Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Info

VanessaM
VanessaMVIP718

Infamous V

6 yrs ago · 1 min read

Clubs are opening outside of nyc...

I want to work in either Long Island, Connecticut or New Jersey. Any one have any info on the clubs in those areas. I want to start back working? Yes a customers perspective is useful too. Don’t be shy step right up, lol

Replies (4)

Profile picture for RockAllNight
RockAllNight
•

Maybe you should just start OTC in the city.

Profile picture for Muddy
Muddy
•

I have not been to a club in NYC since the end of '19 and it sounds like it ain't gonna be till '21. I visited the Edison Strip out on the island recently that looks like it's got some stuff going on. Maybe give one of them a shot. Been hearing mixed stuff about the Jersey clubs from people on here, but I haven't been since Covid so I can't say personally.

Profile picture for Greedoshot2
Greedoshot2
•

Clubs such as Shakers, Satin Dolls, Flamingo, the Players Club and the Harem are very close to the city/GW bridge and should be opening soon... I think the ones that serve food will open sooner than later.

Profile picture for rickdugan
rickdugan
•

Recently heard that Scruples in Bridgeport opened back up. Don't know about the others, but I'm guessing it's a mixed bag. The clubs in CT were hurting even before COVID hit.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement