could join another dancer in giving a dance.
  • Eve
    4 years ago
    This happens to me about 50% of the time I go get a VIP with a friend, the dancer encouraging me to dance along with her that is. Usually, when that happens, everyone gets hot and bothered quicker.
  • Electronman
    4 years ago
    Always a first time for everything. I hope you enjoyed yourself enough to try it again. I suspect that your male friend loved it. Having two women at a time is a common fantasy for many men.
  • Uprightcitizen
    4 years ago
    ...and he didn't even need a million $'s

https://youtu.be/Q9t3ez_LU6Y
  • dirtyburt
    4 years ago
    Just experienced the double at Flight Club this week. It wasn’t my plan, so I guess that is why I didn’t really enjoy it. The one was Hot and the other was not. I was under the weather from the night before, so that may have also played into it.
    If it happens again, it will be my selection of both dancers, each knowing what I like.
  • ilbbaicnl
    4 years ago
    Never been in a club where couples dances were against the rules. Two women couples seem to be OK. So far, haven't seen two presumably bi men get a couples dance.

Several dancers have told me that couples dances are a minefield. It's often the case that either the woman was badgered into going, or she insisted on going to make sure he didn't do "too much". Scowl city.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion