tuscl

Having my cake and pie

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
Saturday, September 5, 2020 12:58 AM
So I think I'm wise enough to pull it off Got a solid bitch to stay at the house for steady pussy.. She is 10 years younger than me but face a bit busted.. OK body. Her selling points is damn good cooking.. Cleaning the house and sucking dick like a championship belt Feel like I can also pull of business meetings to still go clubbing and fuvking dancers.. Different phones so I want get busted and all that shady jazz Any wisdom from guys doing this or attempted ? Things maybe I should consider ? To good to be true ?

6 comments

• CJKent (Banned)
    4 years ago
    @JucieBox69 Pics and Vids or it didn’t happen. :D I will play along... “anything that seemed too good to be true is usually coated with lies and deceit.” So what is her deal, where was she living? Did she have a lease, rental place? Did you get the Relationship Agreement on writing to make sure there are not misunderstandings? Is she your live in “girlfriend” or “sugar baby”? How long have you known her for? Are you in an “open relationship”? Are you paying her any money or it is a exchange deal? I don’t think you can pull it of if you are asking if it can be pulled off. Anyhow be careful out there.
  • RTP
    4 years ago
    Juice, you really want a girl with a busted face living with you because she cooks and cleans well and will give you good bj's? I think you need a maid. A relationship is far more than that. If she is not totally desperate, she will be moving out shortly.
  • orionsmith
    4 years ago
    Im glad trish found a place with cheaper rent.
  • ATACdawg
    4 years ago
    Why would you want to live with a woman who wants to live with you??? (Apologies to Groucho Marx😄)
  • rickdugan
    4 years ago
    The early living together phase is when you're supposed to fuck and suck like farm animals. Get a bottle once a week and do shit to her that's illegal in 48 states. The fucking around on the side is supposed to come later. If you're already trying to figure out ways to fuck elsewhere then maybe you shouldn't be wasting her time in the first place. Leaving her sitting around the house with nothing else to do but wonder where you are is not a recipe for long term success. If she's 10 years younger than you and obviously auditioning to keep you happy, then she may be seeing this as something different than you do. Don't be a cruel d-bag if she's not going to be your LT answer.
  • rickdugan
    4 years ago
    Not that I buy any of that nonsense anyway, but if this were real that is how I'd answer. 😉
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion