tuscl

Connecting with strippers from my past

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
Friday, September 4, 2020 6:22 PM
Been having fun sticking a few old favorits on my payroll and enjoying just blessing their lives since neither one of them are dancing these days

6 comments

• rickdugan
    4 years ago
    Sippycup, the problem with putting dancers from my past on the payroll is that they've gotten old too. Maybe not as old as me, but some of the girls I told stories about when I first jointed this site are probably within sniffing distance of 40 now. The whole point of this hobby is to have a continuous rotation of fresh young talent so that we can ignore our own aging, lol.
  • Muddy
    4 years ago
    Yeah depends how far past is. 5 years sure. 10 years maybe. 20 na.
  • CJKent (Banned)
    4 years ago
    @JuiceBox69 Pics and Vids or it didn’t happen. :D
  • Jascoi
    4 years ago
    shit. even 40 i could say is ‘young’ compared to my old ass 70. but yes... “ The whole point of this hobby is to have a continuous rotation of fresh young talent so that we can ignore our own aging, lol.”
  • Studme53
    4 years ago
    Funny this should come up - I would love to get in contact with some of my ATFs from the past and something just happened Friday night that made me think of it. About 25 years ago I ran into my dream girl at Delilahs in Philly. She was a blonde Czech 20 something with a killer natural athletic body. She had the ass and legs of a fitness model. She told me she ran track and was a big skier. She had an accent but spoke perfect English- she told me she was German. She said was going to college and in her case it turned out to be true. She left the scene shortly thereafter. I had no idea what happened to her until about 20 years later when I was buying a house. She’s a successful business woman and still looks great - maybe even better because she got tasteful breast implants. I happened to see her last Friday at an outdoor restaurant with a date (as was I). Her body looked unbelievably good - in great shape with gravity defying boobs. We made eye contact a couple times and I’m sure she recognized me. Unfortunately It started to rain and she and her date quickly left before I could even think about somehow approaching her. I would love to hook up with her. I’m pretty sure she’s single but way out of the “hobby” business.
  • orionsmith
    4 years ago
    I just got a forwarded strange handwritten letter from greenville. Wondered if a stripper i knew found religion and my former address. Sounded crazy enough
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion