tuscl

Info

Bharlem
Infamous V
Sunday, September 6, 2020 8:04 AM
Clubs are opening outside of nyc... I want to work in either Long Island, Connecticut or New Jersey. Any one have any info on the clubs in those areas. I want to start back working? Yes a customers perspective is useful too. Don’t be shy step right up, lol

4 comments

• RockAllNight
    4 years ago
    Maybe you should just start OTC in the city.
  • Muddy
    4 years ago
    I have not been to a club in NYC since the end of '19 and it sounds like it ain't gonna be till '21. I visited the Edison Strip out on the island recently that looks like it's got some stuff going on. Maybe give one of them a shot. Been hearing mixed stuff about the Jersey clubs from people on here, but I haven't been since Covid so I can't say personally.
  • Greedoshot2
    4 years ago
    Clubs such as Shakers, Satin Dolls, Flamingo, the Players Club and the Harem are very close to the city/GW bridge and should be opening soon... I think the ones that serve food will open sooner than later.
  • rickdugan
    4 years ago
    Recently heard that Scruples in Bridgeport opened back up. Don't know about the others, but I'm guessing it's a mixed bag. The clubs in CT were hurting even before COVID hit.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion